Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Tingling sensation in chest/lungs - only me?
  • Hey guys..

Have had a few intense sessions the last couple of days and at the same time I got a weird tingling sensation in my lungs/chest.

Don`t know if there`s any connection, so I`m asking if anyone else has experienced this?

Alex
  • artformartform
    I had those early in my practice over six years ago. I had just added Key Sounding (Jack Johnston's KSMO) to my mixed practice to become: Aneros/KSMO/Tao.

The likely explanation for you is that you are generating asexual orgasmic energies and they are concentrating/activating in your Heart Chakra. All very good!!  Soon you will want to learn to circulate these, and also to store them in other areas of your body. Happy to chat with you more about all this...

all the best experiencing of early asexual orgasmic energies, as your opening to those astounding realms of universal possibilities all

artform

as we rewire
    we are all reconnected
  • Jspad
    I've felt pleasurable sensation a few times before in my heart. This stuff is pretty interesting. I haven't been feeling a whole lot lately though, hopefully things will get good again soon.
  • XilehXileh
    I get intense tingling below the waist in or out of a session, pretty much all the time. Lately my sessions seem to be changing and I'm getting the tingles above my waist, but not as strong and not as much ouside of a session.

In my sessions I used to feel an energy buildup, then climax, rest and repeat. Now it seems to be all about the energy buildup. The energy just builds and builds, then gently releases a little, then builds again. I don't get my traditional feeling of a climax. As the energy builds I get the tingling in my chest. It will be interesting to see where this goes.

Xileh
  • Thank you for your replies. This is not located in my heart. And I feel it when I breathe. Like its connected to the lungs.

A proper search gave me info that these are symptoms of stress and maybe depression. Been under ALOT of stress lately and been a bit depressed due to job issues. So it will be solved along with a new job, I think. The feeling is not uncomfortable, more like a good tingle but annoying in the long run.
  • XilehXileh
    Good thing you researched this. Without background, I was limiting my replies to Aneros use. I'll be more careful in the future. I hope you see a doctor on a regular basis, especially if you are in your late 40's or beyond. Stress can cause a lot of health issues. As men, we often brush off early warning signs.

Good luck with your new job and take care of yourself!

Xileh
  • Does it feel harder to exhale when you feel the tingling? Do you hear any sound coming from your chest like wheezing or whistling? Patients with asthma describe a similar sensation to me (I was a respiratory therapist). If you haven't had asthma in the past sometimes exercise, cold air or dust can trigger it for the first time. It will probably go away on its own when you change your environment or if it's exercise, a while after you stop. Does it persist long after a session? You could try a bronchodilator over the counter, either spray or tablets. If the tickling goes away, then it was probably wheezing. You might get a referral to a pulmonary doctor if your worried about asthma but it will probably go away when the irritation stops.
  • I have it all day no matter what I do. breathing is normal and no sounds. Never had asthma. I'm in good shape and work out 3 times a week.
  • Doesn't sound like asthma to me too but if it's lasted this long, 4 days since your original message, you should let your doctor know just to be safe. If the sensation occurs only with breathless and stops when you hold your breath, it may be as harmless as a pulled chest muscle or diaphragm. Weren't you doing diagrammatic breathing exercises at one point?
  • It`s been many months since I did that type of exercises. It actually started after I had another go with my progasm modded for E-stim. Although, I think the timing of this along with the round of progasm e-stim was completely random. Stim has never made me have any type of "reaction".

Either way, I`ll write something about it..

I believe that the progasm is too big for estim mod, and I will remove the mod. The stim made my bowel movement become forced. It actually forced out stuff that I don`t think was properly digested through the last line of intestants. If one is to mod something for anal/prostate estim, I think the stim is best kept within 2 inches of the rectum.