Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Hmmmm it just stopped.
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69
    I was having amazing sessions with waves of pleasure. Then it just stopped. The last 4 sessions I get nothing. I have tried every model I have. I get the rolling contractions going and nothing happens.
  • braveneworldbraveneworld
    You changed lubes recently, maybe that might be a factor??????? :-?
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69
    @braveneworld I switched to Shea Butter for a little bit then went back to Vaseline and Probe Thick and Rich. How would the lube change thing so drastically?
  • PommiePommie
    @xtimedt69
    I doubt that the type of lube you are using would make much difference in this case. Very many "Aneroseans" use either Vaseline and/or shea butter with success.

I have used both with equal success. Mostly, I use shea butter and reserve Vaseline for travelling or if I decide on an impromptu session early in the morning. The only problem with shea butter is that it does require a little preparation before going to bed at night.

Seems to me that you have just reached a dry spot and that this will pass. Try not to get too hung up by it and keep regular sessions going. I have been through this experience too. It seemed to last for a while but by keeping the faith, I came through it.

Good luck!
  • ineverknewineverknew
    @xtimedt69, i agree with @pommie, probably just a couple of dud sessions.  I had a string of duds last for almost 2 months!  It happens, just dont get hung up on it.  Everyone's different too, so it might only last a couple of sessions, the important thing is to just enjoy what you have and not let yourself get frustrated.
    @xtimedt69 I only mention the lube because if it all went wrong shrtly after that then you go back to  what you know works.
    Have you tried using the aneros audio challenge audio in case it is a stress thing, mind noise.
    I do agree you can just go through a dull period.
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69
    I am not frustrated as much as curious why it just turned off.
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69

@ineverknew @Pommie I just raleted this to @braveneworld

When this all stopped was right after this (I don't talk about her much here anymore because some guys are not as lucky as I am and I am sensitive to that) :

The wife gave me a BJ with it in, then a couple of days later she decided she wanted me to do her with it in and I did. Both were incredible. Then I didn't have a session at all for two days. Once I started having sessions again, that was when there was nothing. I was wondering if you can overstimulate the Prostate causing it to got into a state where it doesn't respond for a while.

@xtimedt69 just a idea maybe try a session and what ever the out come try a super  T at the end. leave it in and  relax for a hour and see what happens and if you can manage it wank another super t out.

Long shot but it might work like a reset switch you may have flipped your circuit breaker dude! :D
    I dont give a rats what other dudes might say about your wife your are a very lucky man and she is one in a million. 
    I for one would love to hear how much pleasure you receive from your wife and not get upity about it coz I was not lucky enough to get the same. I am sure most guy here would. Some guys are just jealous.

I went through a dull patch at one stage and after a super T i would get the ghosting feelings which helped my brain remember the, oh that feels good feeling.
    Your journey has been different  as we both know but it will come good, trust me ( I have not let you let yourself down yet, have I) ;) My dull patch resulted in the purchase of the eupho but in your case you have other models anyway.

Man I can only imagine how hard the aneros was thumping you as your wife gave you your BJ and then you did her with it in. Poor prostate.
    bart spentload.jpg
    192 x 149 - 6K
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69
    @braveneworld It was THE BEST BJ I have ever had in my entire life. The Aneros was going from start to finish.
  • XilehXileh
    Sounds like a dry spell. It will pass. Did you encounter any new stress before things stopped? I've found that can be a real damper. Otherwise, enjoy with your partner and don't worry, let us know how things go.

Make sure to show the appreciation she deserves!

Xileh
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69
    @Xileh @braveneworld I think brave hit on something he told me I might have bruise it. Tonight it felt bruised I do show her appreciation.
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69
    Update: Still not getting much feeling. I can detect a little tingle every once in a while. I will continue to try. I imagine I will be forced by circumstances to refrain for a couple of days then we shall see what happens.
    @xtimedt69 when your not feeling the best i have found it is best to give it a rest.
  • Alex_xxx
    Hey man!

I think you`re right. I think you overstimulated it by the movements while having sex :) I haven`t had a session for three weeks, just got tired of it I guess :)

Went to Spain instead :P
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69
    Spain. That is just great. I went to shivery , Kentucky. Anyway some feeling is coming back. Oddly during sex it is better.
    @xtimedt69 clarify 
    xtimedt69 said:

Oddly during sex it is better.

Whats better? what is "it" with aneros, without. What is dude? :-?
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69

@braveneworld without the device. My orgasms during sex last long feel deeper and produce more liquid.

BTW - a tingle is returning. But it sure feels different than before. Not as intense.

@xtimedt69 intensity comes with time and practice. fear not!
    So then it looks like a rewiring event has taken place for you, thats not so bad and certainly good for your sex life (if it could get any better) 8-> Looks like wifey will get more of a mouthful too =P~
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69

Well I started this post almost a month ago. I still am getting almost nothing. I get some little tickles occasionally and try to build on them, but not like anything I was getting before. I will sometimes get a deep contraction, but there is no sensation at the end of it, just pressure.

I have tried the PS-New, Maximus and Progasm. I suppose I will just lay off of it completely for a few weeks and see what happens.

@xtimedt69 when your ready to get back to it you know where i will be: here right where you left me.image
    bart normal size.gif
    300 x 200 - 63K
  • Alex_xxx
    xtimedt69 said:

Well I started this post almost a month ago. I still am getting almost nothing. I get some little tickles occasionally and try to build on them, but not like anything I was getting before. I will sometimes get a deep contraction, but there is no sensation at the end of it, just pressure.

I have tried the PS-New, Maximus and Progasm. I suppose I will just lay off of it completely for a few weeks and see what happens.

Good call..
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69
    I ain't going anywhere. Just not doing the sessions.
  • ineverknewineverknew
    @xtimedt69, just remembere its a journey, not a destination.  These periods of nothing happening are normal and will pass.  I just got done with a long one, now things have improved immensly.  Take a short break and come back refreshed.

@braveneworld, you crack me up! lmao
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69

@ineverknew I realize it is a journey. I am puzzled why the sensations stopped. I can have regular sex and start stimulation afterward and get sensations.

@braveneworld cracks me up too! He has become a good friend.

• Alex_xxx
    Now THAT is a good question @xtimed... Why? Why for the love of god can it just stop all of a sudden? Any thoughts? :)

Goddamnit...
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69
    @Alex_xxx nobody knows how it starts what it stops is a mystery of biblical proportion!
  • XilehXileh
    Not only that it mysteriously stops and starts, but why do your sessions change and sometimes become more intense after the dry spell?

Xileh
  • twlltintwlltin
    Xileh said:

Not only that it mysteriously stops and starts, but why do your sessions change and sometimes become more intense after the dry spell?

Is it perhaps a period of learning, reflection and consolidation?
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69
    How long should I wait? I don't know why but even without the "BIG" events I still like the feeling of it.
  • twlltintwlltin
    For me the lulls last a couple of weeks, sometimes a month or so. The important thing I think is to keep practising during the bad periods.
    @xtimedt69 Well that says it all!
    xtimedt69 said:

How long should I wait? I don't know why but even without the "BIG" events I still like the feeling of it.

It is still doing its job dude, maybe your expectation are just getting in the way.
    Dont think you have ever mentioned.
    If you lay in position at night without, do you have anerosless session feelings ever?
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69

@braveneworld I like the pressure inside and I think I got in the habit.

I would usually lay on my right side. I have tried numerous positions. Lately I get the most promise out of slouching on the couch kind of sideways, it seems to trap the device in a nice place.

I had way more expectations early on and got a lot of pleasure. I have even wondered if the prostate can slip out of place or something.

• Alex_xxx
    Sounds like you got a bit bored of it maybe? habits aren't fun.. neither are routines :) Same happened to me after a few dud sessions. The brake I took lasted 2-3weeks and took a few weeks to get back to where I am now.
    @xtimedt69 If your prostate slipped out of place I think you would know about it. AS you are rushed to hospital ;)
    Was just checking you where still using your (sweet spot) position still.

• Alex_xxx
    xtimedt69?
    xtimedt69???!!

I think xtimedt69 died.....

Well well, might have been the first one to PS-newd` himself to death though... What a great way to go :)
  • ineverknewineverknew
    @alex_xxx, i think he is on an aneros sabbatical LOL.  He'll be back.
  • Alex_xxx
    hehe..! yeah, think he needs it :)
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69
    @Alex_xxx @ineverknew I am still lurking here. Just letting things rest that's all.
  • Alex_xxx
    i know... :) just having some fun at your expense buddy :)

• xtimedt69xtimedt69

Alex_xxx I know, I just thought you missed me!!! :bz

I am just waiting for the feeling to come back so I can join in the actions again.

• xtimedt69xtimedt69

@Alex_xxx check this out: https://www.aneros.com/forum/discussion/15078/prostate-shift#Item_6

I am suspecting this could be my problem.

• Alex_xxx
    Hmm.. Shifted up or down or inwards?
    It should fall back into place. Unless it can be that your muscles are somehow holding it back. Maybe your "ass" has become to buff? :)

Either way, gravity and time off should put it back into place. If that really is the case...
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69
    Inwards I think.
  • XilehXileh
    @Alex_xxx: gravity, and time, seems to put everything in it's place.

Xileh
  • Alex_xxx
    @Xileh

Nope, I really ment time off. If it could be that his muscles have toned up in a way that pulls it inwards. If so, then it might help to lay off contractions for a while to let them get weaker. 
    I`m just saying this COULD be the case, if he feels his prostate has moved inwards and won`t move back in place - like he says.

Kiropractors know of the muscletone bodypart stuff really well, and I actually had to tone up the muscles in my shoulder again to fix an old injury that lets my shoulder slip gradually out of its socket. I have to train my shoulders the rest of my life to keep the left arm in place. Unless I want to undergo surgery and install a metal piece.

I know it could be a bit far fetched, but if the muscles aren`t holding it back/inwards, then I don`t really know what could. My two pennies..
  • Tomasheen
    Does anyone know where the Bishop has gone? I liked his posts.
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69

Well .... I am finally back with sensations and building again . Funny, it took the same thing that stopped it to reverse it .... A BJ with the Aneros in .... It was my birthday, she offered. It wasn't the fireworks as before, but something clicked.

When I tried an aneros session the next day, the old feelings were back. That was a couple of weeks ago and it is getting better. I have to say, it is much different, it is not as super intense but it feels better and I feel I have great potential.

• ineverknewineverknew
    @xtimedt69, Welcome Back!  :-bd  My experience over the last 2 years is when things seem to stop, they come back and tend to feel differently, like things have changed, but also more pleasureable.  I have confirmed this with some others on here also.  
  • Thats good to hear @ineverknew coz my super Os are piss weak compared to the first ones i ever had. I want the intensity back. It used to be so intense i curled up in a little ball.
    Its been a long time @Xtimedt69 well done for sticking with it.