Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

PROGASM HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • BigOluverBigOluver
    Hey guys I really need your help. I got a progasm ice being shipped as i type and I need pointers on how to handle this big guy. Now as many of you know I have mastered the Helix Syn very well. I have had HFWO's, dry o's and full body orgasms. But I think with a awakened prostate this Progasm will take me to higher places on my Aneros journey. So if there is any help you can give I will greatly appreciate it.
  • MMO_RPGlolMMO_RPGlol
    Don't push it in too fast.
    It hurts EXTREMELY bad.
    If you have to choose between family opening your door and seeing you put in a big old massager in your butt, and pushing it in too fast, choose the first one. It is easier to explain why you're putting a massager in your butt to your family than to explain a tear in your asshole to your doctor!

Haha my 2 cents!
  • Gilman
    I don't think you'll have any problems. Well lubed and it should go in well. I don't find the girth to be an issue, but find it a bit too deep. I always go back to the Helix but it's nice as a change up.

There were a few posts on how to insert. Basically follow the curve of the tip and you should be good to go.

I know we can count on a report.
  • Clenchy
    The most useful tip I can give you is: slowly put it in a little bit, then take it out. Do this over and over again, going a little deeper each time, until you feel like you can put it in all the way. The temptation will be to hold on to your insertion progress, thinking that you've struggled for so long to get it in THIS far, that there's no turning back now. This is wrong. Remember you won't lose any progress if you take it out. It'll be easier to get back to that point the second time. Take it fully out for a few seconds and let your anal muscles relax again. You'll get used to the feeling of opening that bit wider and relaxing will become easier.
    Dipping in and out like this is also good for spreading lube to where it needs to be.

• It's really simple if you're already used to Aneros.  With Helix, it sends to "dive right into place" after you finish inserting the most girthy part of the tip.  You won't get that with Progasm.  Progasm insertion has two stages of before it's snug in place.  Relax, take your time, and get one portion in before the next.  I personally don't feel any added discomfort with Progasm opposed to the other model, just takes a little more time and a bit more relaxation.  Although it takes longer to get it, I find the involuntaries and twitchiness seems to begin instantly after it's in.  Good luck, you'll love it!
  • isvara
    @BigOluver, "Sometimes it does sometimes it don't".  A few weeks back even the Progasm Jnr was a problem let alone the "Ice". Last night 'Ice' just slipped in - I was amazed. 
     'Ice" is very big but once in it snuggles down and makes good.  Don't force it but some pressure is required as the inner sphincter thinks you're mad! 
    May favourites are Prog Jnr and Ice.
    I did insert a WeVibe 3 last week which sort of relaxed everything. Fascinating to simply remote click through the Vibes with one vibe arm on my prostate and the other arm on my Perineum inner and outer all at once. This is not serious work but a bit of light relief on the way but does relax the inner sphincter.  I find the Aneros Vice too big for some reason or other.
  • @BigOluver the Ice is COOL! You will love it. In the wiki I think there is a scoop technique which makes insertion easy. I always give it a coat with vaseline and the waterbase too + 5mls injected.
    Always have a full clean out first because of its size.
    Once you get over the second hump is slams in hard.
    Sometimes it does not feel right once it is inserted so I pull it out again and then insert it again. This lubes everything just nice and then you go to heaven. The vice is a little bigger in the neck thats where your sphincter sits on. Cant say it is that comfortable compared with the ICE. Money well spent
  • My only advice is a word of caution. The large progasm will feel so nice once it's in that you won't want to take it out ever again. You've been warned!
  • I have been lurking here since April, using my Syn and Maximus. Ordered my Ice on Friday, and if UPS tracking is right, it will be waiting for me at home tonight! Thanks to BigOluver for posting the perfect question for me, and to everyone else for tips. Can't wait to try it out.
  • BigOluverBigOluver
    Thanks guys. Mine will be here in two more days. I got the lube ready and got a full day to ride. I just hope I'm able to log about it. my body may not be up for after that amazing ride.
  • Thank you Clenchy. The progasm was hurting when I shoved it in quickly to get it over with and on to the pleasure. Using your advice it no longer hurts and actually feels pleasurable on the way in.

And BigOluver, I expect another session audio from you after the ice arrives and once you've returned to earth!
  • BigOluverBigOluver
    Oh trust me @euphemistic you will be getting another one. I will send a postcard while I'm on my blissful  trip lol
  • @BigOluver,

Get ready to feast your eye on a piece of sexual art!  Good prep and arousal, slow on insertion and WOW sure to follow!!

• Hey buddy bro! You won't have any problem getting it in....but...you WILL have a problem getting it out...because you WON'T want to take it out! You should first consider reinforcing the bed and perhaps place plastic sheeting around the area where you'll be using it to avoid spontaneous emissions from staining the furniture! In all honesty, I wish I could see you experience it for the first time! Have fun! I'm sure you will!
  • @Theme_Gasm already covered. Just bought me three sets of sheets just in case. I get my beautiful toy tomorrow but I'm not riding it til my birthday 9/11 after dinner. I will arrive home to a empty house (dad is taking mom out so i can be alone) then I will clean out rest and insert. I wish all my brothers and teachers could see me embark on my new journey of fun. I have not rode in two days and not had a wet orgasm in 3 so I will be wound up and extra horny. 9 more days till blissfulnessvile lol I'm so stoked.