Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Shipping?
  • Alex_xxx
    I live in Norway so I have bought all my models from the uk so far. Can anyone direct me to the shipping costs on the aneros site?
  • twlltintwlltin
    It's calculated when you put in your address when ordering. It seems to be about US $30.
  • Alex_xxx
    Man.... I hate it when i have to enter ALL details before shipping costs. 30usd is waaaaaay to much for it to be worth it.
  • braveneworldbraveneworld
    I agree @Alex_xxx Whats the point of 25% sale if you start charging $30 for freight.
    Its cheaper to buy aneros products from else where than from their own shop!
    The average aneros is $50 and they want 3 fifths of the price in freight on top. Bit of a joke. 
  • ineverknewineverknew
    You guys just need to shop around.  I just got a eupho syn for $39 + 3.95 shipping on amazon.  The eupho syn is $70 on the aneros website alone without shipping.
  • twlltintwlltin
    For the UK and most of Europe, lovehoney.co.uk is more reasonable for shipping.
  • Alex_xxx
    twlltin said:

For the UK and most of Europe, lovehoney.co.uk is more reasonable for shipping.

I agree with lovehoney.. The biggest problem with norway is that anything you buy above USD 34 will be taxed as well. And on the price that is taxed shipping is added. So that makes $70 for the eupho syn.. + $30 in freight.. plus 25% tax.. 

A total of 125$ for an eupho syn when it arrives in my mail.

It`s completely crazy considering that it probably only costs $5 to make.

In other words, no one in their right mind in my country would buy it from the US, so companies like aneros, for example. should drop the price for specified countries that has a huge tax on top of the freight - if they want the people from "over here" to buy it that is.