Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Deleted by author
  • AneRicoAneRico
    Deleted by author
  • twlltintwlltin
    That's a very good idea. I'll try that in my next session. Thanks both AneRico and gdunn.
  • AneRicoAneRico
    Deleted by author
  • There is a similar type of session I use from time to time. Just in case I have all day by myself. I'd do it in multiple sessions: First session: relax only, but prostate would get very active, then at some point, it fades, then stop the session. Sit and breath only for 5-10 minutes Second session, do everything instead of just relax, after getting to a peak sensation, and wait for it to fade, break, sit and breath for 5-10minutes again. Then Repead second session. The only difference is that I take a break every time the peak sensation fades away, instead of timing it. Usually the big O happens from 4th to 6th session. after the break, every session would produce a big O. The good thing I found about the break is that. At the end of the break, you have a strong feeling of want to insert something, as soon as the insertion happens, you are in the best feeling right away. Also a hard erection can happen at the end of break, which some times make the insertion itself feel like a mini-O.
  • gdunngdunn
    Thanks Anerico. I could not have said it better. I myself do not use a clock. I just take my helix syn out after 30-45 minutes and have a break of 15-30 min. Just relax and look forward to the 2nd session...
  • AneRicoAneRico
    Deleted by author
  • TurnrowTurnrow

I tried this last Saturday when I had the house to myself.  Amidst a lot of housework for my sweetie and puttering around the homeplace on Honey-Do projects, I credit six sessions of about 20 minutes each with teaching me to relax my pelvic floor muscles and let the pleasure build. 

I cant wait for another opportunity to do this and may take a day off work to try it.  My breaks and time spent in each session varied.  No set time for either one given the work requirements of the day with pleasure mixed into my day.