Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Aneros-less multiples O's are the big payoff
  • Gentlemen, let me tell you a little story ...
    I first discovered the Aneros in 2002. Tried it multiple times over a 6 months period.
    At that moment, I was younger and impatient, looking to get instant 'rewards' for the efforts. The Aneros didn't deliver any good to me so I discarded it!
    Couples yeards later, maybe in 2006 or 2007, while browsing the web, I came across the new models: the Helix and later on, the Progasm. I decided to give it a shot and ordered both.
    The online community was of help, I read a lot, learnt to be patient, not to rush things.
    I 'restarted' my journey and had some hits, some misses, but I was able to reach multiples Super-O in most sessions.
    Now, fast forward to 2013. last summer, I decided to incorporate kegels in my dayly routine. Twice a day (I even have a reminder on the mobile phone) I do PC muscles exercises. This is now giving more control and more powerful orgasms when having sex with the wife. I really learnt how to focus on the PC muscles, I can contract PCM withtout contracting my anus and vice-versa.
    Then, IT happened.
    Last Sunday, I was really tired and when to bed in the afternoon to have a nap but wasn't able to sleep. I did my kegels and, for fun, decided to do add anal contractions. I started to alternate, kegels and anal... it felt that I could mimic the prostate stimulation but whithout the aneros. The same nice feelings came after maybe 5-10 minutes.
    I knew that I was on the path to something very nice, butterflies in the pelvic area, legs shaking, I could feel my heart in my chest. All the time, I was concentarting on my prostate, so I keep contracting lightly.
    Then, my anus started to contract involontary and wham, mini-o's, mini-o', mini-o's ... I really stayed in the 'zone', I wanted this to go forever.
    But things got even better, I could feel my prostate contracting really fast, pulsating, almost buzzing, and this really freely, a new sensation that I never felt while the aneros was in there. It buzzed, buzzed, buzzed and built into a wonderful Super-O. Then another, then another, I lost the count and just enjoyed. This lasted maybe half an hour.
    The feelings were so strong that I had to stop the 'prostate buzzing' intentionnaly.
    I was, at the same time, exhausted and energized. Wow.
    Even better, I was able to reproduce those wonderful feelings on Tuesday night and again last night. So much that I had to stop in order to get some zzzz's.
    I now fear that I won't be interested in traditionnal sex anymore ... just kidding :-)
    I fell that all the learning/training with the aneros and the kegels gave me the ability to control with precision the correct muscles to manipulte my prostate at will.
    Even while writing those lines, I am doing some contraction combinations and it triggers involontaries, nice feelings down there as side effects ...
  • AneRico
    Very cool, I want to do that.
  • Amazing!  Good for you, so jealous!  I was just remarking the other day how my aneroless sessions seem to be getting better then actually using a device.  Even though they feel awesome I rarely can get an O from them though.
  • ctusserctusser
    I'm amazed you can turn yours off. Mine often happen involuntarily, and once they start I can't stop it. It can be really distracting while driving, or at work. And can actually get uncomfortable during the times they occur all day. I hope to get them under control some day soon.