Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

• JMay September 2013
More progress
  • I hadn't really used my aneros in a while, so I thought I would give it a go today. The last time I used it, any sort of involuntaries that I got going seemed to have a "long stroke." Today, I had a different sort of involuntary - the ones where it seems like two different muscles are fighting it out, and the aneros kind of flutters. Once this got going, I just let it go about its business. Once it got heated up, I didn't need any source of external stimulation (videos, pictures, audio). The sensations themselves were their own form of erotica, and just submitting to the feelings was an even greater turn on. It's almost like the prostate and the aneros were the ones in charge, and I was just along for the ride. I let the feeling wash over me for a while, and though I never reached any sort of peak or orgasm, I sure as hell enjoyed what I did feel. After that ride, a traditional ejaculation orgasm now seems downright utilitarian in comparison.
  • JMay
    It seems that we always have a fantasy where someone else is involved, or you are someone else during a session. Why not be one self? I'm guessing it would make any fantasy much more real haahah, and much much easier to have a good session.

That's great progress! :)
    Now for the hard part... if trying to recreate what you did before doesn't take you anywhere, don't insist and don't feel discouraged either, it seems it doesn't work that way. When I was starting this journey I lost many sessions trying to do exactly what I did before that worked for me. Or for example, after the Aneros finds your sweet sweet spot one night and makes you go crazy over and over again, trying to start a session from the "crazy" part is useless.

Good luck!