Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

I still cannot log into Aneros Chat. This is getting really frustrating!!!
  • BigGlansDC
    Hello everybody,

After several attempts of trying to log into Aneros Chat during the last week or so and failing at every turn, a few minutes ago this morning, I changed my Aneros password. Unfortunately I am still suffering from a serious glitch.

Oh yes, I get the message:

"Welcome back BigGlansDC to the Aneros Chat Center!"

But I still cannot get into the chat room. I e-mailed Aneros support about my problems with chat last night. There seems to be a peculiar glitch. I never had this type of problem ever before.

But still no dice. This is really getting frustrating!!! What should I do, contact @CT, or Aneros Support?

Thank you,

Thom./BigGlansDC
  • Me too Thom.   no one seems to care about fixing the problem... haven't been able to login for over a week now.....  
    Steve
  • I get the same answer////  welcome back Steve  yet i can't get into the chat room..

• BigGlansDC
    Hi @steveg2611,

I am sorry that you are suffering from the same glitch as me, which prevents us from getting into the chat room.

I hope it is resolved for both of us very soon.

Thom./BigGlansDC
  • If I log in at forums, I can get into the chat. It asks for email/username, not just email.   Have you gtried a different browser?
  • Hi @WarrenGWonka,

@Aneros2 and other staff at Aneros.com have resolved these glitches recently. I can now log into chat and other features at the web site :)

Thom./BigGlansDC
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions