Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

• sack4249
    A good thing but oh oh now I seem to be able to have orgasm's at all times even without the aneros is this normal
  • ineverknewineverknew
    @sack4249, might just be a phase, might not, either way are you complaining? lol  Most of us are able to have aneroless feelings, very normal, they can be controlled somewhat.  Say, for example, if you wanted them to stop, just get busy doing something else or masturbate.  Either one of those should help quiet things down a bit.
  • sack4249
    Wow very good points trust me no complaints
  • Akira
    That sounds amazing!!!
  • sack4249
    Akira said:

That sounds amazing!!!

it really is a completely new world

• brine
    Very normal, sack. You rewired, awakened prostate is giving you pleasure without being directly stimulated. It is called having an Aneros-less session. Many men reach that place. Eventually you can control them. I find that sometimes they are more fun that a session WITH the Aneros in. 

The best to you. Enjoy.

Brian
  • BigOluverBigOluver
    @sack4249 this is perfectly normal. As a advanced newbie I can have MMO's, dry o's and multiple HFWO's with out my aneros device. With rewiring I have really learn to love and cherish my big beautiful body. I now can't keep clothes on and my nipples are a new hot spot that i never knew I had. I guess when my prostate woke up it woke up all his friends inside me too. Just continue your great ride and remember the passion and sensations.
  • sack4249
    Thanks to you all just really amazed how much of a change to my sexual frame of mind since rewiring