Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Cardiac problems and aneros
  • I've had some chest pain and shortness of breath happening periodically since the weekend and I'm getting checked out medically. They don't know if it is my heart yet, it could be something else. I'm still doing my sleeping sessions with the eupho but I'm leery about having the waking sessions. Of course I'm still having them anyway. They don't bring on the pain and I would stop if I felt funny. Stress and anxiety bring on the symptoms but sometimes they happen when nothing is going on. I've been using the do nothing technique anyway lately so I don't get the extreme pleasure waves, just subtle feelings. I'm wondering what other men have had this happen and how they handled it. I'm not having full-on super O s, just occasional mini O s. Has anyone here had a heart problem that was made worse by aneros use or orgasms? Is it dangerous? I know orgasms can increase heart rate and blood pressure.
  • I am no doctor but if your heart is that fridgie then anything could set it off , even aneros so i would not worry about it as at least you would be doing something you love if you were to go, so to speak..
    You could just as easily have a attack on the toilet.
    I believe @SkimJim is a doctor, maybe he might comment. 
  • So I could die smiling?
  • I have often wonder the same thing. I guess if you healthy than there should be no proplem.

There are worse ways to go than having a SO thats so overwhelming that it gives you the big one.

In the back of my mind I am going to be smothered on my 86 birthday by a 29 year redhead sitting on my face, but if a SO takes me out before than so be it. Live your life to the fullest and never look back, you can not change the past but you can influence your future.

• Dont worry @euphemistic it will all be fine until its not! :D imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    flashing B1.gif
    200 x 276 - 26K
  • slimjm
    Just let up on the sessions for now until you've had your heart checked out.  You'll feel much reassured if it's nothing and if it is something, you've caught it early before harm is done.  Full blown super O's probably do raise your heart rate and blood pressure, just as traditional sex could and you know what the TV adds always say, "Check with your doctor to be sure you're healthy enough for sex."  I'm sure there's a certain amount of disclaimer there, but still good advice overall I suspect.
  • Thank you, slimjim, braveneworld and whatawildride. I have to wait 6 weeks before the exercise stress test and they have been negative in the past. I don't know if I can hold out that long and I could die while waiting for the test. However I woke up today to p-waves that turned into almost orgasms and I didn't have anything inside me so I can't get away from it completely. I haven't had any super O s yet but it would just be my luck that now that I'm trying to avoid them, ... I'll ask my doctor about exercising and apply her answer to my toys.

Nice graphics, braveneworld.
  • nothing like waiting 6 weeks to find out if you may or may not have a problem!  That seems way too long, do you live in europe? lol
  • @ineverknew Just trying to put a smile on your face in a uncertain time. Smile not quite as good as a doctors positive test but close.