Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Super O with Peridise
  • I was just sitting around with my largest Peridise and it was just causing some nice contractions and all of a sudden I was overcome with a wave rushing over me, I don't think it was a super o but it felt so good my eyes rolled back in my head. Then is was gone.

I sure didn't expect that from that little thing, but it cane hit you in a pretty good place.
  • ineverknewineverknew
    couldve been an anal orgasm, who knows? lol  Sounds good though!
  • @ineverknew It was one wave ... but it was a good one. 
  • @xtimedt69 told you it was worth it!  :D The big one is the best i reckon.
    Who would of thought that sticking a tadpole up your butt was so much fun! LOL
  • @braveneworld no kidding!!
  • PommiePommie

IMHO you will find with experience of these little pieces of magic, that in time you will begin to appreciate the smaller ones and the larger ones eventually become just a little too much.

Strange to imagine but true in my experience!
  • @Pommie yep I hear you. I do enjoy the little one too, for me it moves quicker but it just does not put enough pressure on my prostate at the same time. Guess this why I like my tempo too.
    I have had these for a while so I dont think it is a lack of muscles as I think I could de-scale a fish with my muscles down there, I just put it down to my individuality.Yep I am different even though I am the same  
    Your right it may change as I go along but that is what is so great about the journey!
  • @roconnor that is very interesting and I plan to try your approach. Seems that it is different from the Prostate approach.