Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

1st Aneros experience
  • Jack26
    I know its only my first time and didnt really feel much over the 40min's or so

but i constantly oozed Precum. is this a good sign??
  • ineverknewineverknew
    sure is  ;)
  • Theme_Gasm
    Oh yea! Keep going, and enjoy!
  • TreiTrei
    Problem resolved, ugh I need to calm down. Sorry.
  • euphemisticeuphemistic
    jack26, it means your prostate is being massaged by the device. good things are sure to come.
  • mdad
    It means the device is hitting the prostate, so you don't have to worry about it "not fitting". Now you just have to learn to control it. :)
  • ["Vital Statistics": 63 year old heterosexual; Using Helix Syn for 15 months with positive results for 11 months] In the 15 months I have been using my Helix Syn, I have had 11 months of what I consider very successful and pleasureable sessions with many mini-O's and mega-O's, but interestingly very little fluid, even when I think it's coming (there are times I actually feel a flow thru the urethra but little comes out. I have kind of felt "jealous" of those whose sessions are "wet" in that way, but I have realized that it's not a real factor in the pleasure generated for me. It just reinforces that idea that each of us experiences the effects differently.
  • mdad
    It just reinforces that idea that each of us experiences the effects differently.

This is very true. I never get hard. I get "mildly stiff". Maybe 50%. So we are all different in how we respond to the Aneros.
  • BigOluverBigOluver
    it also means the ass and walls are stimulated enough to produce your love juice. Keep it up and enjoy it all.