Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Other healing affects besides prostate health
  • Just wondering if other guys have had any healing experiences with aneros use besides the prostate. I've noticed a few myself. My lower back is much more relaxed and I haven't had to see the chiropractor in a long time. I can run further without getting winded. At the doctor's office my oxygen saturation was 100 percent, the highest it's ever been. My mood is much improved since starting with the aneros but that might also be due to the antidepressants. Has anyone else noticed possible health benefits?
  • My perception of prostate used to be somewhat negative; that it's a nuisance, acting up when I'm highly stressed or when it's freezing outside! 

Now I see it as my dear friend. I'm experiencing mind-shattering orgasms that I didn't know were even possible and the awareness of everything that comes along with the journey has made me a more authentic, loving and stronger person. Feeling better in my body and about my body. :D 

To be continued...
  • I have sleep apnea, but I haven't been woken up by it once in the last two months. I think its because I'm breathing more deeply now because of the constant stimulation, with or without an Aneros. I have alot more energy. I'm alot happier. My testicles are getting bigger. They were practically atrophied because of drug use (LSD and methanphetamine) in my youth. My penis is also getting bigger, but I'm one of those that gets hard (sometimes harder than I've ever been) during a session. Generally, I feel years younger. Oh yeah, and if I have the runs, it's not an emergency situation anymore lol.
  • Wandering-smoke, that's interesting about the sleep apnea getting better. I work as a sleep technician when I'm not chatting or on the forum. Are you on CPAP or had any other treatments? Do you sleep with the aneros? If someone could find a more tolerable treatment for sleep apnea, they would make a fortune!
  • euphemistic, I haven't been officially diagnosed with sleep apnea. It's just too expensive to go in for testing. There have been times when I woke up and still couldn't breathe for several seconds. That's really scary. The only thing I've done to treat it is lose weight and not eat dinner. Having an empty stomach when I go to bed prevents the worst symptoms.

I only sleep with an Aneros about once every two weeks. But, I notice that I breathe more deeply with an Aneros in. Now that I'm partially rewired and am stimulated practically 24/7, I breathe more deeply all the time.

I'd be very interested to read about an official (or unofficial) study on the effect of Aneros use for sleep apnea. Of course that might take awhile since you'd have to get people who have never used one, then monitor them as they rewire.
  • Losing weight can reduce the number of apneas, sometimes to zero! Sleeping on your side can help. Some people have apneas only when sleeping on their backs. The insurance companies have decreed that most sleep studies have to be done at home because it's much less expensive so you may be able to afford it now. I'd like to volunteer for that research you mention. LOL
  • I also have sleep apnea and have used CPAP for years, though I have been losing some weight recently and dont use it much.  I havent noticed any changes in me as far as I know caused by aneros use.  I'm one of those who if i can sleep on my side i sleep great!  Its amazing how losing a little weight can make such big differences as far as apneas.
  • You gave me an idea for informal research, wandering-smoke. Next time none of my patients shows up at the sleep lab, I'll do an EEG on myself and take a nap without the aneros. Then I'll do it with the aneros and compare the brain waves. I don't have sleep apnea but at least I can get a baseline for a "normal" sleeper to see if the aneros affects brain waves. I can read the brain waves and look for any differences like increased theta waves, fewer awakenings,etc. I'll have to go through my usual session before the second nap. I usually wake up to mini orgasms so it will be interesting. I'm psyched for this. I never know when the patients are not going to show up so I'll have to carry my eupho every time I go to work. And I work only one night a week so it may not happen soon. Maybe I'll write a paper!
  • @euphemistic I can't sleep on my back anyway, so that hasn't been much of a problem. But the few times I fell asleep on the couch while watching TV or playing a game, I'd wake up after a couple minutes taking a deep breath. Over and over until I got up and went to bed lol.

Awesome. I'll bet your brain is alot more active with an Aneros in xD. I'd also like to know how differently your brain reacts from normal masterbation through climax, to an Aneros session through super-O. 

BTW, using a body pillow also helps a little with sleep apnea (and back and shoulder pain). I sleep on my side with one leg straight and the other bent, resting on the pillow.
  • artformartform
    Great thread euphemistic!! Thank you.

And great to hear of these diverse positive results!!

When I started with Aneros about 7 years ago, I wanted the therapeutic results possible as well as the dry orgasmic skill development and adventures. I had had to get up 4 or 5 times every night to pee due to my enlarged prostate, BPH, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia.

After starting with Aneros and therapy sessions of a period of hands-free and dry orgasmic joys to break up the molecular debris in the prostate gland, then switching to JO to Super-T to "clear the pipes" with a big load, I now sleep through the night in nocturnal bliss and dreams, some of them lucid.

I have suffered severe prostatitis in the past. None since starting may regular Aneros practice!!

17 years before beginning with Aneros, I experimented with Taoist qigong and sexual kung fu. I learned how the ejac inward to retain my semen and "cook" it for its energies value, developed good levels of Chi/Qi energies, and attained the MicroCosmic Orbit level of practice. After a couple of years of doing this and sharing results with my wife, our lives became even busier and the Taoist practice became few and far between.

Once into my Aneros practice, I also joined Key Sound Multiple Orgasms practice, and The Tao Bums group and website and revived and expanded my Taoist practice. Awakening our prostate glands enables the sensing, added generation and amplifying of these energies. My mixed Aneros/KSMO/Tao practice has led to constant background energies, and the ability to share these dry orgasmic energies as Chi/Qi remotely via the web, as well as in non-tactile ways with others in person.

I started experimenting using these energies for personal healing, and carefully, doing whatever seems possible in helping others with pain control and healing. A friend at The Tao Bums recommended I look into Spring Forest Qigong. I did, and have attained level Three and beyond in that system, as well as using other Taoist healing techniques.

The most dramatic result of many has been my complete eradication of my kidney stones using a particular version of the Taoist techniques. I have had problems with kidney stones for almost a decade and in early 2011, a lithotripsy procedure to break up a stone too large to pass failed dramatically, "blowing up" one of my kidneys. At 8 months of still incomplete healing, an ultrasound scan showed many smaller and several too-large-to-pass stones on both the good kidney and the damaged healing one.

At about 11 months, the next ultrasound scan showed no kidney stones in either kidney, and the healing of the damaged one was complete and successful. My urologist said their only concern was a high level of calcium in my urine. I told him that was a great thing, and asked what my serum/blood level of calcium was then. He checked and found that it was perfectly normal.

I said: "Perfect!!! What I am doing is dissolving the stones and excreting their calcium excess through my urine, without upsetting the essential balance of calcium in my blood!!" I explained the technique. He was perplexed.

After having zero kidney stones again in the next year's annual checkup, my urologist said: " I don't care what voodoo you do, just keep doing it!! " This year my checkup was cancelled as being unnecessary.

These dry orgasmic energies operate at three levels in the Taoist mapping. See my blog for details: https://www.aneros.com/blogs/ecstatic-energies-and-the-art-of-living/

I am happy to chat here with anyone interested in all these possibilities.

all the most excellent prostate and general health, ecstatic energies, and spiritual heights above and beyond all

artform

as we rewire
    we are all reconnected

• XilehXileh
    I have a very enlarged prostate (BPH). Getting up repeatedly in the night was really interfering with my sleep and therefore everything else. I have tried the usual medications to reduce the size of my prostate and although they were effective, the side effects were just too much for me.

After doing some internet research about BPH, I found the Aneros. I bought it without knowing about the orgasmic properties. The first time I used it, I got pretty startling results and it scared the hell out of me.

Since starting, I now sleep at night without waking. What a blessing. I have found that when I can find the "me" time, it is very restorative, much like meditation. I have had a difficult year with losing parents and extreme job stress, and I attribute my remaining sanity to the inner quietness I can experience during a session. I often forgo chasing the Os just to be immersed in the sensations.

I suspect the medications I took for prostate enlargement caused lingering ED and desire problems. The Aneros has added greatly to our sensual life and the ED problems seem to be moderating as well.

Due to the Aneros, I also feel 30 years younger and just won Power Ball (kidding) :)

Xileh
  • JMay
    @artform

That's amazing.
  • Artform, "voodoo"? That's precious. Maybe he thought you were sticking pins in your prostate. It is hard to imagine if you haven't tried it.

And Xileh, I'm sorry to hear about your loss. But I know what you mean about frequency of urination. I don't have it but I see it in older guys in the sleep lab. Sometimes as often as every hour. I know what you mean about "me time" and not chasing super O s too.
  • Just noticing that I can run further without being winded all of a sudden! I've always had problems running, bad feet, getting winded, bad back. Now I can run short distances and feel good afterwards. That's why I stopped smoking years ago, the windedness scared me. I haven't tried running longer distances yet, just trying to avoid being run over by cars and catching the train LOL. I like walking more too. Maybe it's also the breathing exercises?

I've wondered if aneros has any affect on serotonin production too. It is supposed to affect other glands? And it does affect my mood. But I doubt there'll be any research because there's no money in it for big pharma. The aneros company owners could finance or get financing for research maybe?

The new issue of Life Extension magazine is devoted to the prostate! Yeah I know. The company does its own research into supplemental nutrients and natural healing and seems to be very well sourced. I buy their products because they're good quality. The issue covers prostate cancer, BPH, prostatitis, digital rectum exams, and has lots of pictures and research. Maybe I'll write a letter to the editor suggesting research into aneros for prostate health!
  • rookrook
    Every other year my Urologist hosts his patients for a workshop on E.D. and other Urological topics.

His data from over two decades of practice indicates that the major E.D. cause factor is current or prior smoking.  

Close behind that falls sleep interruptions due to apnea or awakening to support frequent urination.  These interruptions interfere with our normal nocturnal erection cycle. And, when combined with low blood oxygen they result in tissue which isn't responsive to the nitric oxide signals that support erection.

During his last E.D. workshop he noted that there's nothing like a good erection to cheer-up most males and that it might be a, "darn fine replacement" for anti-depressants. 

His business usually involves writing prescriptions for alfa-blockers (FloMax, et al) or performing prostate surgery (TURP, TUMT etc.)   Perhaps though, good prostate health has many far-reaching benefits.

• Rook, so the BPH restricts complete emptying of the bladder, which results in frequent awakenings to urinate, which results in disruption of the nocturnal erection cycle, which contributes to ED? Interesting. Fortunately there is a cure for BPH besides drugs.
  • isvara
    Since I have been generating my 'faux Os' I have found my daytime urination has improved by leaps and bounds. I also notice too much sitting back in a comfortable chair can be a problem. I have also noticed my P swelling/erecting without an Aneros. My strings of 'faux Os' are lengthening. I just have to remember to exercise my sphincters after using P-Jnr to return them to a tight condition. Also I feel so much more positive about everything and many other things are falling into place or sorting themselves out.
  • PommiePommie
    @isvara,
    I have been trying to find the thread in which you described your 'faux Os'. Perhaps you could remind us what these are.

Like you, now that I receive Anerosless Os on a daily basis and don't feel the imperative to have an Aneros session more than a couple of mornings a week, my attitude to life has become much more positive and I seem to be enjoying life more than ever. (BTW, I don't count my Peridise sessions in those as I still use the smallest Peridise at bedtime three or four times a week, strictly for haemorrhoid control you understand) lol.
  • isvara
    @Pommie. The thread is. "Fake it 'til you make it" started 18/11/13. They are not spontaneous but I hope they will lead to that.
  • PommiePommie
    @isvara,
    Yup!
    Thank you for that, I'll do a bit more research.
    I'm sure you are on to something here.
  • Akira
    I'm using Helix Syn. sinds march now. Not O'ing jet. I have also some mood changes. I don't get mad so fast any more. Yeah, I am 1 of those persons with a very short fuse.
    Even my girlfriend noticed that.
    And I'm feeling more relaxt