Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Question for users that experience relatively consistent good results.
  • JMay
    Please try to describe as precise as possible how your sessions go whenever you are successfull. Including how much time do you spend doing each thing, when do you know you can move forward, any previous "rituals", your state of mind, how altered you are, if you have to be thinking about it all day, etc.
    I know there's no Super-O formula that we've found yet, but there are things that increase greatly your chances of success (for example, enemas)

Also, any user that has had a couple of successfull sessions and remembers how they did it, please tell us too.

I'll edit later with my own reply.

Cheers!
  • I now have two kinds of sessions:
    Awake
    At Night (sleeping on and off)

My rituals for waking sessions are pretty defined and followed to the T (hence, they are rituals):
    1. Make sure I'm clean inside by using warm water enemas to get all the junk out
    2. Warm the Aneros of choice and a water-based lube (Probe is my favorite) in slightly hotter than body temp water for about 10 minutes
    3. While the Aneros and lube are warming up, begin to rub my nipples with an oil-based lube (Alboline or my new favorite ID Glide Him Men's Lube, leather scented). This causes my penis to get hard for the start of the Aneros insertion and it also gets the tickling sensation going in my prostate.
    4. Once my shaft is hard, I lube my anus by inserting some of the warmed water-based lube into my rectum with a medicine syringe and then lube my anus with Vaseline. I also put a thin coat of Vaseline on the Aneros.
    5. My best sessions are when I elevate my legs on a stool or bath tub rim and then insert the Aneros. But, I can still get great results if I don't elevate my legs. I like to use a mirror to see what's going on so I have one close by, either to the side or directly in front of me.
    6. While I continue to rub one nipple, I insert the Aneros with the other hand and enjoy the sensation as it slides on in.
    7. Once in, I use both thumbs to massage my nipples. The prostate tickling sensation that I feel when I rub my nipples begins to ramp up and my penis becomes very hard and throbbing. After 10-minutes of this, I'm leakng pre-cum and entering an orgasmic kind of state....relaxed, feeling like I'm cumming but totally aroused as well. I can feel the prostate swell and I start to have anal orgrasms and then these spread to electic-like but pleasant sensations all over my body, including the shafts of the hairs on my legs, in my scrotum and up my back and arms, even to the top of my head.

I contiue in this state for about an hour. Sometimes, during this time, I'll take a break and just kind of drift into a peaceful trance-like state...not asleep but almost dreaming. I'll not be doing anything during this time and then after 10-minutes or so, I begin to rub my nipples again and the sequence builds to a sustained SuperO, with varios peaks and valleys of intensity during the entire time. The orgrams last for minutes on end and be can repeated multiple times.

One a number of occasions, I can feel the Aneros reaching past my prostate to massage the seminal vessles that lay just above it, which is very erotic. At this point, a large amount of prosate fluid begins to slowly flow out of my penis and the sensations as this makes it way down my urethera to the tip of my glans is awesome. This is not semen because it is clear and it's much larger than Cowpers gland secretions (pre-cum) because it forms more of a pubble than a couple of drops or drools and this can produce quite a pool of slick pre-cum/prostate fluid on my stomach. Often times, my pelivs involuntarily tips up as if to recevie more direct dstroking from the Aneros. All the contractions occuring in my pelvis and anus are autonomic at this point.

When I'm done, I'm done. I many times try another session after an hour or more of rest and the second session is even more intense, as I can feel my seminal vessles above my testicles and in my groin area engorged and aching for release. I try to abstain from ejaculating in all these sessions and am successful most of the time in doing so.

The night sessions are totally different.

I make sure I'm clean again. I lube with Vaseline in my anus and on the Aneors of choice (usuallly the Helix Syn) I insert the Syn and then I lay in bed and go to sleep. I usually awake about an hour later with a raging hard on and the pulses of a prostate orgasm coming on. I start tickoing my nipples and this ramps everyting up a notch. My abs and butt muscles and anus are contracting in a very rythmical, rapid pattern. It's tremendusly sexy. I'll do this for an hour, drift off to sleep and then wake up again and repeat it, just like other's have described. I truly feel like my whole being becomes a giant penis, flowing with erotic energy.

That's what I've been able to discern in terms of patterns and how to replicate the desired sensations.

• AneRico
    NOTE: I have been SuperO'ing for about 6 weeks now.  I session daily, occasionally twice daily, and almost always achieve VERY lengthy SuperO's...with the SuperO period reaching 2 or 2.5 hrs before the intensity begins to subside.  As I grow with this, the intensity and feelings of the SuperO's grow.  I continue to be humbled....and amazed.

Ritual:

1. Bowel movement 'sometime' prior to session.  No enema
    2. Pee immediately prior
    3. Bath is optional but desirable because it's relaxing and sensual.
    4. Put towel down on bed and place pillows for 'under knee'.  
    5. Darken room
    6. Lube Aneros and anus; insert.  I go very slowly with this part because it is sexy to me and gets me more aroused.
    7. lie down, commence a meditative state (I follow a flexible routine for this hitting certain key points, main thing is to be focused on the session only, and to be in a meditative state)

Session: (Lenght: Usually 4 hours; generally taking 1 hr to 1.5 hrs to commence SuperO's)

1. Lie on back, knees propped up by pillow, legs slightly separated.
    2. place small pad under scrotum which lifts it and balls and penis up. (this is a key ingredient to success for me)
    3. RELAX.  breathe.  do maybe 5 medium contractions; let the 5th one out a bit and hold it.
    4. No thoughts of sex or women for first 30 minutes.
    5. Emphasis is on sensing and enjoying every little sensation that comes from the anus/rectum/prostate.
    6. Note, generally I feel nothing for first 10 minutes...it works out to be a great time to work on breathing/relaxation
    7. When mind begins to drift to women/sex (about 30 minutes), put laptop on chest and peruse nudes.
    8. Looking at nude women immediately intensifies my excitations, so sensations begin increasing.
    9. Surrender to feelings in anus/prostate, observe them very closely, cherish them, and allow them to evolve.
    10. When SuperO's begin I try very hard to 'relax into them'.  The feelings are extremely intense but with a relaxed approach they will sustain for VERY long periods of time.
    11.  Continue to relax, observe, and try to 'get out of the way' of what is going on.  i.e., I continue to work on surrendering more and more to the process, to carefully note what is going on, but to get myself, my ego, out of the way.
    12. Penis is always soft and simply an 'appendage'.

KEY NOTES:

To me, attitude is everything.  In psychology they call it "set and setting"; i.e., Mindset, and one's surroundings, or Setting.

My entire session is meditative, lusty, erotic, loving, fun.  I am in a peaceful, comfortable, darkened setting.  No rush and no expectations.  I am always willing to call off a session if nothing happens after 30 minutes.

To me the keyword is: SURRENDER
    I feel, more and more, that my ego dies somewhat during each session.  It seems necessary and natural to me, but that is a product of decades of meditative practice.  It could be very scary to those with little experience.

@JMay I hope I've helped with this and will be glad to expand or clarify.
  • JMay
    Normally if I go to sleep while using the aneros I wake up after a long uncomfortable night hahaha, I guess I must be more consciouss of my own prostate for it to work.

Sure did @AneRico , I'll read it tonight when I get some time alone
    Thank you too @newguy8762
    :)