Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

• What age are most of the users, anyone over say 60?
  • Turnrow
    Mid Sixties here.  Making Progress but no super O.....almost to a mini O
  • Badger
    Early 50's here.
  • mack
    62 here.I have not had a super O but that is fine.I enjoy every great feeling I get.
    You will find a lot of seniors here.
  • mlmacmlmac
    Haven't posted much , but I will say that I just turned 50 and I've been an Aneros user for about 2-1/2 years. Had my first Super O after a months use. I'm a daily reader and I'm still learning from everyone else's experiences. Hopefully I can contribute more in the future. Thanks everyone !
  • rookrook
    Soon to be 80 and luvin' it !   Coming up on 5 years in the Aneros game.   Took 13 months from start to first Super-Os
  • A very old 40 feel more like 70. battered and broken! using aneros for about 1.5 years.
    Super O at 8th month, chasing the intensity that was experienced in early stages when i was gagging for it!
    Favourites at the moment Maximus,Progasm Ice and Tempo.
    Aneros arsenal. in order of appearance.

Helix (modified tail removed)
    Eupho (modified tail docked)
    Progasm Ice
    Maximus
    Peridise full set
    Vice
    Tempo

Wanted models
    Progasm JR
    PS-New

I am missing the insatiable lust for sessions that I had at about 5 months but can not go without a session for more than 3 days. Anerosless sessions are beautiful and very plentiful!

bart small size.gif
    100 x 67 - 10K
  • Fifty-one
    Using since my middle 40's. Started in 2007 (six years, really?)
    Had great, pleasurable sensations about six-months in but I was used to anal and prostate play from a loving, adventurous wife (I KNOW, I'm a very lucky man). Probably didn't have a Super O for a year but now have them regularly, since I know what they feel like.
    Do sessions about three days a week, multiple times in each session.
  • Mid 50's here. Been using Aneros foe about 3 year. Have not experienced the "Super-O" yet. But have had some fantastic sessions and Anal orgasam's feel great. Will keep trying and BTW, nothing is better than "Shea Butter" as a lube. 
  • 39 and been using 2 years i think, wasnt really keeping track.  Its been an amazing journey thus far, cant wait for whats in store for me  :-bd
  • Soon to be 58 and have only been doing this for 4 to 5 months. I'm one of the lucky ones and experienced multiple dry-O's and the like pretty quickly. Lately though things have been subsiding a bit so it may be time to get a slightly larger toy.
  • PommiePommie
    I began this journey just over 4 years ago at the age of 70, so I'm now 74.

I believe it took a good three years before I felt I had enjoyed my first real super-O but I'm reluctant to put labels on the experiences I have had.

I do know I still have a great deal to learn and am having a great deal of fun from this!
    I still find it difficult to limit my sessions to three each week!

BTW, a few years ago, we formed a user group called "The Seniors' Lounge". Amongst others, there were nine of us aged over 70 at that time! We still hear from a couple of them from time-to-time. @Mog and @rook spring to mind. Great to know your'e still around fellas!
  • I am brand new at this and have just tried it once. I really did not experience anything and know it will take awhile to get it right. How many times a week would be a good for a beginner?  I do know after the first time a have a strong desire to do it again. I am over 70, wish I had seen this a long time ago.
  • PommiePommie
    @aneros_user96166,
    Couldn't agree more!!!
    Those young bucks have so many years of pleasure ahead of them if only they realised it!

To answer your question we probably need to know a bit more about you and your circumstances.
    First up, it might depend on which model you are using. Personally, I wouldn't recommend the Progasm at this stage. Also, are you able to practice almost any time? If so, probably about three sessions a week should work well.

Have you read the Aneros Wiki? If not, may I suggest you read it thoroughly. It is a veritable mine of information and sound advice.

Best of luck to you and Enjoy!
  • isvara
    I'm 74, I have been using an Aneros for 20 months almost nightly. Nothing huge but feels good. I think there is a gentle development. It has changed my attitude considerably. SGX and Progasm Junior are my favourites. I am much encouraged by others who are on the slower slope up.
  • PommiePommie
    @isvara,

I'm convinced that what got me over the hump was consistent use of the two smaller Peridise models; to the point that I now enjoy Anerosless sessions almost every morning! But that has only been the case for the last few months and I never achieve anything like a super-O (if that is what their supposed to be), from Anerosless or Peridise sessions.
  • I'm writing this topic again because I misunderstood the purpose.

I'm 66 and started with the aneros 4 months ago and like others, wish I had started years ago. I'm semi-retired so I have plenty of time for sessions and wind up with 3-4 sessions a week not counting when I sleep with the eupho. I use the progasm classic, the jr, and the eupho depending on where my body is. When beginning a session, I'm like a boy on Christmas day anticipating opening his gifts. I have had some mini O s recently which were magical but then I got sick and am recovering now. It's good to hear from men of my generation here who I know by their writing but not their age, and compare experiences.

A couple of considerations: I have low testosterone levels and I'm taking an antidepressant. I don't know if these negatively affect me and my efforts. My libido was greatly increased for the first time in my life by aneros sessions. Therefore I don't equate libido with testosterone. The antidepressants must have some affect on my arousal though because they control hormonal neurotransmitters. I know that when I feel good about myself, it's easier to get aroused.

Anyone have any information about these things?
  • I am 32.  I have been using Aneros for six years now.  I have never had a super-o, but I do not mind.  These are my favorite toys I own, and I have quite the collection.  Been using the Peridise for about four months now, can't seem to make any progress
  • Bobandy
    65, been using for about 1.5 years 4-5 times a week (I can't get enough Super O's, it just keeps getting better and better) I think if I would have discovered this years ago, I would had an impossible time holding a job!
  • XilehXileh
    58. Been using for 2 years. I had Super O's right at the start, but didn't know what they were since I bought it for BPH. Scared the heck out of me. I'm a little smarter now.

Xileh
  • Alex_xxx
    33 been an aneroser for about a year, stimmer for a few years... Now I`m a combiner :)
  • Earl
    50 - using for 13 months. No Super Os but really enjoy.  Wish I had started sooner. 
  • BigOluverBigOluver
    Well I'm just a baby at 25. I have the Progasm Ice & Helix Syn. Been on this beautiful journey for 7 months now and I am so glade I found out about this now. I have had a super O and a fully body O. I can't wait to experience more.
  • slimjm
    59 and got started about four years ago with prostate congestion.  Took about a year before could have prostate O's fairly reproducibly.  Going into the second year they became very easily reproducible and consistently intense.
  • I'm 35. I've only been using an Aneros for a couple months, but I wish I'd found them (and been open minded enough to try one) years ago. No Os yet, but it feels like I'm close. Its been a great journey, from day 1 :)

Geez, now I feel like a youngster here lol. 
  • 59 and using aneros almost a year.  Helix Syn, eupho classic, and pro jr.  No super yet but enjoying every sensation.
  • jony
    45 and using aneros almost 1,8 year. With a Super O almost a year, ones very good but others not soin the last three months I have gotten several in the same session, which is very gratifying.

I wish I had discovered it earlier...
    :x =D>
  • g0at
    30, using aneros for a year and 3 months.  No super O, only a few dry-o's but plenty of good sensations and improving with time.
  • taran
    29 and I've been using aneros for 5 years. Had my first Super O a year after using, I've had many supers since but mostly have dry orgasms. Even though I was only 24 when I found out about prostate stimulation, I wish I would've known about it as a teenager.
  • 63. I have been using aneros for 9 months. I did 'n get  Super O yet but it seems that feelings are building up nicely if slowly. Relaxation and breath control are not natural states for me ; that's why i may need more time and advices to get full pleasure from my device. Anyway my progress so far makes me confident i'll get through.
  • artformartform
    66 and well into 7th year, with all models except deVice, yet. Both for BPH prostate health therapy sessions and ecstatic adventures at all levels with marvellous "less" sessions. 

Prostate massage practitioner since age 13; see my blog: https://www.aneros.com/display-blog/?id=30936

Also shared energies at-a-distance web sessions friendships with many friends in this astounding caring mutual respect/support community!!!

Much gratitude for Aneros and all men and women in this community!!!

Art/artform

as we rewire
    we are all reconnected
  • 49 here, using for 8 months. No super O, but commonly have multiple dry O's during sessions usually about 3 times weekly. Anerosless sensations are now common and amazing, and I have also discovered the joy of my nipples for the first time in my life. Collection started with helix syn, then Maximus, Progasm black ice, and full peridise set. Longing now for a eupho. I believe I have also experienced anal orgasms with the peridise and progasm, which are distinctly different from prostate O's. Main challenge is finding enough time for sessions.
  • brine
    56 years old here. Been an Anerosian for six and a half years. 

I own the Classic Helix, Classic Eupho, Helix Syn, and the Progasm. They are all very good friends of mine. 

The benefits reach all over my life. Physical, of course, mental, emotional, psychological, and spiritual. I am healthier in all of those areas due to the awakening of my prostate, deeper bliss, and orgasmic joys that are undefinable with words. 

I've had the joy of experiencing the gamut of orgasmic pleasure from P Waves to Super Os to Calm Seas Os. 

I have also become closely connected with many new male friends with whom I share on intimate levels I never knew existed. 

Thank you, Aneros!

Brian
  • I'm 34 and have been using for a year and a half. No super O yet but I've had some pretty nice feelings along the way. Here's hoping for much more to come!
  • mcmansmcmans
    I am 28 and counting. Will this ever stop? :)
  • mog
    Hi all, and Hi Pommie!

83 and counting. Not all systems are working with 100% efficiency but I'm still walking.

But there's one activity which is performing pedal-to-the-metal and that is my MMO practice. In terms of intensity, duration, erotic magic and repeatability these orgasms surpass anything that I've ever encountered in a long life of sexual experimentation. And, amazingly, they continue to develop and grow.

My route to the MMO has been via Jack's KSMO in combination with moderate use of the Peridise prostate stimulator.

It seems to me that there is little correlation between age and orgasmic capability.
  • rookrook
    Am 79 and pushing 80 pretty hard.

Early on, in this journey, Mog became and remains my model!

Keep at it Mog and continue leaving those footprints for the rest of us to follow !
  • mog
    Thanks Rook!

And a great journey, to be sure. 

For we young fellas there is a very definite advantage to acquiring a mature MMO practice: the orgasms are mind-driven and therefore don't have to be energetically and desperately striven for. They require no effort to bring forward, they are irresistible, unquenchable, unstoppable. They therefore place no great strain on the heart. (famous last words!)

• Thanks Mog for the reassurance ("They therefore place no great strain on the heart. (famous last words!)"). Seriously, I've been getting episodes of chest pain for several weeks and sometimes they coincide with my session. Everything's been negative so far but I worry that the prostate massage is causing the pain. Your message reassured me
  • No great strain on the heart? And here I thought my Aneros sessions were a good substitute for an aerobic workout!
  • PommiePommie
    Hi to all, but especially @mog and @rook,

You have both been beacons on my horizon for at least the last four years.

I'm not sure whether this is quite the correct thread to make this comment but, I think you might agree that, in this game less is more and it seems, much less is much more!

I seem to be getting the best results right now from the realisation that I need no more than three sessions per week, no session lasts longer than two hours, and the best results by far are coming from the smallest model they produce, namely the smallest Peridise.

I guess this almost requires a thread of its own but I'm now finding that on the days off Aneros use, I wake in the morning to be best Anerosless sessions I have ever had and they're getting better all the time.

Is that something to do with age?
  • mog

>
    I need no more than three sessions per week, no session lasts longer than two hours, and the best results by far are coming from the smallest model they produce, namely the smallest Peridise.<

I reckon three/four sessions per week is about right for the very best results. A break gives the senses a rest and time to refresh for the next trip. Unfortunately, I don't have your will power and I do a session just as often as the situation permits. Consequently, I don't always get the very best results that I know I'm capable of but - what the hell! - I'm not here forever.

It's taken me some time to get to a conclusion regarding the optimum Peridise size, owing to the many other variables that can affect the outcome, but I'm thinking much as you are that the smaller is, for me, the best of the bunch.

Meanwhile, the early-morning wake-up device-free sessions are truly phenomenal!

>.....they're getting better all the time. Is that something to do with age?.<

I wonder what would it have been like to learn the MMO skill when younger. Cannot know the answer to that. I speculate that super-Os for the young can be extremely convulsive while those for old gits like me tend to result in full-bodied orgasmic paralysis. Either way, it's pretty fantastic!
  • "super-Os for the young can be extremely convulsive while those for old gits like me tend to result in full-bodied orgasmic paralysis. Either way, it's pretty fantastic!" Glad to hear that, Mog. Otherwise the coroner would probably have to pry the toy out of my cold dead body. And I agree that the early morning less sessions are wonderful.
  • I'm almost 70.  I just got my peridise set in the mail yesterday and had a really fine session last night (except for losing the big beginner into my ass twice).  I've been MMO for years with super O's that I learned from a pushing-out technique taught in a sensuality class about 40 years ago.  I was taught that you might lose a few orgasms learning, but it was worth it.  An orgasm with it was like having my consciusness brow out through my skull and blatter on the ceiling, run down the walls, and gradually return to me.  (Taught it to a girl and she started having two-minute orgasms that almost bucked me off the bed).  Now I'm trying to find the right technique to slide the peridise with my muscles. 

Currently, I found out a couple of weeks ago that I can induce a mini dry at will just by tweaking my prostate with my PC muscles four times to start a wave.  I'm a kid with a new toy, being that I have ED from diabetes, and I cramp up getting on my knees to penetrate my wife when I have shot up my pecker to get it reliably hard. 

I'm still waiting for my Helix Syn to come in the male.  8>)
  • mog
    > .....except for losing the big beginner into my ass twice<

Horreur! That's something I've been concerned about although it's never happened to me except for a time when half a tab went inside. I was able to retrieve it.  We've all heard of fellas having to go into AandE to get some or other object removed. I would hate that to happen to me! I've sometimes used a string looped around the tab as a safety measure. I reckon the tabs on the Peridise could be made bigger.

How did you extract the little devil?

>I've been MMO for years with super O's that I learned from a pushing-out technique taught in a sensuality class about 40 years ago.<

I wonder how many different ways there are of training up to get to the superO.

• "How did you extract the little devil?" Mog, you reminded me of one of my most unpleasant duties when I worked at a nursing home... It was called disempackting someone's bowels, kind of like fisting for turds with a rubber glove. The old gents didn't seem to mind it, now I know why.Probably the highlight of their week in the home.
  • I went into the bathroom and grunted like hell; managed to hook one side of the handle with a finger.  I lost one side of the handle of the little one when I woke up after I blissed out with it and fell asleep.