Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Suppressing has done a body good
  • BigOluverBigOluver
    So I am on day 10 of not have a wet orgasm. I was only going to wait a week but this new feeling and new sessions I have been feeling has been so great and I don't want them to stop. I actually started to tease my penis with knocking down orgasms while masturbating for about three days. Then that got a little to intense. So then I just started to ride with out touching my penis at all and the waves I get from just my prostate alone feel so awesome. I actually had to knock down a HFWO last night. It came so fast but I knocked it down with the thought of puppies. lol But I found out that since I am rewired and with out touching my penis then sensations come so quickly to me now. Also I am able to do new hot positions. I am able to pull my legs over my head and am able to ride while in a split position while bouncing on my progasm. So just wanted to know have anyone else noticed any differences when they leave there penis alone in a session. Do the waves feel different and or they more intense?
  • beegee6
    Day 14 here.  Longest I have ever gone :)  Days 6-8 were rough.  Going from 3-5 times a day to zero was a test of discipline.  Now I don't even care about masturbating since the prostate pleasure and p-waves are so intense.  Glad Rumel and the rest of the vets recommended it.  It really helped me through my plateau.  I am a big fan of Do Nothing now as well.
  • HAHA! @BigOluver are you a gymnast? legs around your head , do the splits.......
    When I was in my teens I could get my legs over my head but i reckon I might pop a disc now.
    Splits I could never do that ever! And with a progasm in! Are you kidding?

Penis. Have you read the penis not thread? Your not ment to touch your penis in a aneros session. :)
  • BigOluverBigOluver
    @braveneworld I know your not suppose to touch the penis but my hands just grab it with out my permission at times. But for about a week there has been no touching down there. Just my penis flopping around pouring out pre cum when a sessions gets really good. 

No I am not a gymnast. I never was this flexable before. As a big guy never new my body could do the things it does now. But I am glade I can cause it all feels so good to me.
  • BigOluver, which device are you using?  Thanks.
  • BigOluverBigOluver
    @libertinelife I have the Helix Syn & Progasm Ice