Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Progasm compared to maximus
  • jja
    I have used the maximus, and it worked pretty well.  I was just wondering how big the progasm is compared to maximus?  I know the measurements but I'm asking to people who have used both.  If I was able to use maximus will progasm go in ok?  Never done any anal except for the aneros products.
  • When I first used Progasm, the only other thing I had ever had up there was a helix.  It's certainly big, but I remember having no problem using it, just took it very, very slow.  I recommend it!
  • PommiePommie
    @jja,
    I have used both and have to admit I find the Maximus much more to my liking!

That will go counter to most of the other responses you will get to this thread as it seems the Progasm is a favourite of many members of this forum. A few of us will agree however, that the Maximus is much underrated. The Maximus is easier to insert and, IMHO is more mobile than the Progasm.

I am only about 5ft 6in tall so I believe the Progasm is a bit big for me and I have the feeling of being bullied by it! If I'm looking for the Progasm shape, I'll go for the Progasm Junior and I have to admit it is often a tough choice between the Maximus and the Junior.
  • Well I have both max and progasm ice. My favorite i must admit would be a progasm ice session BUT I dont always want its size even though if it gets moving good it spanks me good.
    Sometimes I want something just real comfortable. You know just right! Helix is good but small but Maximus is just big enough to touch every place and move real good.
    Its the perfect size. I have not got progasm jr but think it would be a good ride to.
    Maximus hides just behind the shadow of progasm but if you take it for a spin you will love it!
  • Clenchy
    The progasm is thicker than the maximus, and the first time I held it in my hands, I thought there was no way I'd ever be able to use it. The helix was the biggest thing I'd used at that stage, but insertion went fine. I had to learn to relax more, but I was able to handle it.

They both have a very different feel during use. Aside from being two of the bigger aneros models, they have very little in common.
  • The Progasm Jr is the same size as the Maximus, but it feels very different. At this stage in my rewiring I'm not a big fan. The Maximus drives me nuts though. Pun intended ;) 

I've never had anything up my butt before an Aneros either. Except a doctor's finger, of course.