Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Helix Classic vs Helix Syn
  • Hello everyone. I haven't had my Helix Classic for long, well since April. I read it is suggested you do it 3 days a week. I do not use it 3 days a week, I have not had the Super-O yet. The Perineum Tab on the Helix Classic becomes uncomfortable sometimes after a bit and sometimes the Helix Classic just feels like a hard piece of plastic or something like that in me. I was wondering if the Helix Syn was the solution. Is the Helix Syn just like that the Helix Classic but more comfortable? Is there any difference between them besides that? Thank you.
  • @thunder, yes the syn models are more comfortable feeling.  The p tab is not as rigid and sort of springy.  The device is coated in silicone which makes it more velvety feeling though make sure you do not use silicone lubes if you do get one.
  • I don't have a classic Helix so I can't compare, but I have to vote for the Helix Syn. It's so comfortable, you won't even notice it until suddenly it becomes the only thing in your world lol. Get one ^^