Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

An imitation MGX with improvements?
  • First off, I apologise for talking about other products here. Aneros is my first love, and and will probably always be my favorite.

Every once in a while I'll look for other prostate massagers. So far nothing besides an Aneros has looked appealing to me...except for the NobEssence Sculptures. Then yesterday I happened on an MGX imitation that looks very appealing. What do you guys think?
  • I like the ribbing up to the head. I liked the "typical" questions too:

"Typical questions asked about products:
    - Does this electric toothbrush have multiple speed settings?
    - How long does a replacement razor cartridge last?
    - Do these diapers have any leak problems"

razors? yikes.

leaks? just precum.

multiple speeds? does it reach your teeth?
  • @euphemistic Those are good questions. 

I assume the razors mean a casting line or imperfections on the ribbing or bumps? That can be fixed.
    I guess the depth of the ribbing could cause more lube leakage, but they look like they'd feel great.
    Speeds? Hmm...I guess I'm not experienced enough since I haven't reached the super-O level yet. 
    Length is the question. I'm not really sure how long any of the Aneros models are, or how deep the base resting depth is. So...yeah, good question.

EDIT
    The biggest question with that thing (for me) is the quality of the plastic. If its brittle, you could have a VERY bad day lol. 
  • rookrook
    Warts --- really ? !

Insertable length of an Aneros.   Go to the store, click on the toy of your choosing,  Click on <specs>

< http://www.aneros.com/product/mgx-classic/#specs >

Suggestion...  buy some sandpper and polishing compound.   It's usually been a lengthy task to smooth out the casting seams.
  • @rook Lol, well, the "warts" do look like they'd add more sensation. What do you think about them, as a guru? 

Thanks, I actually have some sandpaper and polishing compound. Maybe not the extra fine grit sandpaper that I'd need, but dad is a mechanic (works at Napa and does ground up restoration in his spare time) so I can just borrow what I need. 

BTW, I'm not going to buy that one or any other questionable product until I have completed my Aneros collection. I still need a PS New, a Progasm Ice (only getting one version of that model since they're all the same size), a Vice, a Tempo, and the classic versions of the Helix and Eupho.
  • them bumps look like they would drive me bonkers. It looks like it would stimulate you you really good but clearly not a first time toy. you would need the progasm ice to open you up to get to this one.
  • BigOluver said:

them bumps look like they would drive me bonkers. It looks like it would stimulate you you really good but clearly not a first time toy. you would need the progasm ice to open you up to get to this one.

That's what I thought ^^ I'm saving the Progasm Ice for last though. The Progasm Jr makes my sphincter go numb immediately upon insertion, and it causes slight prostate pain. So I don't use it very often, or for long. I guess I'm just a tight ass lol. 
  • I do have one non-Aneros massager. There are things I like about it (like a lot of heft down low) but it's not nearly as well-made.