Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

"GuestXX: I've read that before a super o, you get a rock hard erection, I don't get that"
  • AneRico
    The above comment took place today.  The names have been changed to protect the innocent.

Guys....guys....guys.....can we PLEASE understand (and type caveats in our blogs and comments) that if we DO happen to get an erection that it IN NO WAY has to do with a SuperO...and that it may very well be a problem and a distraction for others?

Blogs, posts, and Aneros Product Reviews are replete with PROUD REFERENCES to the posters beautiful, shiny raging hard-on.  "Thank you for sharing" but DAMMIT, you are misleading noobs.

The SuperO is elusive enough without the plethora of (granted, often unintentional) conflicting reports.

NO, I don't expect anyone to read and heed this post.  I think a lot of guys believe that there hard-on is proof positive that "something happened".

OK, fine.  great.  

For you noobs reading this post, go to the Wiki.  Read the descriptions of SuperO.  Please understand that an erection is likely your enemy here.

Off my soap box now....
  • ineverknewineverknew
    i think there was a poll on here where alot of people did have an erection before or during a super O but that it wasnt necessary so to say to actually have a super O.  I think some of us do get erections whereas others do not.  I guess I'm not sure what your point was @aneRico?  Are you saying an erection isnt a requirement to have the super O?  Cause I would agree with that.
  • Alex_xxx
    Well, I can only speak for my self.. and I usually get a rock hard erection as well when I super-O.

Feels like the start of a dry-o right before I go into a full blown super-O. I have actually had a super-O coupled with a dry-o as well.
  • AneRico
    My point is:

An erection is one possible indicator of progress, it is not required.

However, so many people post about it as if it is the holy grail that noobs get the impression that they have failed, if they DONT get an erection.

You can SuperO all day long without an erection. 

Having an erection during an aneros session might feel better or be more exciting (I don't know, it doesn't happen with me), but it means very little to the production of SuperO's.

But you most definitely CAN mislead readers into thinking that erections are a key ingredient to progress.

My intention with this post is to hopefully get it into the search engine the proper way so noobs find it when looking for answers to why they don't get erections when so many other posters are raving about theirs.  That's all.

Afterall, WHERE DID GuestXX read that 'before a super o you get a rock hard erection' ??

Because he read that SOMEWHERE.  So where?

And if posts are misleading noobs....what's our job?  what's our responsibility to that?
  • BigGlansDC
    I am glad you have said this, @AneRico, in such a forthright and frank way.

A couple years ago, I discovered that in most cases that I could not get it up, especially when I would engage in sex. I found that very disconcerting. Fortunately now I seldom have sexual encounters with anybody except myself. :D

I do not think I have ED though because in recent months, I would wake up in the morning with a penis that is thrilled that I am engaging with Aneros in ever newer and lively ways. One such benefit is that my urine stream is as forceful as a waterfall now than it had been in the last few years leading up to my Aneros sessions which began early June 2012.

One thing that I really appreciate is that my "disinterested" penis does not distract me from focusing on my prostate and anal musculature when I Aneros! ;) :D

Thom./BigGlansDC
  • Theme_Gasm
    BigGlansDC...I second your last statement...I don't have any problem getting a raging hardon when it's needed, but NOT when I'm using my Aneros! I don't care whether I get a boner or not, and it seems to be exactly what works for me when riding!
  • rookrook
    I think each individual will have different responses because each of us key on different initial feelings and use different techniques to amplify our pleasure beyond the initial rudimentary responses and pleasure waves.  And, some of us are more into meditation while others are more 'direct.' 

For me it depends on the pathway I've been on.  If the Super-O is spawned from a widespread Calm Seas state I have little genital response beyond an intermittent chubby.  If the path emerged from and built upon a chain of dry-Os that drove downward deep into my pelvis then it's a prominent chubby.   

Both of these paths yield an intense, body-wide skin flush which follows the visual and cardio peaks and seems to 'fight' with my internal pleasure until I 'release' from Orgasm.
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69
    From the Wiki/Milestones:

"Rock hard erection"

I actually find an erection a distraction, because the Rock Hard Penis is screaming for attention and distracts me from the other feelings I am more interested in at the moment.

I am more interested in the milestone:

• Ability to have Super-Os on demand  :bz
  • Theme_Gasm
    xtimedt69 said:

From the Wiki/Milestones:

"Rock hard erection"

I actually find an erection a distraction, because the Rock Hard Penis is screaming for attention and distracts me from the other feelings I am more interested in at the moment.

I am more interested in the milestone:

• Ability to have Super-Os on demand  :bz

The ultimate milestone! I'm not there yet, but I feel slight changes that seem to be taking me in that direction! Absolutely amazing!

• xtimedt69xtimedt69
    @Theme_Gasm hell, it feels pretty good just having it in .... :-)
  • Theme_Gasm
    xtimedt69 said:

@Theme_Gasm hell, it feels pretty good just having it in .... :-)

I couldn't agree more!
  • I wholeheartedly agree with AneRico! Sometimes I'm erect during a Super O, and sometimes I'm not. The state of the penis, be it erect or flaccid, has no affect on the Super O, in my opinion. A lot of dudes will never Super O, because they are too penis oriented, when they are stimulating, or are trying to stimulate their prostates. :-?
  • I am glad you have said this, @AneRico, in such a forthright and frank way.

A couple years ago, I discovered that in most cases that I could not get it up, especially when I would engage in sex. I found that very disconcerting. Fortunately now I seldom have sexual encounters with anybody except myself. :D

I do not think I have ED though because in recent months, I would wake up in the morning with a penis that is thrilled that I am engaging with Aneros in ever newer and lively ways. One such benefit is that my urine stream is as forceful as a waterfall now than it had been in the last few years leading up to my Aneros sessions which began early June 2012.

One thing that I really appreciate is that my "disinterested" penis does not distract me from focusing on my prostate and anal musculature when I Aneros! ;) :D

Thom./BigGlansDC

Thank you Thom (BGDC), my thoughts exactly, thanks for sharing. One of the 1st things (non-pleasure) is increased flow. The bonus is that I feel like I am 18 again and want sex daily and I am 54 with BPH! I am now beginning to get electrifying buzz when I have my helix Syn and Vaseline and coconut oil is making a much improved ride!!