Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Using the Aneros for Milking \ Playing...
  • HopefulMMOerHopefulMMOer
    I've been slowly getting used to the whole process since around the beginning of the year. One thing occurred to me though but I wanted to ask about it first before I went further.

Can you use the aneros to milk your prostate? Though I don't think it's like the Super O the aneros can help you achieve, I've heard it's better than a normal orgasm. And if milking is the wrong way to put it, then how bout just playing with it when it's inside you? Will that achieve anything positive?

Thanks in advance!
  • rumelrumel

Can you use the aneros to milk your prostate?

The short answer to this question is YES but there are numerous factors which will affect your success with the process. 'Milking' your prostate of seminal fluids can be learned. You can read a short paragraph about Prostate Milking in the “Your Body” chapter of the Aneros WIKI. You can read a longer treatise on prostate milking technique and issues from Lady Lubyanka. There is also a well written blog by Andr titled HOW TO MILK A BULL which gives step by step descriptions of the process.

Though I don't think it's like the Super O the aneros can help you achieve, I've heard it's better than a normal orgasm.

A prostate "milking" may or may not be pleasurable depending upon the particular techniques employed and the person(s) involved, but it is generally not thought of as being more pleasurable than a normal ejaculatory orgasm (Super-T's being the exception).

... if milking is the wrong way to put it, then how bout just playing with it when it's inside you? Will that achieve anything positive?

Traditional masturbatory practices with your Aneros in place may lead to significantly more pleasurable ejaculatory orgasms with longer, stronger involuntary contractions , increased semen volume output and fuller emptying of the prostate, these are called Super-T's. If your ultimate goal is regularly achieving Super-O's then I would advise you to avoid the practice of Super-T's until you're confident your rewiring is firmly established, otherwise your path in that direction may be impeded. Please read the Penis, NOT thread by 'Cockadoodle' and 'rook's thread Whole Body/Whole Mind - the mental side & "zoneros" for a little insight.
    image Good Vibes to You ! image
  • Late as I am, thank you for the information. As I find it difficult to achieve the big O, I figure this maybe a good confidence \ learning experience. Appreciate the help!
  • Hopeful, I did write a reply to your message here but subsequently learned I was mistaken because of my own confusion with bodily fluids and hormones. The endocrine system was my worst subject in school. So I deleted the original message and you should ignore it if you read it. Follow Rumel's advice.
  • NP Euphemistic... Confusion should be my first and last name when it comes to ALL this! But your help is appreciated. But truth be told, what inspired this thread is that stupid Tom Green movie where... He was just on It's Always Sunny, too tired on my phone to google... It was the guy who was milked by the nurse, and I read a bit more on it and that it is better then a regular O, and thought manipulating the aneros could bring it about as well.
  • It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, I think. Coincidentally I was visiting Philadelphia two days ago and it was sunny. I'll have to watch that film.
  • Road Trip! Don't know why I didn't just IMDB it! But yes, there's a scene in that that one of the characters get's milked, which I embarrassingly admit is the first time I learned about it.