Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

What do you think?
  • drstrangedrstrange
    Hi all, I had a session this afternoon, my first without any weed. I've had more intense experiences before, so do you think I've got a long way to go, or am I almost there?
    http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=WYgWN-S390-#.U6xpqkNFC1s
  • Theme_GasmTheme_Gasm
    @drstrange --- I think you were having a good time! If you mean "there" as in Super O...I would say you are making great progress by the way your body is reacting!!! One of the best gauges for your progress is found in the Getting Started section of the Wiki...it's the Milestones list...great for helping you identify the possible steps in your journey!

TG
  • drstrangedrstrange
    Thanks for the info
  • euphemisticeuphemistic
    I was always impressed when Dr. Strange would levitate. I don't know if that's a milestone but maybe it should be. You'll definitely know you're there when you float in the air! :-*

Sorry I'm in a sillier than usual mood.
  • Alex_xxxAlex_xxx
    I agree whole hartedly.. And to add, its pretty darn annoying that my right foot all the way up to the buttcheek tenses up all the way. Repeatedly.. Need to relax it every so often to reach super-land. Used to be my entire body. Is it hard for you to "relax into it"?

Why I ask:
    To me, the tensing up feels like a reaction of TOO good feelings. So good that the body fights it by tensing up to "relieve" pressure on the prostate. Or to keep it from moving.
    Relaxing into it and passing the tens up phase is what moves me into the superO.
    That in the vid is the good parts that happen BEFORE the superO.

Ps. Nice that someone has the guts to vid-document their progress.
  • Where you are is "there". Let the journey happen, don't worry too hard about where you are on it. Smell all the flowers on the way. Cherish the moments. It's wonderful that your wife is sharing it with you. I guess mine is averting her gaze from my trip from apprentice worm handler to master baiter.
  • CanacanCanacan
    I have absolutely no idea what Tou thinks.
    But maybe better ask directly... Lol
  • drstrangedrstrange
    Canacan said:

I have absolutely no idea what Tou thinks.
    But maybe better ask directly... Lol

Thanks