Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Poor Aneros support from the company
  • I am a MGX aneros user for a year and had been lucky to achieve super O. I was looking to purchase a helix and had written to the support people provided in the "contact us" link hoping they can answer some shipping question. It has been over a month and I still haven't received any kind of response. Does anyone have similar experiences? This is one of the shittiest customer service but fortunately the product is awesome.

Anyways, my question was: I am currently working in China and want to order a helix online. Is there any possible shipping problem and would there be an embarrassment issue when I receive the order.
    Thanks.
  • support
    Hi Saint GG,

Sorry for the lack of a response from us, we do pride ourselves on providing solid customer service. If you have your original email, please send it to us so we can check our records.

To answer your question, there is no problem ordering a Helix from China. The packaging is discreet, we have send many, many orders to China.

Again, we sincerely apologize for the lack of response. If we can be of any assistance in the future, let us know.

The Aneros Staff
  • peroddz
    Yup, same here. I have had a Helix for less than a year. Than while cleaning it the perineum tab has broken off. Thinking maybe if I ask, Aneros people will help me replace it for let say 1/2 price if I send them broken off tab.
    Unfortunately I am still waiting for response to my email.
  • support
    Hi peroddz,

Please email us again? We've checked our emails over the last week and don't see your request. We do get an inordinate amount of spam but our filter does a pretty good job of cleaning them out. We hope it didn't inadvertently move your email to the spam box as well. Please [email]support@aneros.com[/email] or call us directly so that we can make arrangements for you.

thanks!
    The Aneros Staff
  • Edit
    Thanks for the response....no need to send the original e-mail again.
  • peroddz
    Thank You for reply and for your help. I have resent my email to support.
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: saint_GG
    I am a MGX aneros user for a year and had been lucky to achieve super O. I was looking to purchase a helix and had written to the support people provided in the "contact us" link hoping they can answer some shipping question. It has been over a month and I still haven't received any kind of response. Does anyone have similar experiences? This is one of the shittiest customer service but fortunately the product is awesome.

Anyways, my question was: I am currently working in China and want to order a helix online. Is there any possible shipping problem and would there be an embarrassment issue when I receive the order.
    Thanks.

I've had bad experiences with responses from customer service, too. They either don't acknowledge at all or if they do the response is not timely. My impression is that the "product" side of the business is great, but, the administration is not at all professional.
  • support
    Hi Terry,

Throughout the day we are answering emails. Emails that come in Friday are answered first thing Monday morning as our office hours are M-F 9-5 PM CST. We are always working to improve our responsiveness. We have had a problem with some emails that bounce back to us due to spam filtering on the other side. We've added a note to our contact page which asks anyone emailing us to please add us to their list of approved addresses.

We do take our customer service very seriously and hope to hear from you in the future.

thanks,
    The Aneros Staff
  • (this post was edited 2006-09-21 14:21:03)

Originally Posted By: support
    Hi peroddz,

Please email us again? We've checked our emails over the last week and don't see your request. We do get an inordinate amount of spam but our filter does a pretty good job of cleaning them out. We hope it didn't inadvertently move your email to the spam box as well. Please [email]support@aneros.com[/email] or call us directly so that we can make arrangements for you.

thanks!
    The Aneros Staff

Hi.
    Sorry for not replying for a long time, I was out of country.
    As requested by support I have sent couple of emails to support department, but to this day I have not received any answers, so I guess the problem is still there.
    Any ideas ?
    Thanks, Pero.
  • support
    Hi peroddz,

Email me directly at [email]websupport@aneros.com[/email]. I handle inquiries made through the website. I will make sure your email gets forwarded to our customer service reps. Again, we actively answer emails every morning. Thanks!

Darryl - Aneros Web Support

• Originally Posted By: support
    Hi peroddz,

Email me directly at [email]websupport@aneros.com[/email]. I handle inquiries made through the website. I will make sure your email gets forwarded to our customer service reps. Again, we actively answer emails every morning. Thanks!

Darryl - Aneros Web Support

Hi, Darryl.
    I have sent email to you as you suggested, but no reply.
    Thanks, Pero.
  • support
    Hi Pero,
    I was out of town over the weekend, strange the email didn't bounce to my personal account. I just replied, please send me the original request. Thanks!
    Darryl
    Aneros Web Support
  • support

Originally Posted By: peroddz
    Yup, same here. I have had a Helix for less than a year. Than while cleaning it the perineum tab has broken off. Thinking maybe if I ask, Aneros people will help me replace it for let say 1/2 price if I send them broken off tab.
    Unfortunately I am still waiting for response to my email.

Hi Peroddz,

Please see my original reply to your email dated August 8, 2006. I appologize that it was not received in a timely manner. We have had some problems with our replies bouncing back because of spam filters.

Original reply dated August 8, 2006

I am sorry to hear of the broken perineum tab. We will be pleased to replace the Helix. Simply break off the other arm and return both arms to us at the following address. Aneros Returns, P O Box 19315, Houston, TX 77224. Once we receive the arms we will ship a replacement Helix.

Best regards

John Richardson
    Manager, Customer Relations

ANEROS
    P O BOX 19315
    HOUSTON, TX 77224

713-680-8840 Office
    713-680-8841 Fax

• (this post was edited 2006-09-27 19:51:45)

Hi all.
    Just wanted to thank Darryl (Aneros Web Support)
    and John (Customer Relations)for resolving my and others problems
    with email support.
    I hope it is only going to help all the aneros users or just people
    who have any questions.

Again, thank You Darryl and John for Your help and patience.

Pero.
    I forgot to thank Andrew as well.
  • bump

Broken tab has been sent couple days after last reply,
    still nothing.
    No reply, no replacement.
    Makes me wonder, Pero.
  • support
    Hi Pero,

I see no emails from you in our email account. Are they bouncing back to you? Email us at [email]websupport@aneros.com[/email] with a phone number so we can call you personally. I will get your message to our customer service folks.

thanks
    Darryl
  • Hi Darryl.
    It isn't email I am talking about this time.
    I should have said: I have sent the broken tab by snail mail
    (US Postal Service) couple of days after I got email and read the post
    made by John, to: ANEROS
    P O BOX 19315
    HOUSTON, TX 77224

It was 6 weeks ago, almost 14 weeks counting problems with your email
    bouncing messages into cyber space.
    You tell me what I should think about the whole situation.
    My USPS parcel got lost between New York and Texas?
    I find it hard to belive.
    Thanks, Pero.
  • bump
  • support
    Hi Pero,

I checked our inbox, the last correspondence between yourself and John said that we haven't received the arms back yet. This is still the case, we haven't received the arms. Yours seems to be an especially tough case!

We'll take a more direct approach this time and call you on Monday to finally resolve this. The forum isn't the place for this type of dialogue.

thanks,
    Darryl