Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Technique: Sipping Coffee
  • AneRico
    Don't laugh.  This worked for me.  

Background

A couple of days ago I was having an early morning session and had a full cup of coffee by the bed.  Never done that before.

So, lying on my back, with SuperO's going on, I carefully reach for the coffee, lift my head, and VERY carefully sip in this awkward position from the full mug.  Then carefully and slowly set the mug back on the night stand.

Guess what?  A combination of the distraction of that process, along with the lifting of my head (and ostensibly the flexing of a number of body muscles including those in the pelvic region) caused all sensations to stop, and all eroticism to go away (fear of spilling).  

Then....KA-BOOM.  As soon as I relaxed after setting down the coffee and returned my attention to the session I got HUGE P-Waves and the SuperO's kicked in harder.

"hmmmm", said I.

So I tried it again.  Same thing happened.

The "Technique"

A day later I tried doing it without coffee present, I just faked the motions and also pretended that I was concentrating on not spilling hot coffee all over me (definitely a mental distraction), and I carried this all the way through to pretending I was setting the coffee back on the night stand.

Guess what?  KA-BOOM again.

So try it.  (and quit laughing at me....heheh).
  • Alex_xxx
    cool.. gonna try it :)
  • XilehXileh
    This is not good. Now there is the potential of combining my two most favored vices. How long will it be before you can pick up a Helix at Starbuck's?

Xileh

• 'Diversion' , i believe would explain this happening. When you're not 'thinking about what should happen', but rather just letting it happen, then you will get the POW ! effect......:)
  • AneRico

'Diversion' , i believe would explain this happening. When you're not 'thinking about what should happen', but rather just letting it happen, then you will get the POW ! effect......:)

Not so much.

This is a *PHYSICAL* technique.  I only get the wonderful pleasure response when I perform the motions.

Have you tried it yourself?  I wonder what prompted your response.
  • I tried this accidentally and remembered this thread. for me I think I move the location of my prostate to a better contact point.
  • PommiePommie
    I wonder if it would work if one just went through the motions 'in simulation mode'. I guess it would work just as well with a glass of water or, doe it have to be a mug?
  • AneRico
    @Pommie.  Yes!  That's what I recommended in my original post; just go through the motions.  

In fact, simply lifting your head at the angle required to sip from a mug and holding it there for the time a careful sip might take, is sufficient to produce the sensations.

But, for me anyway, the sensations do not start until after I have returned to a resting position and relax back into the session, but they start just about immediately after I have done that.
    AneRico said:

The "Technique"

A day later I tried doing it without coffee present, I just faked the motions and also pretended that I was concentrating on not spilling hot coffee all over me (definitely a mental distraction), and I carried this all the way through to pretending I was setting the coffee back on the night stand.