Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Well... First session last nite
  • newguy8
    Had my first session w/ my helix syn last nite. Hr n a 1/2, changed lubes in the middle. Felt some stuff, weightless feeling. Since I'm skinny n don't have a butt, enough to pick me up off the bed, the red curly kept pushing into the mattress. Any gents wanna coach me thru a session, holler.
  • brine
    Yay. It has arrived!

brine
  • PommiePommie
    @newguy8,
    If you are going to have your sessions lying on your back, I suggest you cut off the curly portion of the handle leaving just over an inch (3cm), i.e.. the straight part of the handle remaining. You might also have to sand off around the cut edge so that it is rounded. Fine sandpaper or a Dremel Moto-tool will do that job in a couple of seconds.

I have done that to all my Aneros Classic and SYN tools, (Progasm and Junior excepted of course), and it has worked well for me. I actually don't spend much of my session time on my back but it's nice to know that the handle won't interfere when I roll over. There is enough of the handle still there to provide stability and ensure that the tool points in the right direction.

Good Luck.
  • @newguy8 Nice. Welcome to the wonderful world of Aneros ^^ Your first session sounds alot like mine. Not much pleasure, but an amazing euphoria. 

I actually had to cut the tail off of my models. I like to lay on the couch sometimes so the tail would rest deeper in the cushion. First I just cut off the curly part. Then each time I felt the tail on the cushion I cut off a little more and a little more until I realised that there wasn't enough left for it to act as a centering thing anymore, so I just cut the rest off. For me, the Aneros(s) stay centered without a tail, but I do suggest that you're careful about how much you take off. If your Aneros likes to twist, you can ruin it by cutting too much off.
  • newguy8
    Yeah the p-tab doesnt really stay centerd. Ill c about doing that, hate cutting stuff off something that looks so...unique.

• You don't have to cut it off at all if you don't want to. Many users just put a pillow under their butt so the Aneros can move freely. I change positions too often for that to be a practical solution lol.
  • newguy8
    Well i did end up cutting the curly thing, they make em really sturdy! Dang. Found lying on my stomach i felt the weightless feeling again, n maybe some small movements. Guess im just wanting things to happen faster. Havent put any lube inside b4 i stick it in, just what im able to get in thru fingers n stuff. Sigh. 
  • @newguy8, internal lubrication is pretty important for functionality.  I would recommend it.  5ml of lubricant is a good amount.  You can buy lube injectors on amazon.com pretty cheap.
  • newguy8
    Wud rather just buy a small liquid medicine plunger or something... does the ky gel just get absorbed into yur bum or do u need to clean out after, if u inject some into you...?
  • I haven't had to do anything to clean out what I injected.  Just wash the helix syn with soap and warm water, clean off my bum, and go back to bed.  I'm injecting about 5ml of H2O and coating the syn with water base gel.  I've had it slip out, and I'm not sure I'm getting a good anchor with the tab; it might be slipping if I have lube on my perineum.
  • @newguy8, whatever you think will work, though be careful its not glass or something too small you might lose it in there  :O.  Whether you need to clean out afterwards depends on the lube, some water based lubes dry up or get absorbed, natural oils and shea butter will not do those two things as much so you kinda have to purge the leftovers.  
  • PommiePommie
    @newguy8,
    Further to @ineverknew's comment, You actually don't need to purge any residue from shea butter, it gets passed with you next BM.
    Can't speak for oils as I don't use them. I find they leak in use and tend to make a mess on the sheets!
    Just my 2 cents worth!
  • newguy8
    Had a 2 n a 1/2 hr session... Just shaking happened. It was intense, but nothing else really happened... Anyone game tocam n coach me thru another session, 20-25, PM ME
  • Brine's audio with his eupho really had me turned on today ... it features a running commentary.
  • Pommie said:

@newguy8,

If you are going to have your sessions lying on your back, I suggest you cut off the curly portion of the handle leaving just over an inch (3cm), i.e.. the straight part of the handle remaining. You might also have to sand off around the cut edge so that it is rounded. Fine sandpaper or a Dremel Moto-tool will do that job in a couple of seconds.

I have done that to all my Aneros Classic and SYN tools, (Progasm and Junior excepted of course), and it has worked well for me. I actually don't spend much of my session time on my back but it's nice to know that the handle won't interfere when I roll over. There is enough of the handle still there to provide stability and ensure that the tool points in the right direction.

Good Luck.
    Pommie - This has been rattling around my brain for a bit and you're the one I'll ask as you mentioned it in your post... So you spend some of your sessions lying on your front I take it, as I've read here and on the wiki is one possibility. My issue is, I thought you were suppose to leave the penis untouched. And obviously when you're lying on your front you're more or less crushing it. Unless you do something to not be laying on it.

I tried it myself last night and ended up making the whole area sore, as well as my balls. I found myself grinding into the bed and thrusting pretty hard, something I'm guessing is a no no.
  • PommiePommie
    @HopefulMMOer,
    I think you might be taking the wiki advice a little too literally! My understanding of that advice and in @Cockadoodle's "PENIS NOT" thread, is that you shouldn't stimulate, (play with), your penis if you are attempting to become rewired to MMOs through prostate massage.

The fact that I lie on my stomach during Aneros sessions (and that is actually most of the time), has very little effect on my penis. (Maybe that tells you something about the size of my penis)!

During Aneros sessions, my penis is flaccid anyway, so it simply isn't an issue. I can't help feeling that if at the end of a session you found your jewels to be sore, I reckon you must have been grinding and thrusting way too hard. That sounds like hard work to me. I just like to take things easy and let them happen without much physical effort on my part. But then, maybe I'm just lazy, or perhaps too old for all the athletics!
  • Pommie - I'd have to give a big 10-4 on that, in that yes I'm being too literal about not touching my penis during a session. Like I said even when I read the wiki I was confused! As far as size goes, trust me, I know how you feel. (Bathmate anyone?)

Now if I'm remembering correctly, when the P waves start and mini O's \ dry O's, that's when I get hard and start dancing around. Naturally that'll happen on my stomach as well so I felt the urge to grind \ thrust, something that yes, I definitely wont' be doing again! But its like I can feel the energy \ pleasure \ even semen almost pumping through, when I'm laying flat and hard.

Well, obviously more trouble shooting is in order! I take it laying on your front aids in the "getting banged by the aneros" feeling? I don't feel a lot of movement which I'm thinking could be a lack of lube:\