Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Keeping a "peridise" inside me throughout the day
  • Just wanted to check with other Peridise users to see if they ever keep one of them inside them throughout the day as they go about their activities.  I just bought a Peridise set and find I'm enjoying using them during the day, as well as at night.  I find they give me interesting sensations and new-found awareness in that region -- nothing phenomenal -- just interesting feelings.  I'm assuming there's no problem using them while active?
  • spyeg
    Since I started with the Peridise a little over a month ago, I've had many days in which I wear them throughout the day, and even purchased a travel-size tube of Vaseline (which I keep at work) in case nature calls. Not entirely sure whether it's suggested by the Aneros/HIH team, but I don't see anything bad about it. The only thing I would say is to be careful you don't irritate the prostate or sphincters by having it inserted and Kegeling throughout the day, as overuse can overstimulate. As long as you're properly lubed up, you should be fine, but it's always a possibility.

You can actually read about my journey with the Peridise over this past month on my blog. Got the full set during the Black Friday sale, and spent a week on each size before stepping down.

• Can you actually SIT for extended periods with Peridise inserted?.
  • PommiePommie
    @4onthefloor,

I have been using Peridise models since October 2009 and have now accumulated over a thousand hours of use with them. Although I did sleep through the night with one a few times a couple of years ago, I don't think there is any need to do that any more.

My Peridise sessions now average about two hours (using the smallest one only these days), and my body now tells me when it's time to stop.

Have never used one while carrying on normal daily activities or when seated and I don't think I would recommend such practice.

Just my 2 pennuth!
  • twlltintwlltin
    I have recently used a Peridise to "wake up" my colon and move forward (ie. earlier in the day) my first bowel movement of the day. I didn't have to do any contractions at all. Its presence alone (whilst I got on with preparing breakfast, etc.) for half an hour or so encouraged the natural peristalsis.
  • forum_jedi
    I did a five hour drive with a Peridese inserted. It was fun.
  • @forum_jedi...lol, really?. Sounds hot!
  • jacal1234

my longest "insíde" time is about 2 weeks , continues  , 24/7 .
    Sitting working walking , no problems

have fun

• braveneworldbraveneworld
    I did some welding the other day while the smallest peridise was in. I was sitting. Funny orgasming while welding!
  • MMO_RPGlolMMO_RPGlol
    @braveneworld that sounds awesome! Lmao I have the perfect job for this apparently. I am a programmer and I work from home a couple days a week... Chairgasm city lol