Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

First Timer...any suggestions?
  • i am a first timer to the discussion board. i haven't bought an aneros...yet...but i want to. i just have no idea where to start or which model to start with. i haven't been fascinated with prostate massage. any hints, tips, tricks, or suggestions as to where i should start would be amazing! otherwise i am going to take a leap and just pick one.
    thanks,
    Nick
  • XilehXileh
    This is a great place to start and welcome to the forum. The members of this forum are open to all life styles and have a tremendous range of experience in all forms of sexuality.

The Helix Syn is often recommended as a good starting model. It isn't too agressive on the perineum and is very comfortable to insert and use. Many long term users claim it as a favorite model.

Read the forums, especially the sticky threads to gain an understanding of what you are about to experience. Results from using an Aneros are not a given, it can take time. The potential can be life changing.

Keep in touch and let us know how you are doing.

Xileh