Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

My first prostate stimulation experience
  • cl420ls
    I am very interested in prostate stimulation. I have tryed to use a small dildo before but did not get any results or pleasure. I am looking to maybe buy one of these aneros products but I need some advide because it is my first time and I am a beginner. Also, does being interested in prostate simulation make me bisexual because I want to stimulate this gland by putting something in my anus.
  • NOT AT ALL! but it is normal to think that, I did before I bought one, but the more I browsed this forum I realised there loads of straight guys on here were just not fooling for all that taboo shit! and neither should you imo
  • zanyo
    learn with your finger, it might take a month to learn with your finger anyway a lot faster than with plastic where you can't get any feedback, it responds mostly through very gentle tickling and rubbing, use latex glove and just chop off a finger every time you want to try

Just don't press hard in sensitive areas in the middle, and don't actually try to achieve anything just explore and see what it does and take what comes.

Try in a crouched dog position and go very slowly,

I'm straight i.ve got no embarrassment about it...
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    cl420ls,

Something you should know....this site is open to individuals of all persuasions (gay, straight and bisexual), but by in large the contributors here ARE heterosexual. Western societies have long-standing taboos about anal stimulation that have most men programmed into believing that having curiosity or desires in this area are indicators of one's sexual orientation. Nothing could be farther from the truth. The fact is, that men who have discovered the power of this type of stimulation come away with a deeper sense of their own potential. This discovery does NOT constitute any kind of re-orientation of a persons sexuality however. On the contrary, most men who cross-over into this experience want to share it shortly thereafter with a partner to whom they are already accustomed.

Naturally, along with everything else, you will see some guys here who are gay curious/ bisexual. In my opinion, that's not really any reflection on this device or this type of stimulation.

In essence, all of us here are individuals with different sexual proclivities with some degree of common purpose. So check your concerns at the door and take the plunge...you won't regret it!

BF Mayfield
  • cl420ls
    Thank you for all the help it was very useful. I had some good success with my fingers. I am purchasing one of the Aneros products not sure which to buy yet but still deciding.

Also, after pleasuring my prostate a couple times i'm starting to wonder what it actually would be like to experiment with a man. He could satisfy my needs i think alot. I'm starting to have mixed feelings about my sexuality. But thanks again for all the help.
  • zanyo
    men women, whatever makes you comfortable.

A lot of women actually enjoy doing that to guys as long as it done cleanly.
  • BMayfield, It never amazes me of youre knowledge and advice for guys to achive the ultimate orgasm that women have enjoyed for centuries! Good job and keep up the good work!! I am SOGLAD i bought the helix it has changed my views about the male orgasm and if other guys would only know about it but I just smile with the secret of the aneros and the awsome pleasure it can bring me and thinking to myself, man you guys are missing out!!!!!!hehehehe

thank you again !!!
  • I love women. This device has given me a greater understanding of what the female orgasm is probably like. The idea that a women is feeling something similar to my super O when I am making her cum turns me on even more! It has nothing to do with gay or straight, it feels good :D
  • BusterBuster
    These posts reflects the way that this forum is helping to breakdown the taboo associated with anal play. There is a taboo with both genders. I cant imagine how this experience would make anyone feel that they were gay. Especially if they were confident in their heterosexuality. If you went up to the biggest macho dude that you knew and tell him how you can have orgasms that last an hour and see how fast you could open his mind up. Until that day comes, you can walk down the street with a big smile on your face that most people dont understand.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Buster
  • charliecharlie

Originally Posted By: Cagliostro
    I love women. This device has given me a greater understanding of what the female orgasm is probably like. The idea that a women is feeling something similar to my super O when I am making her cum turns me on even more! It has nothing to do with gay or straight, it feels good :D

I totally agree with Calgliostro's observation!
    Charlie
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: cl420ls
    I am very interested in prostate stimulation. I have tryed to use a small dildo before but did not get any results or pleasure. I am looking to maybe buy one of these aneros products but I need some advide because it is my first time and I am a beginner. Also, does being interested in prostate simulation make me bisexual because I want to stimulate this gland by putting something in my anus.

All men have a prostate, so getting pleasure from it has nothing to do with being bisexual or gay.

If you are romantically or sexually attracted to men, that's what being homosexual is, which is perfectly fine, but don't confuse sexual pleasure outside the normal societal accepted barriers with being gay :)