Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

"Fake it 'til you make it"
  • isvara
    The title could well be "Faux Os" - I like the sound that makes!
    I have found that if I breathe well out and tense my pelvis surface muscles slightly but keep the PC muscles relaxed I can generate a involuntary probably in my BC muscle perhaps a bit deeper. If I gently contract an area deeper I can move the involuntary deeper in. As yet the involuntary is not spontaneous. After "doing nothing" for an hour or so to relieve the non response, I create a session of these Faux Os. If I am more aroused I can create these involuntaries as a mini series by slightly tensing or moving my pelvis a bit. They feel a bit like an EJ but are quite dry. The more relaxed the BC the deeper the involuntary. Now it is remotely possible this may be another way so as to speak. Well, it is different and keeps me amused.
  • JMay
    Have you tried moaning? Also faking it... it's supposed to activate pathways for orgasmic feelings too. It does.
  • Isvara, "Faux Os", the mini series. Watch it on channel 5 tonight. LOL Seriously I'm in a similar place as you, I have to induce the contractions and mini orgasms by movement, concentration, breathing vocalizations, anything it takes.But they still feel good and I think of them as mini orgasms. When I get them during the night while riding, they're more spontaneous and involuntary. This morning I was having fun breathing the orgasms up my ass and around my body, first time.
  • @euphemistic After reading that, I feel lucky. All of that just happens. The natural moaning, etc, does amplify the pleasure, but I don't think faking it would do anything. Hell, the Helix Syn makes me purr. Literally. That has only happened a couple times in my life, but the Helix has some kind of power to make you purr like a cat, and whimper like a puppy. Each model makes me make different sounds, and in different pitches.

And yeah, waking up to extreme pleasure is awesome :D Unfortunately one day I woke up basically screaming. I haven't heard anything from my neighbor about it, but he had to have heard, or been woken up by it lol.
  • Badger
    I have had some success in going through the motions; the rhythmical breathing, pumping of the hips and PC muscles, along with moaning and mumbling your sexual fantasy really moves things along, and gets me to an O a whole lot quicker. Even doing deep, rapid breathing during your O will greatly enhance it. I read that years ago, and have been doing it ever since.

I've read that if women go through the motions of approaching an O, even though they're not feeling it, will get them there, very much like the "fake it 'til you make it" mantra. I know it works, but my wife refuses to even try; she's such a skeptic.
  • isvara
    Thank you all for the feed back and suggestions.
    @euphemistic, I am encouraged that I am not alone.
    It has taken 20 months to get this generated response. The response has increased lately so I get a series not just one involuntary. There seem to be lots of subtle variations which are fun to explore. I know this is not a super O but as some suggest it may be another pathway. It seems to work best with Progasm Jnr. Possibly because it touches where it needs to touch - there is the beginning of a "tickle" deep inside.
    What an amazing forum, what an amazing journey, especially as I thought I was past it!! My partner is quite chuffed too and likes the increased attention!
  • isvara
    Mini update
    It has been a long journey and still only beginning. Last night I started off with a Helix SYN and had a few of my light involuntaries. Early this morning I used a Progasm Jnr and was quite blown away with long series of what ever these are. They also got quite a bit stronger. They feel like an EJ pulse but with half of it missing so they are quite dry. This was all the more remarkable as I have hurt my back and have an agonizing sciatic nerve when I lie down. I keep the BC PC muscles mostly relaxed, breathing out and tightening surrounding muscles slightly. The pulses (10 - 15 at a time) then kick in and a slight movement will triggers them again. They a about double the speed of an EJ pulse. This lasted on and off over an hour. So there is some good progress and I feel so positive about things in spite of the most frightful nights.