Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Night ride last nite... Think good things happened.
  • Lubed up inside n on the syn, stuck it in. Tried to get stuff movin. Laid on my rite side, managed to fall asleep, woke up around 1:30 boned n feeling stuff move. Think I felt p waves but not sure. So I lay there trying to let stuff happen. But I start to feel antsy... So I took it out. Cudnt really handle it anymore.
  • "Antsy", as in impatient? Or, were you feeling a change in breathing and a feeling of anxiousness that make it difficult to relax? If so, your prostate is talking to you! Keep at it and let the sensations come to you! PC muscle contractions are always helpful! Be patient with yourself, and enjoy!
  • So when u feel stuff bucking around and your bum just kinda moving in n out...let it ride! LOL. Moreso the feeling of the aneros in me was becoming too much. 
  • What kind of feeling? Pleasure, uncomfortable pressure, or what? If it's pleasure, you're in for alot more intense feelings in the future, so yeah, "let it ride" lol.

No need to be shy here. That's what this forum is for. We can't help if we don't know.
  • After the waves n stuff i settled down n then it became uncomfy, like needing the vacate it, guess u cud say dry too? 
  • The waves def felt nice, legs going str8 n all from being bent.
  • You said...

newguy8 said:

So when u feel stuff bucking around and your bum just kinda moving in n out...let it ride! LOL. Moreso the feeling of the aneros in me was becoming too much. 

...essentially...YES! Let it ride! If your feeling pleasure, of course! However, if it's painful, definitely don't continue! Those waves are a big part of the fun! Enjoy it, because they can and do continue for longer and longer periods by relaxing and an occasional PC nudge! Have fun!