Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Whole Body Orgasm for Women - EVI
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69
    @braveneworld I studied it and decided against it.
  • oggy
    The EVI is not at all useless, as is blogged earlier, it sure is very effective for braintumbling orgasms, though you need to be patient, move a lot, use oil for smooth movements to the clitoris. if it is will be effective and produce stronger muscles, the reason why I bought this thing, it's to early to say. I have the EVI since 2 days now and have had some heavenly hours while excercizing.
  • Hi @oggy welcome to the forum.Well done I am glad to hear you are able use the EVI to its potential.
    It would seem that as you say patients is needed which some people just dont have.
    Well done we would love to hear more on your experiences with this device. 

• Badger

Hi @oggy welcome to the forum.Well done I am glad to hear you are able use the EVI to its potential.

It would seem that as you say patients is needed which some people just dont have.
    Well done we would love to hear more on your experiences with this device. 

Yeah, and my wife is one of them, and the queen of skeptics/cynicism.  When she looked at it, she determined it was worthless and probably painful, so of course, it was.  Now, she wants nothing to do with it and has absolutely no patience to keep a quiet, open mind and believes everyone else is a liar.

I, too would love to hear more of your experiences with the EVI and how it works for you.

• Aza
    I got an EVI for my wife when they first came out, as she saw how much I enjoyed my Aneros products and was willing to give it a try.

She had previously tried a hard plastic vibrator, and did not get on with it at all...

She tried the EVI 2x;
    - First time she found it uncomfortable.. (she's "small".. ), and didnt really know how to use it.
    - Second time we warmed it up in hot water, used more lube, and yet it still didnt really do much for her.. the "outside" tongue didnt really reach her clit properly, and the inside bulb was not deep enough for her to enjoy. Even so she ended up rubbing one out herself, and got some enjoyment.

So it's now consigned to the "discard draw".

However it did get her to try other toys, and we've now worked out that....
    - She likes a "soft" outer shell (silicone) with a reasonable amount of give.. the hard toys are too much for her as she gets very tight, and as I said, she is small. So whilst the toy can have a reasonable girth to it to match me ! :-), it has to have some give to it.
    - She likes deep.. which means the "softness" of the shell needs to be for most of the length of the device.
    - She like cascading vibrations.. so ones that change speed.
    - She likes access to her clit to be "open", so the "rabbit ear" devices are out.. That means either she, or I can simultaneously access her clit whilst she is having the vagina stimulated.

So a "fail" for us, but it did open her up to the idea of other toys, which are now used and enjoyed.