Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Intense, Continuous, Cascading Orgasms
  • sp101
    I have been a lurker on this site for many years--choosing the anonymity of being simply a guest.  For some reason I have recently decided to stop looking in from the outside, and to come inside and make some friends.

I am unsure why, but my body began to respond to my helix from the very first session.  The first few times were simply twitches, p-waves and what I call "head rushes."  Not anymore.  Now my sessions are intense, continuous and one orgasm builds upon the previous in cascading orgasms that do not stop.  Occasionally I have a few seconds to catch my breath before the next waves of sweet agony possess me. Usually, the continuous, unending spasms of pleasure do not stop until I remove the aneros or make great effort to "make" them stop.  Often I am sore the next day because I have writhed and convulsed so much.

I achieved my real aneros breakthrough when I received my progasm.  My body took to the progasm fast and from that time on I have had indescribable experiences.  Had I only known that such pleasure was possible.  Now I get intense session from both my helix and progasm, even though each one gives a uniquely different experience. 

I love the aneros because it gives me a "mental vacation."  My life is stressful and I have a lot of responsibilities.  It is great to escape to my oasis of pleasure and let my mind rest (even while my body is tied up like a knot). 

I would enjoy private messaging and/or visiting with friends on this thread.  BTW, I am 48, married and have three at-home sons.

• xtimedt69xtimedt69

@sp101 welcome and Congrats. You will have a lot of jealous admirers here! LOL! How did you acheive this? Did you use the do nothing or the contraction approach?

There are a lot of really good and generous people here.

• sp101
    xtimedt69:  The first few times I used the helix I went with the instructions and laid on my side with one leg drawn up and the other one stretched out.  I gently used my muscles to draw the aneros in and out of me.  I tried to keep my body totally relaxed but my mind hyper aware.  I didn't "try" to make anything happen really.  I was just listening to my body to see if I noticed anything.  After about 20 minutes felt a little twitch and the rest is history. 

In the early days I used to use imagery (this may seem a bit silly):  I used to imagine that there was a string "tied" to the top of the aneros when it was inside me and connected to my brain.  I would imagine that I could draw up energy from the prostate along the string and up to my brain.  This imagery worked quite well for me in the beginning.  I don't need this imagery anymore as my first contractions begin a few seconds after insertion.  Nice to meet  you xtimedt69.  Thanks for saying hello.
  • sp101
    Please private message me if you would to discuss the aneros.
  • artformartform
    Congratulations and Welcome into the sunshine of this great community sp101!!!

66 married 44+ and 2 adult sons and grandchildren. Into 7th year of Aneros with complementary practices and life changing results for both me and my wife from all this!! She is thrilled too!!

artform

as we rewire
    we are all reconnected

• sp101
    artform:  Nice to meet you man.  Great to see men of all ages getting mind-blowing results from the aneros.  I hope to enjoy mine for the rest of my life. 

I was thinking lately about how important it was for me to separate penis stimulation from my aneros use.  I don't offer this as expert advice, as I would never claim such a title.  I simply am describing what I think helped lead to my successes.  In the beginning, I was determined not to touch my penis during aneros use.  I wanted my body and mind to "learn" the difference.  Even now, I almost never combine the two.  Occasionally I let it happen because it gives an over-the-top sensation but I TRY not to.
    B-)

• xtimedt69xtimedt69

@sp101 I have tried that approach and have had some amazing success, but not super o or mini o. I usualy just get some amazing contractions and soem deep feelings. I keep trying and it is getting better. I have tried sleeping with it, but I just wake up in the middle of the night and fight to chase it.

I usually have th best results on my side and I don't move, moving changes everything. 

• sp101
    I get my best responses by laying flat on my back with my hips tilted up slightly, back arched a bit, and my legs drawn up just a little.  This position also keeps me from hurting myself when the first convulsions take over my body.  A few times I have hurt my neck.

Other positions such as laying on my side or kneeling give mild responses but nothing compared to just laying on my back.....body relaxed, mind fully awake. 

During aneros rides I am able to solve many life-problems as my mind soars with thought, imagination and pleasure. 
  • sp101
    The trail of this thread went cold back in March, but I thought that I would at least give an update and use this thread to do so.

Recently I have begun using the Progasm JR (black) and it seems to be the most perfect aneros to date.  It is not oversized like the Progasm, and not too small (like the helix).  In my opinion it is the best of both worlds.

I just finished the most incredible aneros session imaginable.  I still cannot believe that such pleasure in the universe is possible..... all drug free.  I have learned three different body positions that seem to work the best for me and give uniquely different but incredibly mind-blowing limitless pleasure.  The first 15 minutes (which seems like 2 minutes) is one continuous full-body orgasm that doesn't stop.  Tears run down my cheeks, my body gyrates and writhes in unending waves of continuous orgasmic bliss.  Then my body takes a brief break before continuing it's full-body spasms.  It gets better and better.  And just when I think I have reached the pinnacle of pleasure, another peak shows itself. 

All I can say is WOW.
  • MMO_RPGlolMMO_RPGlol
    @sp101 does your wife know about your aneros use? If so how does she feel about it?
  • sp101
    Good question.  My wife actually does NOT know about my aneros use.  For some reason I have always been fairly private when it comes to my own private pleasuring (masturbation and aneros use).  We have a sex life together which is great.   And, I have my own private sex life, too, which is also great.
  • MMO_RPGlolMMO_RPGlol
    Interesting. I am glad to hear the success you have been having.

Question: before you were having ( or trying to have) non ejaculatory orgasms, how often did you ejaculate?
    I am curious because I think it is a big roadblock for me and I struggle with keeping myself from ejaculating.
  • AneRico
    I'm glad you revived this thread, sp101.  It's a good thread.

I'm new here.  58 (almost 59), married, one grown son.

I just started having SuperO's.  Am using a Helix so you have my curiosity up about the Progasm JR.  That may be my birthday gift to myself.

I like what you said about solving problems.  Funny, but I do something similar during Aneros sessions from time to time, when needed.  The first time the 'problem solving' thing happened, I realized that I could choose to do it anytime I wished.  I was happy to hear that from you...good to know, and since the way I do it is different from your way, I'm going to try doing it your way in the near future.  I know that sounds vague, sorry.
  • sp101
    MMO, I have always had a fairly active masturbation life prior to discovering the aneros.  Cum denial and/or edging for extended periods of time allowed me to really get in tune with my body and my sexual response.  For many years I have tried to masturbate for long periods of time before ejaculating. Sometimes I would set goals of an hour of edging before allowing myself to cum.  Other times I have tried to go days without ejaculation (while continuing to masturbate, zip up and walk away with no cum).   Learning where my point of no return is, and being able to resist the urge to ejaculate I believe played a huge role in allowing the aneros to "work" for me sooner than perhaps it does for some men.  I have no way to prove this to be true, but it makes sense to me.  One other thing,  I NEVER combine masturbation with aneros use.  I do not ever touch my penis while using the aneros (except to wipe the precum globs off of my penis).  (smile)  This, I believe, allows my body to know the difference in penis stimulation and prostate stimulation.  Again, these are just my unprovable thoughts.

AnnieRico, thanks for writing on my thread.  I used the Helix for a long time and it worked great for me.  However, it wasn't until I used the Progasm that I had my first real breakthrough.  The first time I used the Progasm I thought that I would never get it in.  It is pretty big.  The Progasm JR has been amazing.  It has taken me places that I thought were impossible to go to.    So far as solving problems goes, my mind is extremely active while I am riding the aneros.  I make decisions, plan activities, dream, fantasize (all while my body is convulsing and being tied up in a knot).  It is hard to explain.  In fact, I find that many things concerning the aneros are hard to explain.  Sometimes I think of a mental trigger and it takes me to new levels of arousal.  In my early days I imagined that there was a thread that went from my brain to my prostate and I imagined energy going back and forth along the thread.  It REALLY got me going.  Recently (don't laugh) I have imagined that my whole body was one erect penis that was being masturbated.  I can't tell you what that mental image did to me.  It was mind blowing. 

More later.  Thanks for the comments guys. 
  • PommiePommie
    @sp101,

" Recently (don't laugh) I have imagined that my whole body was one erect penis that was being masturbated.  I can't tell you what that mental image did to me.  It was mind blowing.  "

I know exactly what you mean. I have had exactly that feeling a couple of times (although not recently). When it happens, it is absolutely delicious and leaves me in a complete glow of bliss....Wonderful!

• AneRico
    sp101, you sure have me getting serious about trying the Progasm JR.  hehehhe.

The imagery is a great topic.  I'm sure each member here would have some great insights.  and I think the imagery is a very useful component, maybe even more like "key component", especially considering that the Aneros experience is so much more than orgasm/bliss.
  • sp101
    To be honest, I have always been a bit embarrassed to share my aneros imagery.  The very idea that I would think of ridiculous things such as imagining that my whole body were a penis, seems juvenile.  Now I accept it as a part of the aneros experience and although I do not need the imagery to get great super-o's, the imagery certainly enhances and intensifies the super-0's. 

Anyone want to share the imagery that they use to get over-the-top responses?  If it seems too embarrassing to share, no worries:  I understand!
  • MMO_RPGlolMMO_RPGlol
    oh goodness... I have a good one...

I vividly imagined sex with my girlfriend. But from her perspective... It seriously turned me on so bad...

I started out by building a sense of self imagery with my 'new' body. I got used to looking down and seeing boobs, feeling my hair past my shoulders, being 5'6 instead of 6'2, playing with my vagina, putting a finger in and gently rubbing my gspot, and touching my clit, as well as walking around in a thing and getting started at by guys just walking down the street. I spent a lot of time getting used accustomed to this body, and made it the "normal" for me.

Once I had this down as second nature, I built a scenario in my mind:

Skip to the "***"'s if you don't have an interest in sentimental things or love, or are weirded out by them...

"We had just been married. The after party ended. We are driving back to our apartment.

We run almost giggling into our apartment, excitedly knowing what's about to happen. We begin taking off eachothers clothes. When he is finally pulling of my panties, he carries me to the bed and gently sets me down. Lying on my back with my legs spread open, he lays down on top of me and we begin to passionately kiss. I can feel how hard his penis when it occasionally bumps up against me. I want it in me so bad. He starts kissing my neck, which immediately sets my skin ablaze with electricity. My gspot is buzzing so hard right now. I can feel myself becoming more wet than I have ever been in my entire life . He starts moving down to kiss my breasts, but I can't even contain it; I roll on my side away from him and he lays down behind me still kissing my neck. I direct his penis to the opening of my vagina, waiting for him to plunge deeply inside of me, but he doesn't. He takes his penis from me and rubs it against my inner lips in a circular motion, never actually going in. I am begging for it at this point. After what felt like an agonizing eternity, he finally obliges. Finally deep inside me, he rests there for a moment, allowing me to accustom myself to this new feeling. Almost immediately, I feel a wave of electricity wash over my body.After a few minutes, I turn my head to look at him in the eyes. We kiss and exchange loving words, and I tell him he may continue. He kisses me on my forehead, Gently grabs my breast, and slowly begins to Pull out of me slightly, and then move back in. The speed slightly builds, but it stays at a slow but powerful pace. I feel my body start energize and feel powerful deep electricity stem out from my gspot. After a few minutes, my entire body is becoming aglow this magnificent glowing electricity. I am so consumed in my thoughts. So much happiness. I feel so complete. I feel the head of his penis become hard, and he starts slowing down his thrusting. I turn to him again and tell him that its okay, that he can cum, and that him I love him. He kisses me, and begins to thrust deeper into me again. His breath deepens, and he rests his head against my ear. He begins softly moaning. I can feel the head of his penis start to get harder again. My breath follows in time with his deep breathing. The feelings of electricity are feeling more powerful than ever. I contract my PC muscles and he immediately moans. He struggles to control his breathing. I let out a moan and can tell he really liked it, so I stopped inhibiting them. His moans are getting louder. He grabs my head and turns it to him as I am breathing heavier than before. Passionately, we kiss, and I feel him begin to tremble and his penis pulsate. His moans become loud and his breathing quickens. I feel five pumps of liquid warmth flow into me as I notice the peeks of his moaning. My entire body still aglow in electricity, I moan loudly because I know he loves when I do. His thrusting slowly stops. I can tell how good I made him feel just by looking at him! :) I think about asking him how I did, but before I can ask he tells me how much he loves me, how much I mean to him, and tells me how great I made him feel! :) I roll over and face him, and hold each other in our arms. We cover up with blankets and drift off to sleep in each others arms. I felt so good and I didn't even cum! I feel like the best wife in the world!:) "

Now, this is weird. Because I experienced all of this in my mind from my wives point of view. So technically what I was lusting after in the beginning was my own penis. Very weird stuff.

Now the reason I am telling you all of this embarrassing fantasy that posessed me is not to be erotic. But to highlight the fact that what did the most for me was not "something something you're so hot", or like just about how great your gspot feels. The thing that made me the most aroused was the loving side of it, and I find that that was something that took me a while to realize I was even ALLOWED to fantasize about. Often as a young man, I learned that it was frowned upon by society to fantasize about anything other than the strictly physical aspects of a woman. At least by piers.

The reason I'm posting this at all is because, I think being emotionally aroused is extremely important too, and that many men may be completely ignorant towards that aspect of sexuality.

So in closing: Fantasize about what touches you the most emotionally, not just on what gives you the hardest boner...
  • Turnrow

MMO

I applaud your insight into sexual matters at your age.  You are going to have a wonderful life as a married man with all that insight PLUS the benefits of the rewiring.

I am a little green at your experiences and understanding and the life you will have.  When I was your age, however, sites like this and sexual understanding was almost non existant in American society compared to today.

Great post, son. 

• MMO_RPGlolMMO_RPGlol
    Thanks @Turnrow
    I can say that I would be clueless too without the information on this site. I always wished I found out sooner, and plenty of debate has gone into just when is TOO early for a young man to know about various mmo techniques. I think the important thing to focus on is what you found, not when you found it. Think about the hundreds of million of men that never even got to find out multiple orgasms were possible. I think that the fact any of us are finding out at all is just amazing. And of course its never too late to build communication with our mates!:)

Can I ask specifically why you say you're a little green by my post?
  • Turnrow

On the green, at my age with dimishing sexual powers, I so admire and in a sense envy youth.  Not only are you young and virile and saving yourself for that special girl who will love you sensually and unconditionally, with your newfound rewiring experiences, you are going to be one happy happy man sharing the maximum sensory experiences possible with your sweetie.  You are going to have one hot marriage.

I have had a wonderful life with my committed and loving wife.  But she is a product of a conservative upbringing and conservative standards.  I keep my sweetie posted on my progress with the aneros and have joked with her about a strap on for a rewired prostate.  Who knows.......things might really come together for good in my later years...............But you at your age are to be commended for delving deeper into your sexuality and wanting the most out of your body and in pleasing your wife to be.

• MMO_RPGlolMMO_RPGlol
    Thanks! That genuinely means a lot to me. :) Honestly, the way you described yourself and your 'sweetie' ( that made me really happy because I always call my girlfriend sweetie), you sound like you do have quite a wonderful life, and a great partner to share it with.

I mean this honestly, but the fact that you call her sweetie really impresses upon me the respect you have for her. Some people I know aren't able to utter a single nice word regarding their mates, after only a few years nonetheless. Maybe you have had your differences in the past, and maybe even working on getting over problems now, but the fact that you still call her by the same nickname you probably had for her when you two just starting out shows incredible commitment and love.

I hope with time I can grow in that regard. The hot flames of youthful passion are easy envy, but the glowing embers of mature love are something to really be envious of. I really hope I get there some day too:)
  • PommiePommie
    @MMO,

I completely agree with @Turnrow. He has been an inspiration to me too!

Have you thought of sharing this with your 'sweetie'? I have a feeling it might just give you both an extra little boost!

Good luck to you both and Blessings!
  • MMO_RPGlolMMO_RPGlol
    @pommie it is all in the works my friend!
    I told her about my nipple orgasms, and also how I want to buy an aneros. I showed her the HIH website.I'm just in the process of actually feeling my way around to make sure she wont feel hurt. :)
  • sp101
    OVERDOSE

The past 2 days have been aneros overdose days for me.  I have spent hours and hours and hours in intense, continuous orgasmic bliss.  I just took two Advil because I know that I have abused my body.  Crazy thing is:  I STILL WANT MORE!

It seems that my pattern for aneros use is to binge for a few days and then put it away for a few days.  Anyone else do this? 

I am not ready to call my aneros use an addiction, but sometimes it feels like one. 
  • MMO_RPGlolMMO_RPGlol
    Sp, that makes me get the biggest grin on my face when I read how happy aneros makes all of you guys! Its so awesome. I just want to tell the whole world!
  • sp101
    BLISS

Until today, the word "bliss" was just that:  a word.  But now, after today's session with my aneroses, I think I know the true meaning of the word "bliss."

In the midst of a great session with my helix, I decided to switch to my progasm JR.  After a few minutes a new, powerful feeling came over me.  It was, for lack of a better word, EMOTIONAL.  I nearly broke out laughing!  What an oddity:  while my body was thrashing and writhing in sheer pleasure, suddenly a wave of sheer "bliss" washed over me.  I smiled and then nearly burst into uncontrolled laughter.

"Bliss" will no longer be JUST a word.
  • MMO_RPGlolMMO_RPGlol
    That is amazing. When I was having my first gspot orgasm, I started laughing too. It was bliss too! And it wasn't even that powerful, but it sure was blissful!
  • inhope
    what the hell, this doesn't fill me with hope, as my name may suggest but instead anger! I've had YEARS with the aneros and nothing, no pleasure, nothing.

• MMO_RPGlolMMO_RPGlol
    @inhope how long have you been trying? Just curious.
  • inhope
    3 years, i have in fact just finished another unsuccessful session. This guy tries and within minutes is in heaven. I know i will receive a backlash, not least from the poster, but i feel that this thread/story cant be real, i am devastated that someone here, or indeed anyone has these experiences when i follow the instructions, guides and whatever else i can i get nothing, this guy gets it all with little effort.

It just feels like its not true.
  • MMO_RPGlolMMO_RPGlol
    @inhope that's just the name of the game man.
    In my 11 months of using aneros regularly with no results, I have seen probably 20 newbies join, and then post to the "my first super O" sticky thread, all before I've had so much as a p wave.

You are presented by a fork in the road.
    To your left, you could bitterly tell yourself that its not true, because of how unfair it is. Continue life as it was for you 3 years ago. Forever feel cheated in life for being born male with such limited orgasmic ability.

To the right, you can accept that life isn't fair. You don't have to like it, but you must understand it. You must acknowledge that some people can have Super Orgasms within hours of their use of the aneros, while others may spend years before seeing the faintest result. You acknowledge that you are in the latter group, and keep working towards your goal.

I recommend you re-read raaikims post "the point of aneros". Clear your head. Occupy your mind with something else until you can think clearly. I'm going to show you some tough love, and offer some perspective. Try and listen.

You ARE the lucky one. Maybe not comparatively to some of these men or women, but none the less, you are. Think of the women who go through life never having an orgasm. It happens... Think of the botched circumcisions that happen, and then the boy is damaged for life. And these people are the luck ones too! Think of the children who die too young to have love, or to enjoy life or food... And look, even THEY are the lucky ones.... The fact is, for every human you have ever seen, there are millions of potential humans who will never be born. The fact that you ever got to think a solemn thought means you have won the cosmic freaking lottery. For every pregnancy, the child born was the %0.0000000003 of potential humans that could have been born. Whether you believe in a God or not, it is hard to deny the fact that you are here, hell, the fact that any of us are here, is so freaking slim, that we should be nothing but greatful about the privilege we have had to take a single breath or think a single thought...

And here we bitch about not having our exotic orgasms that were previously thought impossible for males to have, not fitting closely enough to the timeline we made up in our minds.

Should you feel bad now? Hell no! That's the last thing I want! What I hope you to gain while reading this is a bit of perspective. It is easy to focus in so deeply about what we don't have, that we blindly ignore all the things we do.

I went in a very depressed period in life too, and this is what I needed to hear to get me out of it.
    And the person who told that to me said it in far less nurturing words.

There is not a site on the internet, nor a group of people on the planet, who want to help you have mind blowing orgasms more than this site. So just go with it and don't let yourself get too jelly of anyone. There's plenty of orgasms to go around!!

So keep your chin up dude! Progress will be made!!! Just make sure you remember the big picture!!!!!
  • inhope
    You're right MMO_RPGlol I'm going to accept it and keep moving forward, i just need to develop a strategy of doing so, i think my issue isn't really with being jealous of not being there already its not having any direction. I know this is true because when i lack focus i get angry/envious, when i have focus, even if it leads nowhere i feel great! I enjoy the journey more than the goal sometimes.

I just wish i knew where i go from here, what else do i try? you suggest "the point of aneros", where is this? might be the first place to try i guess?
  • MMO_RPGlolMMO_RPGlol
    @inhope here is a link to the thread:

https://www.aneros.com/forum/discussion/14926/the-point-of-aneros-in-my-opinion

I know exactly how you feel, I believe. I used to feel the same way. If you would like, feel free to message me and we can think of some ways to point you in the right direction! I just started having success, so its fresh in my mind.
  • Maybe some practical help would be of value too. If you have Skype, you could do a video call with a more experienced aneroser. They might be able to show you how they do it or tell you what they see you doing wrong. I assume you've been reading the tips in this forum. What have you been doing in your session? How do you set it up? Which device do you use? I'm not in a position to offer you help directly because I'm in a similar position, I get the pleasure but no deep orgasms since starting 6 months or more ago. Read my lament at the end of the "Key to sexual stimulation freedom..." thread. I discovered that I need to resolve some personal issues before I can proceed. I felt depessed, humiliated and defeated at this point. The other things I've learned is questioning why I need to experience the super O at all. Will it give me happiness, fulfillment, resolve other problems, sexual or otherwise? Unlike you I stalled out at the point of experiencing a lot of pleasure where I thought I would encounter my super O. I don't know whether you have some psychic blocks to feeling pleasure like me or just need a little"hands on" technical support. when the aneros massages your prostate. There must be some practical help based on what you've doing to at least give you some pleasure.

addendum. I just read your thread at https://www.aneros.com/forum/discussion/14871/just-had-my-first-hands-free-aneros-orgasm-but-i039m-very-confused#Item_19, and have gotten a better picture of you. Sounds like you were getting p-waves, and orgasms when using porn but now you're not and the pleasure has stopped. Is that right?
  • JMay
    @inhope

This may be kind of like a paradox, like trying to bite ones teeth, or trying to cut a knife with itself. But have you ever been aware that you are aware? But really aware of it.

I say this because that freedom is what makes the difference, how often do you just "let go"? Try not to hold onto things, let go, let it be. What will happen if you let go? You give space for other things to manifest, other things to flower. As long as you let go, free your mind, your human qualities will flower.
    Let go, give yourself space, time, free yourself from prejudices, don't be afraid of feel other things,etc.

This orgasmic energy has interesting qualities, it really heals your body, it can be an explosion of emotions, but if those paths are WAY TOO blocked, it will hardly pass through them. Let go of everything, don't attach yourself to anything, try to just wing it.

I strongly recommend Mantak Chia's Multi Orgasmic Man, also Taoist Male secrets of Love Cultivating. Get into them, no matter how apparently innefective it is, it's crazy when you learn how to work with energy instead of your denser being which is your body. Look for his teachings on youtube. Just do it, learn to feel Chi, learn to pay attention to an organ and let Chi gather up there.
    Conscious training.
  • The intent of my thread was simply to share my aneros experiences and certainly not to be a source of frustration nor to fill anyone "with anger."  I actually had hoped that the thread would be a source of encouragement and excitement. 

I really don't have an answer as to why the aneros works so well for me.  I have never read any "how to" books, never studied Taoist material, and never considered letting go or unburying repressed feelings.  I just stick it in and it does its magic.  Certainly there are others like me out there.  If we were all just making up untruths, I doubt that this website would survive. 

I assure you that my experiences are authentic and, if anything, my descriptions are totally inadequate to fully describe the intensity of my experiences. 

Surely there are many others like me out there?
  • XilehXileh
    Welcome - there are lots of people like you.

Please continue posting and don't hold back. You've done a nice job of writing about your experiences and your posts will help others. It's clear that you have a healthy attitude and share the wonder of what we are all learning. Like anything worth learning, it can take a long time for some. Also, sometimes after a period of great success, it just stops. Aneros definitely teaches patience and persistence, and can test both to an extreme. It can be very hard at times.

You have joined a special group of men that are very generous with their support. I look forward to your contributions in the future!

Xileh
  • Thanks Xileh, I suppose I was mostly venting in my post yesterday.  After I wrote those words I received a ton of support in the chat room, and, also, 30 minutes with the Progasm JR did wonders for my mood.  :) 
  • MENTAL VACATION

Earlier in this thread, I wrote:  I love the aneros because it gives me a "mental vacation."  My life is
    stressful and I have a lot of responsibilities.  It is great to escape
    to my oasis of pleasure and let my mind rest (even while my body is tied
    up like a knot).

It is hard to overestimate the value of such an oasis.  When my life seems overstressed or the deadlines pile up on me, or when things at home are not the best; my aneros(s) takes me to a place of complete mental rest. 

I have just returned from such a vacation and the great thing about THIS vacation is that I didn't have to go any further than my own bathroom floor.  (smile)