Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Aneros Eupho - Beginner's Tutorial Introduction **-VIDEO-**
  • Couldn't find my previous topic. Not sure if I created one or not for this video, but anyways...

I realize that the beginning part of an aneros session is a part that is often left out from being shown. So I am here to show you everything from lubing up, insertion, to the first few minutes of the start of a session, which is the key to having a great session. From the very beginning you can watch the breathing patterns, muscles, everything and be able to put words to an actual event allowing you to compare. What you'll notice is the rules aren't followed. The rules are only merely there to help you. Quit following them to the letter!! Join me on this walk-through!

http://www.xtube.com/play_re.php?v=xwhiR-G134-&c=myv&page=1
  • Thanks for a great Video. I don't post much , just lurk. But I am sure glad you are back!!
  • rickg
    Thanks! You are so professional and informative about this. It is great to have you back!!
  • Well done! 8)
  • bbn
    thanks Arctic - some useful and interesting advice and well demonstrated. will be helpful I am sure
  • Fantastic intructions there. Would be great to have the running commentary through a complete session.
  • The video was quite infomative, but I have one question==========Are dirty socks a requirement? :lol:
  • Love_isLove_is
    No offence intended ArticWolves...

Big Jimbo, Thanks for such a great belly laugh from your comment! :lol:

Love_is
  • calmercalmer
    Great video and super O...

I generally lay on my back when using my Helix, SGX, Eupho and Progasm. I find for the Peridise it is best in the fetus position.

My favorite to date is the Eupho.

I have modified my Helix and SGX by removing the curly tail because it interferes with the bed cloths.

I have not had the heart to remove the tail from my Eupho but it does get caught up on the bed during a session.

Question, Do you think removing the tail upsets the balance of my Helix and SGX or is it just the the Eupho is a better fit for me.
  • wow well if this is all you have to do then i can't wait to get one i love a hands free environment haha.
  • Bump...really great info.

TB
  • XoT
    Very professional and informative presentation. Thanks for the info.
  • The sad thing with a video is that watching that thing would make using the item feel way worse and less of a turn on (for me.) I can see how it can be useful for some though.

I think the area is better explored in privacy by oneself, for me =P
  • Love_isLove_is
    So this is where Big Jimbo and I get to collectively put our foot into our mouthes. It would seem according to the article in the following link that ArticWolves was on to something. So good job bud! :)

Women fall into 'trance' during orgasm - Times Online

For those of you that don't want to read the whole article, here's the relevant part quoted:

The experiments also revealed a rather surprising effect: both men and women found it easier to have an orgasm when they kept their socks on. Draughts in the scanning room left couples complaining of "literally cold feet", and providing a pair of socks allowed 80 per cent rather than 50 per cent to reach a climax while their brains were scanned.

But I still haven't figured out the relevance of them needing to be dirty... LOL

Love_is
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    [QUOTE=Love_is;86747]So this is where Big Jimbo and I get to collectively put our foot into our mouthes. It would seem according to the article in the following link that ArticWolves was on to something. So good job bud! :)

Women fall into 'trance' during orgasm - Times Online

For those of you that don't want to read the whole article, here's the relevant part quoted:
    But I still haven't figured out the relevance of them needing to be dirty... LOL

Love_is

Whoohahahahahahaha!image

BF Mayfield
  • RogerT
    This video as well as most of the others ones listed at http://www.aneros.com/forum/groups/video-club/collection-threads-5/ are no longer available. Any plans on posting it up again? :-)
  • darwindarwin
    RogerT-

The list I compiled recently are all still available. Please see: http://www.aneros.com/forum/groups/video-club/collection-threads-5/#gmessage149

ArcticWolves removed his videos. Maybe he'll put them back, by popular demand.

Darwin
  • dexlee
    Can someone send me this...?
    [email]Dexlee1988@hotmail.com[/email]
    Thanks!
  • Hay :-)

Yeah this really sounds like the vid id like to see....... an chance of anopther upload ArcticWolves?
    :-)
  • [QUOTE=RogerT;92946]This video as well as most of the others ones listed at http://www.aneros.com/forum/groups/video-club/collection-threads-5/ are no longer available. Any plans on posting it up again?

[QUOTE=darwin;92950]RogerT-

The list I compiled recently are all still available. Please see: http://www.aneros.com/forum/groups/video-club/collection-threads-5/#gmessage149

ArcticWolves removed his videos. Maybe he'll put them back, by popular demand.

Darwin

[QUOTE=dexlee;99897]Can someone send me this...?
    [EMAIL="Dexlee1988@hotmail.com"]Dexlee1988@hotmail.com[/EMAIL]
    Thanks!

[QUOTE=TheGrowningNumber;99988]Hay

Yeah this really sounds like the vid id like to see....... an chance of anopther upload ArcticWolves?

Hello everyone!

Time for me to ring in again.

Yes Arctic Wolves videos were good and somewhat informative. Most of us would like for him to re-post, however he MUST have his reasons not to re-post or he would have already. We don't know what is going on in his life or if someone in his workplace or personal life found his videos or not, so we can't make demands for him to put his videos back up(not that anyone is making demands).

Here's the deal though.........

I have All of Arctic wolves videos, minus his first two (and I even have them on another computer). I could Share them, but I don't want to disrespect Arctic Wolves Wishes. Meaning, that if I do give these videos out please respect Arctic Wolves wishes and only use them for personal use and not for re-uploading to Xtube. You are all adults and I can't stop you from doing that, but remember, he took his own videos down................. On that note PM me for the videos (link)

I have to upload them first though on my personal server.

(It has been uploaded)

Also I'm sure Arctic Wolves still visit this site (not logged in). I'm betting that he is still around.
  • ArcticWolvesArcticWolves
    Yes he's still around... ;) However, I have my reasons for taking down my videos. For one, I now have a significant other in my life and another aspect is I work in a job daily where I'm dealing with the public. I would hate for someone or my girlfriend for that matter to ever find out about my "hobbies." I am deeply sorry that I cannot provide these videos anymore even though they sit on my hard drive right here.

I haven't been around lately as I have been so busy with settling down in my life & career. I would really appreciate it that these videos not be distributed even if someone asks for them. I don't care if you have them for your personal use but I don't even want them spread for that matter. It only takes one person to post them and then I'm back in the same position I'm trying to avoid. Please understand and thank you.
  • lue
    i have been trying this for some time now doe's anyone know were to find a good video on how this is to be done right! i dont know if am going in the right direction or not
  • rookrook
    Consider that your sessions will be your own  as will be your dry-orgasms.   Keep fond memories of the best of each.  Like building one's Golf Swing, cloning another persons moves won't help.   Remember that there are no "rights" or "wrongs" here unless you inflict physical or mental pain.   Four years ago, Arctic Wolves was my principal mentor and, while I miss his presence here I know that I must not regret his absence.  (he does sometimes visit in Chat though).

Build on the positive feelings you receive from this practice.   Relax and have a quiet manner so that you live sensitively in each moment of your session.   Cherish each tiny feeling and build upon those.

Arctic Wolves used to say something like.....  "  have no regret for what you don't have for that regret will cause you to loose what you already possess. .....    NEVER GIVE UP! "

• Lue, what did you mean about"going in the right direction"? Did you mean which way should the aneros be inserted into the anus? If so, the curve of the tip on all devices should always be inserted facing your front. In other words hold the aneros in front of you with the curve facing away, lower it between your legs without changing its direction and insert it. Of course always lube before hand. There's no blame in being confusd about this in the beginning, I've put it in the wrong way at first and I still have to visualize how it should be facing as I insert it. If you put it in the other way, facing your backside, it won't massage your prostate and won't give you any pleasure. See Rumel's wiki about inserting the progasm, it applies to any device: http://wiki.malegspot.com/index.php?title=Getting_Started#Inserting_the_Progasm.

If this isn't what you were asking about, nevermind.