Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Better than aneros?
  • This discussion has been closed, evidently by editor(s).   As author i agree.
  • ineverknewineverknew
    Whoa!  Not what I was expecting.  Might wanna put a disclaimer or description next time lol  Even though I'm straight you could definitely feel the eroticism they both had going on.  I would think, and this is only my opinion, that anal sex male on male would be hard to produce prostate orgasms.  It would take alot of work and just the right angles and movement.  Not impossible though.  So my opinion would be no, not better then the aneros. 
  • with your aneros you can control when yo get your O's but the cock in your ass usually cums to fast, pegging is better but not with a stranger
  • didymusdidymus
    no way
  • Whoa!  Not what I was expecting.  Might wanna put a disclaimer or description next time lol  Even though I'm straight you could definitely feel the eroticism they both had going on.  I would think, and this is only my opinion, that anal sex male on male would be hard to produce prostate orgasms.  It would take alot of work and just the right angles and movement.  Not impossible though.  So my opinion would be no, not better then the aneros. 

Maybe not better, but the sound is like i make with aneros, so maybe the feelings in the prostate are the same, especially if one is wired (?)
  • with your aneros you can control when yo get your O's but the cock in your ass usually cums to fast, pegging is better but not with a stranger

That makes me wonder, if a guy is having intercourse with a woman with his aneros in, doesn't he cum just as fast (or faster?) than without?
  • A man that has stamina will not ejaculate any faster with an Anreos inserted. He is able to control his ejaculation at all times.
  • I had an Ex GF with a gripping pussy, and an even gripper a-hole.
    Therefore, a gripping a-hole (be it on a man or woman) has nothing to do with a man's testicular incontinence. He proably would not be able to hold his nut, were he in a loose booty. Ha!

• I had an Ex GF with a gripping pussy, and an even gripper a-hole.
    Therefore, a gripping a-hole (be it on a man or woman) has nothing to do with a man's testicular incontinence. He proably would not be able to hold his nut, were he in a loose booty. Ha!

Gee, i wonder if it is different sticking a penis in a man's a-hole than a woman's.
  • BigGlansDCBigGlansDC
    What impressed me about the Xtube video is its animalistic and rutting quality of sexual passion of two guys in sexual intercourse. But then among humans, the working out of love in sexual intercourse is both tough and tender. But hey, sex in its most profound manifestation is all about connection, connection of flesh, soul, and spirit; merging, even union of two in one flesh, soul, and spirit.

It seems to be that men who are married to women or in same sex relations have greater, even quicker success in achieving Super-O's and MMO's with the Aneros, than confirmed bachelors such as me. What do you think? Yet, the Aneros was invented initially as a medical device but quickly assumed intensely erotic qualities. The Aneros promotes good prostate health, but also enhances marital relationships. ;)

Thom./BigGlansDC
  • I, too, am a confirmed bachelor now, and have no experience of aneros in a relationship. i was wired within a few months of using aneros. i attribute it to previous use of dildos and doing kegels.

I am impressed with your mentioning sex and spirituality. They often are not connected, nor even sex and love.
  • BigGlansDCBigGlansDC
    Well, congratulations, @aneros_user3872! I am glad that dildos and Kegels prepared the ground for you.

I am impressed with your mentioning sex and spirituality. They often are not connected, nor even sex and love.

What you have written can be replied with the statement, "He/she is really into you" as the result of a series of sexual encounters found in marriage or even an affair. Also, at least historically, there are sacred and profane aspects of sex.
  • Besides sex often being separated from love and/or spirituality, it can simply be blind, seeking pleasure in any way possible, a hole is a hole.
  • BigGlansDCBigGlansDC
    So true, @aneros_user13872! That is often my experience with Aneros, totally devoid of spirituality, but full of pleasure all the same! ;)
  • So true, @aneros_user13872! That is often my experience with Aneros, totally devoid of spirituality, but full of pleasure all the same! ;)

But even then on some level it can be spiritual, with perhaps an unconscious "prayer" of gratitude to the creator for giving us this wonderful gift, whether shared with another (perhaps the ideal) or alone due to necessity since just not feasible or possible to be partnered.
  • ineverknewineverknew
    I thank GOD many times during my sessions, OH GOD, OH GOD!!!!  Its all that comes out my mouth when things get really intense lol.
  • I thank GOD many times during my sessions, OH GOD, OH GOD!!!!  Its all that comes out my mouth when things get really intense lol.

I recently heard that OH GOD are the most common words spoken (shouted?) during sex.  Second is the f word.
  • awired50awired50
    Gives you a new perspective on the spiritual aspect :)
  • CanacanCanacan
    Better than... Better at what?
    Aneros seems pretty good at what it does: pocket sized toy teaching you grand stuff
    Does it replace a male or female partner? Hell no, why would it even compare?
    Does the partner replace the aneros? Hell no, how could it?
  • awired50awired50
    Canacan Agreed !
  • Canacan said:

Better than... Better at what?
    Aneros seems pretty good at what it does: pocket sized toy teaching you grand stuff
    Does it replace a male or female partner? Hell no, why would it even compare?
    Does the partner replace the aneros? Hell no, how could it?

Finally some wisdom on here.  I have been following you on here, Canacan, and your posts have been most enlightening.  It seems, like most things in life, that it is not either Aneros or sex with a partner, but both and.  I was considering putting a spoil alert on the title of this thread, as suggested by someone, claiming as a heterosexual to be offended by the video.  Since my career was a Psychiatric Social Worker, in my training and practice, i have seen and heard it all, i forgot that some members on here may not be well educated and open to further education and experience.  I am delighted that this has developed into a broader perspective than i expected.  Any opinions on putting a spoiler alert on the title?
  • ineverknewineverknew
    @aneros_user13872, i wasnt offended by the video or its content, its just not what I was expecting.  I thought maybe it was another prostate massager or something along those lines.  If I knew it was to guys making love I probably wouldnt have clicked on it as that doesn't interest me.  That was my only point.  
  • @aneros_user13872, i wasnt offended by the video or its content, its just not what I was expecting.  I thought maybe it was another prostate massager or something along those lines.  If I knew it was to guys making love I probably wouldnt have clicked on it as that doesn't interest me.  That was my only point.  

Thank you for the clarification.  It certainly was not my motive to offend anyone, but for information and discussion, which has been very enlightening, far beyond my expectations.
  • helix44helix44

Thanks to what I've learned with Aneros I now have multiple whole-body dry orgasms when my husband (legally married now!) has his way with me.  I always loved my turns being bottom but since rewiring I get crazy ecstasy too.  It's not just the physical sensation from the shape and movement of his penis, it's also the erotic pleasure of being with him.  Put the two together and wowie zowie.  

So yes, super O's are definitely possible from anal sex, especially if you're really turned on by the guy you're with!
  • helix44 said:

Thanks to what I've learned with Aneros I now have multiple whole-body dry orgasms when my husband (legally married now!) has his way with me.  I always loved my turns being bottom but since rewiring I get crazy ecstasy too.  It's not just the physical sensation from the shape and movement of his penis, it's also the erotic pleasure of being with him.  Put the two together and wowie zowie.  

So yes, super O's are definitely possible from anal sex, especially if you're really turned on by the guy you're with!

Thank you for your comment, helix44, which gives a perspective from experience.  I looked at your posts on various threads, which led me to more answers.  It got me thinking that i would get more comments from the experienced in this approach, if i put a warning  that the video is "gay," but i see someone else (editor?) has put a warning that it is explicit, but not "gay."
  • It is rather gayly explicit.
  • @aneros_user13872

The original post and subsequent thread are extremely erroneous, at best. You are presenting a rhetorical question, and you are using the video, as an attempt to underscore your supposed point.

Now here is the fly in the ointment (or your shea butter lube): were the question to be answered in the affirmative, there would be NO BOTTOMS USING ANY ANEROS MASSAGER AT ALL. Perhaps you subconsciously have a problem with your sexuality. The posting of the video (both times) was a bit much! Straight guys (to my knowledge) are not posting videos, of a man drilling a woman anally and/or vaginally, and asking is it better than Aneros.

You also could be hinting to the alleged straight guys (the ones that fantasize about men): if your Aneros is not working, be on the receiving end of the doodlely-doo, and your prostate will experience prostatic bliss. That video was the most anti-Aneros display, that I have witnessed thus far. It was in poor taste and unnecessary. JMO
  • EhmEhm
    I don't really have the stomach to watch gay stuff(thanks for the warning), but I can see how gays are more fortunate when it comes to the interplay Aneros and sex or at least, being fucked up the ass and the Aneros Super O seem more compatible so I can see how after a Super O if you were attracted to men that having a Super O and being fucked up the ass would be better than just a Super O
  • CanacanCanacan
    @Ehm Not sure you're right.

Super O during traditional intercourse between man and woman seems just as feasible once rewired.
  • @Canacan

I agree with you! Once a man is rewired, a Super O is a given, during man/woman sex.
  • ineverknewineverknew
    @helix44, thanks for your response.  I would've thought it would be hard to super O from sex but I guess I was wrong.  Thanks for enlightening me  ;).
  • EhmEhm
    @Canacan/Pspotsquirter
    I mean it's more compatible coz it's the same area that's being stimulated(with the added bonus of the ejaculate).
    Penile stimulation after a Super  O is obviously a more enhanced experience  than without it, but the anus has far more pleasurable areas, that's why I prefer Aneros to jerking off.Like a woman gets more out of sex than a man does.
    Anyway  I'm not even sure if it's  still a Super O when you add penile stimulation coz it's re-routed. Yes, you're whole body orgasmic, the valley breathing etc. but IMO it changes the O coz youre changing the route
  • @Ehm

I can have a Super O without any prosthetic or penile stimulation. I'm my case, penile stimulation after a Super O is not enhanced. A woman does not get more out sex than a man does. Man/woman sex should be a mutual exchange of energies.
  • EhmEhm
    @Pspotsquirter

Perhaps a difference in semantics? I can have mmos without the Aneros, like with the ksmo or just building up momentum with my anal muscles but Super Os is something I can get exclusively from the Aneros. And once the Super O has triggered the whole body orgasm, penile stimulation is definitely enhanced. Coz once I'm on this circuit I can go on indefinitely. However the feeling I get from my penis is less than continuing anal stimulation. So after a Super O when I get tired or bored of jerking off I go back to anal stimulation and the sensations are again much richer and more deeply felt.
    Speaking purely sensationwise the passive side has capacity for far intenser orgasms. So regardless what men and women get out of it psychologically (which I agree should be the same) it stands to reason that women get more out of sex because they're passively stimulated and men actively. And before the Aneros I could only rely on what I perceived to be more, post-Aneros I know for sure they get more out of sex(at least if the man is multiorgasmic and doesn't cum within a few minutes)
  • @Ehm
    How are women passively stimulated? You have serious issues regarding women. Are women your arch-enemy or something? Are you unable to sexually satisfy a woman?
  • EhmEhm
    If you'd read what I wrote you might have understood. +=active - =passive. That's just how it is, don't accuse me of misogyny for stating the obvious.
    Women are --, men are +-
    I'd say exactly the same thing regarding homosexuals, the one taking it up the ass would get more out of sex than the one doing the fucking. In the same way I get more out of the Aneros than I do from jerking off. What's so abstruse?
    But there are obviously other things you get from sex that make this inequality irrelevant.
    Anyway that doesn't change the argument, that the Aneros Super O is better suited for 'bottoms' than it is for heterosexual sex. Coz the "Super O = - so you're using the wrong route with your penis to get the most out of it
  • @Ehm
    You say such things because you are not properly re-wired.
  • EhmEhm
     Curious, so how would you define proper rewiring?

I thought being rewired was either realising your multiorgasmic potential or in the more superficial sense, experiencing pleasure from your prostate and anus, instead of just your penis. So getting dry orgasms from your anus while the penis stays mostly flaccid(re-wiring, taking a different route to pleasure)
  • @Ehm
    Since you feel women are negative and men are positive, maybe you should become a bottom. You don't like your penis or women, therefore,
    bottoming could prove to be a very positive experience for you. I can Super O during man/woman sex (while I'm penetrating the woman).
  • EhmEhm
    I'm done with your dumb ass, logic is obviously not your forte
    You talk thru your ass and insult when that's exposed.
    Super O by using your penis. I see, so that's the purpose of the thread "penis, NOT"
    Anyway, you're the selfproclaimed expert on proper rewiring lol, I better not disagree with you or Einstein will come with non-sequitur statements  that I don't like women and I should 'become a homosexual'(sic.)

You're such a dummy, did your mummy drop you on your head when you were young or was she a dummy like yourself?
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions