Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

• View Poll Results: do you tear up during a session Voters: 24

You may not vote on this poll

yes 4 16.67%

no 7 29.17%

occasionally 7 29.17%

never 6 25.00%

• BigOluverBigOluver
    ok i'm having a session right now as I type and I'm tearing up like crazy. Ive notice that I leak pre-cum and tears a lot when I have these sessions. I just wanted to know what does the tears mean. I don't even whip them anymore i just let them flow. 
  • braveneworldbraveneworld
    @BigOluver Oh its only your eyes cuming =)) wait till your ears start to dribble and your nose starts to run, then you know your there!
    I bet you have not noticed but not only has your eyes cum but I bet your mouth has dribbled too and maybe your nose! Think about it hard, you did not notice did you but they have at some point.

Another more credible and scientific answer for you is emotions. You are having feelings yes?
    Your feelings are attached to your emotions right? Your feelings are real good correct, so your emotion is joy.

Tears of joy brother!
    Now you have a choice. which answer do you want to accept?
    You know you should accept the second credible one but you choose the first one because you love the idea of cumming from everywhere right!

Strange, who loves man cum the most? Men or women? If its your own cum then its you the man we are obsessed with it! If it is another mans cum then it gets complicated but there is no denying you love your own! The more the better......
  • Alex_xxx
    Nah.. I really think this is a nerve link. I usually get wet in the corners of my eyes as well.. No emotions though..
  • euphemisticeuphemistic
    I tear during most sessions but not with emotion. Probably just a discharge to lubricate my eyes which get very dry during sessions for some reason. In fact I get dehydrated and have to drink a lot of water.

What I didn't expect is laughing; goony, uncontrollable laughter. I feel happy of course but I'm also feeling surprised and childish. Like a kid discovering something amazing and unexpected. Does anyone else laugh during these sessions?
  • XilehXileh
    Tears? How about outright sobbing? A couple of sessions resulted in intense sobbing. I have no idea why, and it's not common. Just once in a great while.

Xileh
  • braveneworldbraveneworld
    Hmm peoples, sounds like  emotions to me happy and sobbing. bet the persons that say they have no emotion just have not realised it yet. :D
  • Energetic release can come in many forms but laughter and tears tend to be the most frequent when it is linked to overwhelming blissful situations.
    I have felt this and had this happen deep in Taoist energy work too.

• Add to the list of signs of release; shaking, teeth chattering, yawning, , even anger.