Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Progasm keeps slipping out
  • Lately i've been having greater success with my Helix so I haven't really used my Progasm. 
    I bought the Progasm before I really started using the Helix properly because I thought the Helix just wasn't reaching my prostate, but I was wrong. It seems to work just fine. But I'm sure I can make use of the Progasm after I get better with the Helix. 

I tried using it today but I found that after relaxing and waiting for involuntary contractions to kick in it just kept slipping out. I was trying not to use any voluntary contractions, but it seems that I might have to. Anybody else have that issue? 

Also I found that the Progasm doesn't seem to have as much mobility as the Helix. Granted its quite a bit bigger, but do you find that you require a lot more pre-lube to manage it? 
  • @musicmaker86 Ok, sounds like you need to do more contraction practice to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles.
    You can do this with the helix.

No thats right the progasm dosent seem to move as much as the helix. 1. because your muscles are not strong enough and 2. because there is not much room for it to move as much.
    With strength and practice you will get the progasm moving as much as the helix but it will take a long time and a lot of practice.

lube.
    For me I can use just waterbase for helix. I could get away with just lubing the aneros and inserting but I choose to inject 5ml of waterbase into my (universal Aneros port) always to make sure i do not run out.
    If there is a chance I may drop off to sleep during a session I will coat the aneros with vasoline before waterbase so if I do node off i dont dry out. Dry out means soreness!

Progasm. I always coat the progasm with vaseline then waterbase and alway inject 5ml of  waterbase.
    If you use silicone then you can use less say 3ml.
    Sometimes. It can be necessary to insert the progasm and it feels dry or not slippery in a certain place so if you remove it and reinsert straight away it lubes you up real nice.
    Hope this helps.
  • @braveneworld, U.A.P.  ha ha lol, Universal Aneros Port!  Hilarious!
  • Badger

I found that putting on a pair of underwear (NOT boxers, freebird won't hold it in), provides just enough tenting action to keep it centered in your bum and hold it there, without too much restriction of movement.

I've found that overnighters will help strengthen the pelvic floor muscles; every other night or so should do wonders, because your body will automatically resist allowing it to slip out while you're asleep, much like it won't allow you to poop yourself in your sleep.

• BigOluverBigOluver
    Hey I have the Helix Syn & Progasm Ice and have been dealing with that too. But for me I found out that when I slid the Helix in I'm extra tight down there. But after I have about 3 to 5 orgasms I a lot open. So when I put the Progasm in he goes right to my sweat spot and does his job. But after about a hour of being in my wet hole he does slip out and turn. I come to the realization that with out holding it in and with now having a open hole it will slide out if not kept in play. So maybe your hole is just looser and just need more kegel muscle exercise training to keep those muscles tighter.