Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Absence makes the ass grow fonder
  • XilehXileh
    I've had two occasions recently where I was unable to have a session for a stretch of over ten days. In both cases I was too tired and stressed to even think about a session. A session was the LAST thing on my mind.

It seems my body thought otherwise. Toward the end of the first stretch, I was woken up in the morning by a spontaneous, Less Super O. It started and finished on its own. Ten days into the second stretch, the pwaves, tingles, muscle contractions, and involuntaries became so intense I could barely function.

Why do the sensations get stronger the longer you go between sessions? There isn't a biological need like a traditional orgasm to drive the need.

Is this a result of rewiring? Does the brain associate our sessions with pleasure so intensely that our subcontous takes over for us?

Xileh
  • JMay
    I remember being on the street and feeling all nice, warm and fuzzy, especially close to my prostate. It was as though I was ready for a session. I'm not sure what it is, but it does happen quite often though... as you say, after a long time without having a good session. Maybe the tissues must repair themselves totally to have a full mind bending session.
  • diem
    Usually it is when I am high after smoking, I fell it so much that I have to contract it. Not too long ago I was at a friend's house, way too horny because I was high and drunk on a very unconfortable couch. I could get orgasm just by contracting and holding; wasn't expecting that without the aneros! At the time I also didn't know I was experiencing prostate orgasm.

I had also some experience without the aneros before that, high again (miserable me ;) ).

The funny thing is that when these experiences happened, it made me try again the aneros and it was always inconclusive or not especially pleasurable.
    My blood flows more easily through my body with the help of the drug being vasodilatative hence causing my prostate to feel more.
    Many things can cause that phenomenom and I believe this is why you feel horny if you don't have sexual experience. Like an hormonal response that triggers higher blood flow which increases sensitivity in your prostate (also the need of having sexual intercourse).
  • @xileh, maybe your body knew you were stressed out and needed a release of some sort  ;).
    i know for me i get some sort of feelings coming from my prostate on a daily basis, sometimes multiple times a day, but when I'm really busy with work and especially if im physically moving around all day I'm almost suppressing those feelings.  When I do eventually have a break they come on very strongly as though they have been quietly waiting to come bubbling up to the surface, and with a vengeance 
    :D.  I'm in one of those dry spells we've talked about before, though this time the feelings coming my prostate have changed and feel different once again.  Im excited to see what happens when I get a chance to have a session.
  • XilehXileh
    I'm kind of surprised there aren't more theories about this topic. Alien influence, star alignment?

Xileh
  • Here is a theory for you. Maybe it's a form of addiction. Like a drug, your body gets desensitised from frequent use. Unlike a drug, your body can, and does, mimic the sensation that it craves (good withdrawal). And since Aneros doesn't chemically induce the release of hormones, etc, your body bounces back to an even higher level after a few days without it.
  • XilehXileh
    @Wandering_Smoke: I have been thinking along the same lines. If an Aneros orgasm triggers a release of dopamine, it could cause the kind of response that demands more over time. Since dopamine controls the feelings of wanting, the longer between sessions, the more intense the desire.

Xileh