Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

P Waves!!!!!!
  • newguy8
    I need p waves!!!! I lay there relaxed n letting stuff do it thing, but then I just become frustrated. I know it's takes patience n time n stuff, but I have to be doing something... Astroglide seems I dry out. I don't wanna use more than one lube so I need something that's not gonna send my bank account in the toilet if I keep buying the certain kind of lube. Need a skype coach, more than one. Also, living with the folks makes this harder b/c I can't really relax b/c when a light goes on in the hallway or I hear footsteps, I instantly try n cover up n try n keep quiet..... Sigh. Helix syn here.
  • i would suggest a natural oil like extra virgin olive oil, there are many others too if you search on here, they last a long time and are cheap.  you could try playing some relaxing music?
  • Akira
    The Durex 2 in 1 is performing very good on my side!
    Don't like olive oil. Way to messy. And does not slide as good as the Durex.

How long are you riding?
    It took me a while before I got the waves. Like 2 months riding 2/3 times a week...
  • I agree with @ineverknew. Quite a few people use it. Apparently olive oil can be a little messy, and it'll stain the sheets, so put a towel down. You can also try coconut oil. I actually went looking for olive oil in the discount food store here, but I found pure coconut oil instead. It works well, it's thicker than olive oil, and it's fairly cheap. I haven't tried it by itself yet though. I've been mixing it with the little bit of Shea butter I have left. 75% Shea with 25% Coconut.
  • Ye im with w smoke. I use almond oil and cocoa moisturiser. Smells amazing 2
  • yeah coconut oil is good too.  right now im using shea butter, its the best so far.
  • newguy8
    Cant have any lingering smells though. 
  • diem
    Dude you seem to be very anxious and precocious about this... if you can hide your aneros and lube you can easily do it with a towel(s) you use for your sessions. I use vaseline, I just use a toilet paper when I am done to remove the excess and take a shower before sleeping, usually 2 hours after my session. It works great for me... not easy to clean if you try to clean it. Your skin will absorb it hence the reason why I wait some hours before taking a shower.

Do your own laundry if you are too afraid some one discover your secret.
  • Can't have any lingering smells, huh? An enema and a wipe with a damp washcloth after a session should get rid of any smells, if you don't have time for a shower. I wouldn't suggest using vaseline because it does hold a...unique odor for awhile. There are many threads about lube. One in particular has alot of great information, and I know you'll find the exact type of lube that fits your needs in there. Just wander around here a little bit and you'll find the thread. Don't use the search function.

As for towels and sheets, I have to agree with @diem. Do your own laundry. 
  • Jspad
    I use vaseline as well. Not messy like olive oil, doesn't stain, lasts really long. Only downside is it takes a little longer to wash off your fingers.

Also, I live with my folks too. Although it's generally not suggested, I like to put on underwear and hide under bed covers. Makes me feel 100% secure.
  • newguy8
    Jspad said:

I use vaseline as well. Not messy like olive oil, doesn't stain, lasts really long. Only downside is it takes a little longer to wash off your fingers.

Also, I live with my folks too. Although it's generally not suggested, I like to put on underwear and hide under bed covers. Makes me feel 100% secure.

Nice, ill skip on wearing unders, i sleep nude, cant wear anything to bed. 
  • newguy8
    Well had another session tonight. Usual shaking but manages to get semi boned n when I wud squeeze I'm guessing my PC my wanger wud grow bigger. Cudnt continue, the shakes are a workout pretty much.. Idk n don't see how some dudes I've seen in vids can go an hr shaking as intensely as I did or more so. Can I skip the shaking part...??? He he. Anyone's thoughts...? Suggestions...?
  • @newguy8, i think the whole shaking thing is just your way of reacting to the experience and feelings.  Eventually you may be able to control them more.  I know in the beginning i used to tremble alot, leg shaking, but as time went on they became less and less.  With more practice and relaxation i think you might be able to control them more.  Good luck.