Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Did I just have a mini-O?
  • I recently purchased the Helix Syn and I've used to a few times.  I don't necessarily feel much using it.  I've tried the breathing exercises, but still haven't felt much.  I decided to try moving back and forth and having the tab rub against the bed and it actually felt pretty good.  I did experience my body getting warm and at the peak it felt like I came.  I felt that sensation in my penis where I ejaculated, but nothing ever came out.  I tried two more times on different days after that and I haven't been able to get that far.  Is it bad that the only way I was able to reach that point was from rubbing the handle on the bed instead of letting my own body do it?
  • twlltintwlltin
    I think you may have had a "dry orgasm". They come (sic) in many intensities.
  • AneRico
    What you're doing is bad.  I cannot find the specific reference but Aneros warns agains any kind of physical manipulation of the Aneros device because you can cause harm to your prostate (or other parts of your anal/rectal area).  

Re-read your owners guide and the Wiki here.

Yes, I want you to succeed.  No, I don't want you to hurt yourself.  Yes, you probably had a 'Dry-O'.