Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

My Best Super-O and How I Did It
  • Theme_Gasm
    Almost two months later, this morning, 7/20/13, AND, now I know what Twlltin was talking about when he said "...don't expect the next session to follow the same path"...I am here to tell everyone that...it just got BETTER!

I recently bought a Eupho Classic, which arrived on Tuesday, 7/16/13! The Eupho is definitely different in how it teases my prostate. It hits specific spots and I think because its the harder plastic, it hits my prostate stronger than my Helix Syn!

My session started at about 5:30am. I inserted Eupho and laid down on the bed. I enjoyed all kinds of sensations until about 8:45am, when I felt a HUGE wave rush over me from head to toe...and it was a deep, deep sensation. As I relaxed into it, I felt my breathing go real shallow and my body barely moved...but, my ass was twitching on its own!!! It kept going, and going, and I got even more smaller waves that moved over me. As I felt myself tightening up, I relaxed again, and the waves got stronger, and i soon realized this was more than a Dry O!!!!! Thinking it would end, I just kept relaxing, but it was NOT going to stop on its own, so I went with it, and it kept going, 30 minutes, 45, and finally I hit 60 minutes, when I felt I needed to pee real bad! Guys, I'll say it again...keep at it! These orgasms are very very REAL! This is going to be a VERY good day! Time for a shower!
  • Theme_Gasm
    Ok, here it goes! On July 28, 2013, I experienced my second full-body orgasm!!! It started on a Sunday afternoon, while taking a "nap"! After my first Super O, on May 17, 2013, which was also a full-body orgasm, I said to myself "more would be nice"! Of course, patience was needed, since I had a calm seas orgasm on July 20, 2013, and was wondering what was next!?! Well, today I got my answer! By the time it was done, I had experienced a full-body orgasm that lasted about 60 minutes! WOW!

It started in my shoulders, involuntary contractions, up, down, up, down...and then proceeded to move ALL around my body. My legs, my pelvis, torso, feet, all shaking, contracting and moving in a rythym all their own, and then it continued to make the rounds for at least a full hour! And, since I knew where things were headed, I was able to relax into it much more than my first super o! What an amazing experience! And, it wouldn't stop! As long as I did nothing but relax, it kept going...amazing! I also felt like I was able to push it around my body at one point using very slight muscle nudges, and my body took the hint and away it went!! Very cool! My breathing would go light and shallow, and then go strong and deep! All the while, p-wave after p-wave crashing and flowing throughout my mind and body!

The sheets and pillow were drenched by the time I started to bring myself back to earth! The room fan was needed to dry things out so as not to raise any questions!

All in all...INCREDIBLE! Just incredible! Our bodies and minds are capable of more than we ever imagined, and this experience is, I feel, a small glimpse of how, despite our traditional conditioning, we are capable of such experiences! I may be going overboard to some of you, but how could such feelings and experiences be against any reasoning! The entire event was completely caused by a combination of self-awareness and non-chemically (non-artificial) induced stimulation! This is an amazing example of what wonderful creatures we are! Ok, I'll calm down! Thanks to Chuck, BigO, Rumel, Brine, Twlltin, and to the Academy...wait, not the Academy...but to all you trailblazers who have gone before me, thank you a thousand times over! "Don't stop ...Believing"

On a side note, I was considering using marijuana for the FIRST time ever this last weekend as a way to nudge things along...NOT NOW! Don't need to! It happened without it! Not even an after-thought now! Makes me even happier!
  • HELLO!!!!!!!!!!! Excuse me for the shouting but I'm happy right now. I have one thing to say. I LOVE THE PROGASM!!!!!!! Sorry but i do. I love that thing. I got it for a birthday gift from my dad for helping him with his journey. But the rules were I could not ride it til my actual birthday which is today. Lets just say I'm a new man. I thought the Helix Syn was something. Let me get to the chase here. I'm only gonna give a short synopsis cause I will give the full lengthy version in the blog section tomorrow hopefully.

I cleaned out and lubed up. I was getting a lot of needed help form my brothers here. I got a pillow and layed it up under my butt so I can be lifted. I stuck it in and fire works began instantly. My legs were up in the air dangling and I was moaning and dry heaving like crazy. I got this full feeling in my penis I thought oh lord to soon for this. But it was just a huge mini o but it made me so erect and made the pre cum splash on my belly. I kept with it but this time i grabbed my ankles and pulled my legs back further making the progasm hit my prostate so hard and deep. I shattered. I screamed so loud but I didn't care. I wasn't in pain it was pure bliss. So much bliss i was forgetting to breathe. I can't account for about 4 minutes. But I'm back so thats a good thing. But it would have been a great way to go. lol The best orgasm ever. I still haven't cum yet. Its been a week and some days. 
  • this was my 3rd super O and by far the best, hence me posting this here.  I had my woman playing with my nipples which was driving me wild, i was actually moaning a little and panting heavily, she was astounded by my reaction, though she doesnt know of my aneros use, so I can see why.  i didnt have anything inserted and i NEVER moan or pant.  A sick kid ruined the sex so left me feeling extremely edged.  Sex for us is very far and few between.  After wards i could tell that something felt very different with prostate, even the nipple play earlier was different from when i do it to myself, much different and different feeling.   I new with the way my prostate was feeling i had to have a session later and to add to the excitement i had just received my first jar of unrefined shea butter.  I had read about melting the shea butter and inserting it via syringe so thats what i did.  I inserted my MGX and layed in my recliner.  It felt almost stuck like not enough lube so i pulled it out slightly and it shot back in with the most slippery sexy feeling.  I was loving the shea butter from that second.  Almost immediately i could tell i was in for a ride which is rare for me.  my involuntaries were feeling strong, the device pumping more forcefully and then it began.  It was getting sucked in and in almost unbelievably too far and the pleasure was astounding more then i could almost fathom.  It was like it was touching me in my most deepest darkest area of my being!  I think i had 3 O's before the sensations started to die down.  So in reflection i have no idea what caused the sudden improvement as its been along time since i had any O's.  The nipple stim? the shea butter?  Who knows.  I think the important thing is that this journey always keeps getting better and better, especially when you least expect it!  ;)
  • braveneworldbraveneworld
    Ok so I think over a year and a half I have had super Os on and off but here is a extract of a message I wrote to my dear Aneros friend that I needed to share with all.

In referance to below the new lover coming in the post is a Aneros pro jr. (No we ware not human trafficking )

• oh my! every now and then once in a blue moon i have a new type of session.
      This one is the best i have had for a long time.
      This one is really special and has come about by the fact i am excited to be having a new lover coming in the post so i guess i am sexually excited and the fact that i am not stressed and am calm. I feel connected to my lower half yet disconnected at the same time.
      I can feel every pulse of pleasure but my groin is doing its own thing completely.
      Maximus is not working as unusual, its doing this tiny little micro movement things and my groin and anus area are doing this throbbing pulsing action at the same time but its all so slow and gentle and relaxed feeling.
      I wish i could plug in the feelings so you could feel it too its wonderful.
      Its more relaxing than exciting its sort of like if you lay on your wife while in her and just be one with her and fuck just by the movement of your breathing. Its deep and penetrating while being gentle and slow.
      It started out with the ptab hurting which it never does. I can not understand it. wow
    • braveneworldbraveneworld 9:09AM
      Wow my toes and feet just curled up ward and I dry cummed for about half a minute! My body was pumping like it was cuming hard for at least 30 seconds followed by me having a full body stretch. Fucking wonderful. Its died down back to what i was explaining before now slow and relaxing. That must of been a larger super o then i have ever had. The ejaculation phase although dry was intense and there was three distinctive muscle movements moving the aneros.

Super o is a real bad name for it coz in blokes we imagined thrashing hard penetrating type feelings like when we fuck hard to a orgasm. Its not like that at all!
      Its warm its deep inside, yes it is a crashing wave but a gentle one.
      I really hope you get there some day soon. I want you to feel it too its amazing
  • Wow! A textbook session. I usually spend a long time getting into it, it's somehow uncomfortable, or I get distracted internally or externally. But today was different. I was free, i was ready, and i could not believe that i managed to get P-waves, 3 dry orgasms, and a super O at the end in 30min (i am still riding as we speak, but it has calmed down). Plus, an added bonus, i never have pre-cum as much as other guys do, but at the very end of this 30min after the super-o, i could feel pre-cum shooting out of my penis. I was lying on my front so i could not see until i looked and could see how much was there.

Amazing!