Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

How often...?
  • newguy8
    How often does everyone ride? I've been told it's not got to "schedule" sessions, but just let em happen as u feel froggy. Thinking of doing em MWF...
  • 3 times a week with my schedule permitting.
  • Am new 2. Hav been doin it for the last few days with long sessions. Mistake cos where my helix(original) digs in, its sore. So gonna hav to take a few days off. Just enthusiastic :)
  • rumelrumel
    newguy8 said:

How often does everyone ride?

newguy8, You may find the user Polls - How long is just right to ride your Aneros? &
    How frequently do you use your massager? informative here. IMHO, trying to create a regular schedule for Anerosessions may prove counterproductive. It is like trying to force yourself into experiencing pleasure regardless of your body's arousal level, it probably won't work well and you may find most of your sessions disappointing if you use that approach. I think you are better off only having sessions when your body is highly aroused and you have the time to indulge yourself. Scheduling a time slot and then expecting your body to build arousal to meet an artificially imposed time line seems rather foolish to me.
    Once you are more familiar with the natural arousal rhythms of your body, you may then loosely allot time windows of opportunity for yourself to allow that arousal to be expressed in an Anerosession.
    image Good Vibes to You ! image
  • newguy8
    Makes sense rumel, i dont really feel aroused all that much all that often tho.....