Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

My first aneros orgasm!!!
  • I stuck it in me and started to manually move it up and down. At first nothing but that would change. I started to feel my penis get hard and than go away as the pee feeling grew. I started to think I'm gonna cum. I didn't shoot, the feeling just grew but went to my stomach and now it started to tickle. My legs shaking some and me breathing hard kind of, the tickle was nice but it got more intense to where it went upwards into chest taking over my body but that got more intense and now I couldn't believe what is going on. The tickle felt waves that just got stronger and better. All of a sudden, I shot my load with no hand as I'm just breathing as my body seemed to cum really hard. Not the super o but I finally came with the aneros! It felt soo good! I just laid covered I'm my load trying catch my breath for 15 minutes.
  • Alex_xxx
    Wow.. that`s pretty intense.

And I also find it interesting that you have a pee-feeling. I`ve never had a pee-feeling during anal-play. A pee-feeling to me is related to womens g-spot stimuly. Because the g-spot is located around the urinary tract. Even though our prostate is close to our bladder I rarely hear men say they have the pee-feeling.
  • MMO_RPGlolMMO_RPGlol
    I think the pee feeling is pretty common Alex. Its like the first sign you are doing something right I believe
  • Alex_xxx

I think the pee feeling is pretty common Alex. Its like the first sign you are doing something right I believe

That`s weird.. never had it - yet my results are great :)
  • rumelrumel
    Johnspiker,

Congratulations on achieving a HFWO (if that is a desired outcome), for a few men these (HFWO's) are really problematic as it initiates the refractory period and effectively ends one's Anerosession, stopping the climb toward a Super-O.

With regard to the urge to urinate (pee feeling), while some men do not get this (apparently 'Alex_xxx" is one of them), after having read thousands of users posts on this Forum, I can assure you that feeling is not weird at all but is, in fact, very common. If your bladder is empty, this feeling is usually transitory and dissipates shortly into a session. However, if your bladder is partially full, this sensation may be prolonged even enduring throughout your session. If your bladder is full, the onset of orgasmic contractions can even cause you to leak urine. That is why it is advisable to void your bladder prior to instigating an Anerosession.
    image Good Vibes to You ! image
  • Alex_xxx
    Allow me to be more spesific. It`s weird that I haven`t had that feeling. But I sure am happy I don`t have it.. it`s perfect the way it is.

I think maybe you should try rumels advice by emtying your bladder before a session, I always do. Any kind of play with a half-full bladder is a no-go for me.
  • PommiePommie
    I do remember a couple of years back, suffering the need for a pee when about an hour into the session and the only way to rid myself of it was to take a toilet break. On each occasion, the tool involved was the Eupho, the session was going particularly well and I had emptied my bladder just before commencing the session.

It's a bit annoying when it happens but my experience has been that this was just a phase one goes through and I haven't had this problem for quite a while now.
  • I used to not get the pee feeling at first when I got aneros. The pee feeling is a really good sign to me. I've come close to the point but till recently I never did cum from this. I hear it gets better! If you have not cummed from this, you will love it when you do. VERY intense!