Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

• Ward December 2006
First time User needs HELP
  • Ok all I have an Aneros.. but I am not sure if I am using it right or if I just need a bigger head to it.
    Can you please tell me how to get this Super O?
    What do I need to do? I have read many things from the forums, but I am just confused. What should a newbee do?
    I have laid on my side with it in for an hour and havent felt anything.
    Please someone help :) I realy want to enjoy this.

Thanks
  • Ward
    Hello Mustang,
    Welcome aboard. Well I think everyone here would agree that if anyone could tell you exactly how to get a super "O" he would probably be one of the richest guys in town. Unfortunatly the fact is there is just no single answer out there. The best thing you can do is take you time and enjoy learning how to use it. Put it in and let your body tell you what feels good. Take advise from the forum with a grain of salt. Learn what you can. Try postitions, breathing techniques, visuilization... there are a million great ideas on this site. The trick is you have to figure out what works for you. As you will hear several times in this forum this is a journey. For some it's a quick one and for others not so quick. Just have fun with it. The rewards are really worth it.
    Cheers
    Ward