Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Do younger men need a larger aneros?
  • jja
    Silly question but here is why I ask.  Older men are supposed to have larger prostates.  So they should probably get more pleasure say from an mgx where a smaller prostate needs more pressure?  I could be completely wrong.  Some of my best sessions were with the mgx but the progasm jr has been pretty awesome too. 
  • Alex_xxx
    Sure would like to try one! Not as long as progasm, but certainly a little bit wider would be fun!

• its funny you bring this topic up.  I have not had as much luck with the other devices as my progasm which I learned on.  Used it today for the first time in at least 6 months and wow what a super O!  I would like to see what others say about this.  I love my eupho, it moves so fast and consistently but I dont think it puts enough pressure on my prostate for any kind of O's.
  • sttc
    I was thinking about the same question cause I don't feel any pressure either with sgx or helix unless I tilt the device manually. I'm 24 with very healthy prostate and I take finasteride for hair which is also prescribed to BPH patients to prevent prostate swelling, so what you guys think should we just practice more?
  • Akira
    Hmmm, I'm 27 and can feel mij Helix Syn just fine. No Super O jet, but getting there. I'm riding for 7 months now and have very nice auto contractions.
  • jja

its funny you bring this topic up.  I have not had as much luck with the other devices as my progasm which I learned on.  Used it today for the first time in at least 6 months and wow what a super O!  I would like to see what others say about this.  I love my eupho, it moves so fast and consistently but I dont think it puts enough pressure on my prostate for any kind of O's.

If you don't mind me asking.  If you have such great success with your progasm how come you only used it once in six months?  I'd be using it a lot if I had that kind of luck :)
  • jja
    Akira said:

Hmmm, I'm 27 and can feel mij Helix Syn just fine. No Super O jet, but getting there. I'm riding for 7 months now and have very nice auto contractions.

I get a lot of movement with other models as well, and it feels great.  Then it reaches a sticking point that I can't get over...