Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

20 minute SUPER ORGASM!!! OMG
  • I made a post on here a few days ago thinking I had a super orgasm on my 4th try, it was a good orgasm but tonight! After taking a day off on my 6th try I had a 20 minute super! The ones I had a few days ago I had to do all the work, but tonight something remarkable happened. All of a sudden it went from me clenching my butt to suddenly contracting violently on its own and it was one orgasm after another. All I had to do was squeeze and for 20 minutes it was one orgasm after another. It felt so good that I couldn't stop moaning and smiling in the waves of pleasure washing over me begging it to not stop. This may sound like an exaggeration but I swear it is not. It only got better though when I had a super t to finish off. I stood up and started stroking and it felt like I was literally about to faint, and then when I came it felt like my penis turned into a rocket taking off, I've never ever felt so much cum come out so hard and long in duration. After tonight's experience this might be the best 50 dollars I have ever spent. Even having to pee shortly after felt really good. I think I'm gonna take days off more often. Also I will admit I do not take this for granted, because I think for a lot of guys this is supposed to take a long time, but for me to have orgasms like this after only my 6th time blows my mind with how fast I have progressed. I hope you all can have the same experience I just did and if you haven't yet stick with it because once it happens it's the best feeling ever. My piece of advice to get to a super O is to keep going when you have orgasms. Before I had my 20 minute super I had some decent small ones that I almost stopped after having, but then I kept going a little longer and then all of a sudden I could flee it building and then pow pow pow pow powwwww! I think what makes it even better is I have a girlfriend and I'm straight and I have no shame in getting anal orgasms. Embrace it and know it's not gay and will give you some of the most amazing feelings you can ever imagine. Aren't you tired of girls only knowing what it's like to have orgasm and orgasm, well now with aneros that can be you. Thank you aneros! I give you 10 out of 10
  • i believe you!  Your one of the lucky ones, congratulations!  Remember though, it can only get better from here on out!  Enjoy
  • JMay
    Been there! They can actually be much longer, as @ineverknew says it can only get better from here on.
  • kmal1128 -

Wow - that is very encouraging.   I thought I was moving forwards at much the same rate as you, but obviously I'm not.   But there is still some good news. My order for a two-peridise pack was misinterpreted - and the store said they'd been sent the four-pack.   No problem with that because the smallest Peridise has already demonstrated a glimpse of something breathtaking to come.

The main problem is that (except at night) I'm seldom alone in the house for even about an hour and a half - and I'm especially terrified that If a night session gets to two hours or more, I won't be able to stifle my screams.    I wonder if holding a pillow over my face will work? 
  • Pillows are helpful, but not always able to muffle enough of my moans or screams! Let us know how it goes!
  • @kmal1128 The smallest peridise should be the most effective.  At present, it seems that I get the the best effects from the second-to smallest.  The big ones are supposedly to use to train your muscles to be able to use the small ones.  I try to stay still as long as I can.  Ideally I have it sliding a couple of mm, and at the deep end of that slide  I kind of nibble at the bulb with the PC muscles.  It's had me howling at the moon.  It's like a speedboat bouncing off the waves, contrasted to the big sailing yacht of my helix syn.  Intensity ranges from 10 to 2 rather than 9 to 7.  
  • I am posting here because I experience the opposite. I've been doing this for 6 years and I have had some very wonderful experiences. However, these least three months, I am getting nothing. At the most, two or three minutes of hints and promises. Then it stops dead. The aneros seems to not be there. Little or no sensation. It is depressing and I feel like giving up and getting rid of my models. I have three. white Eupho, Eupho Syn and Helix . In desperation I bought a masturbation toy, the Cobre Libre and it is giving me a lot more pleasure than my Aneroses. I don't want to become dependant on it but its all I've got. I feel let down by the aneros. I can't blame the thing itself as I believe it is me getting it wrong. Sticking it in is a waste of time and lube. Any suggestions? I get envious of you guys with all the room wrecking bed smashing orgasms you seem to get most times!
  • @tomasheen,  I though you had some good things happening recently?  I swear i read something about that, or am i wrong?
  • No you're correct. But this has stopped. I used to get wonderful hard erections but over the past few months that has stopped. Can't get my head around it.
  • PommiePommie
    @Tomasheen,
    Iv'e been on this trip about the same time as you, am exactly your age and have never concerned myself about whether I get an erection from it or not. I don't think you should either!

FWIW, I don't think Aneros use contributes to erections or solves ED. One senior citizen did mention here about a week ago, that he found that it seemed to have increased the size of his penis! Oh, that I could believe that!

I just take the pleasure I can get from inside!
  • @tomasheen,  i agree with @pommie on the erections, though im younger, only 39 and have been abstaining so i get erections frequently.  Erections while feeling good really dont play much of a part in prostate play.  I have had many times where things have just stopped for a few months also, but the good news is that eventually it comes back and feels much better and different then before.  Give it time and persist, things will eventually pick back up.