Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Advice requested...
  • liquidflowliquidflow
    During my sessions I usually get a lot of involuntary abdominal contractions. Should I relax and allow these to happen or should I fight the involuntary contractions until they subside?
  • PommiePommie
    @liquidflow,
    I've not heard of this problem before.
    Instinct tells me that relaxation would be the best option but maybe we need a bit more information, like are you lying down and if so, how? What tool are you using and how long into your sessions does this problem surface?

I note that you joined the Forum in 2009, (not long after me actually), so your'e not exactly new to this business. Has this problem just surfaced or has it been with you all along?

PM me if you like.
  • liquidflowliquidflow
    Hello Pommie,
    Thank you for your response. The involuntary abdominal contractions occur regardless of my position or the device that I am using. I typically lay on my side or on my back and the most common devices for me to use are the MGX, eupho, or helix. My sessions typically last 90 minutes and the contractions usually start at about the 30 minute mark. I do not have sessions very often but I would presume that I have been experiencing these abdominal contractions off and on for several months.
  • euphemisticeuphemistic
    Hi Liquidflow. Are the abdominal contractions pleasurable? If so, they may be abdominal orgasms. If not, they may lead to orgasms. I've seen this in others but not experienced it myself. It looks awesome! Ask chuckjo2000 about them.
  • Theme_GasmTheme_Gasm

During my sessions I usually get a lot of involuntary abdominal contractions. Should I relax and allow these to happen or should I fight the involuntary contractions until they subside?

Yes, I've been getting them since I started! They are completely involuntary for me and often orgasmic as my session progresses. Like this morning...after reaching an orgasmic state, every contraction adds to the orgasmic feelings! Enjoy!

TG

• jpsconejpscone
    I get these too all the time. In fact I get mild ones almost daily without the aneros in. I feel like they are triggered in the prostate and are part of the process of being rewired. Whilst it is not unpleasant it's certainly not orgasmic.
    If you find a way of diverting the energy into something more fulfilling let me know!
    :)
  • Your Chakras are blocked.
  • EhmEhm

Yes, I've been getting them since I started! They are completely involuntary for me and often orgasmic as my session progresses. Like this morning...after reaching an orgasmic state, every contraction adds to the orgasmic feelings! Enjoy!

TG

It's a kind of orgasmic triangle. Prostate-Coccyx-abs and the subtle muscles around these areas that leads to a cascading of the orgasmic sensation