Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

How is DeVice compared to other models?
  • jja
    The two largest models I have are the maximus, and progasm jr.  I have no other experience other than using aneros models.  Measurements alone are hard to gauge what the model will be like in practice.  I was wondering if anyone could give me an idea of the device compared to the maximus or jr.
  • @jja there was a discussion not long ago about it. I am sure if you scroll down enough you will find it.

Device is the same as Vice with out the vibe of course. Now device/vice is the same a progasm but the botom of the neck, the part where your sphincter sits around is larger that the progasm.
    Some guys like it and i dont mind it now but my body does not.
    Just that extra bit of girth on the neck upsets the balance between harmony when it comes to hemroids.
    Progasm Ice is slick and does not upset my roids but vice/device does.
    I used it two weeks ago and am suffering bad still.
    If someone wanted to swap my vice with there progasm Jr I would jump at the chance. Their easy to sanitize by boiling.
    I have a maximus so i can say you notice only a tiny difference between helix and maximus but between maximus and progasm or vice it is very noticeable indeed. A completely different ride!
    I would suggest progasm Ice or black ice is the best models in the progasm range IMHO.
  • rookrook
    I like the lateral flexibility of the Vice when the vibe capsule is removed but use this toy mostly for bph therapy and edging, usually finishing with an HFWO or Fleshlight ride.

@brave...'s remarks are very accurate and I lube the toy heavily with vaseline to protect my 'roids and reduce "cheek drag" when involuntaries kick in.   If you have heavy glutes or a deep crack explore a variety of positions and pillow placements. 
  • artformartform
    Indeed rook!! Thanks!!

Agree on all points  :D  :D

artform