Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Anyone get "jelly legs"?
  • lcsjc
    This happened to me this morning. I had fallen asleep with aneros in me last night (not first time that has happened) and this morning I spent a while experiencing the nice sensations (but no actual orgasms) until I decided it was finally time to get up and get the aneros out of me. Well, when I tried to get out of bed, I couldn't stand. Everything felt normal, but my legs literally collapsed under me every single time I tried to stand! I couldn't put ANY weight on them. It was if they were jelly. I crawled back into my bed and laid there for a few more minutes. Then I could feel a sensation in my legs like rushing blood, the muscle started to "come to life", and my legs spasmed for about a good minute. After than I could stand and walk around just fine. My legs hadn't fallen asleep before, and I wouldn't have guessed I wouldn't be able to put weight on them until I tried to. Is this normal and has it happened to anyone else here?
  • ineverknewineverknew
    I have felt dizzy after some sessions, but nothing like you have described.  Is it possible that maybe your legs fell asleep from a position you were laying in?
  • lcsjc

I have felt dizzy after some sessions, but nothing like you have described.  Is it possible that maybe your legs fell asleep from a position you were laying in?

I don't think so. I can usually tell when my legs have fallen asleep but they felt normal until I tried to stand. I suppose it COULD be possible and I just for whatever reason didn't realize it, but that would have been a first.
  • ineverknewineverknew
    You know, now that I'm reading this and thinking, i remember a few times where my hands went numb during a session.  Hmmmmmm.  Wonder if all the excitement is pulling blood away from our extremeties and into our groin region? lol  I'll have to pay more attention to that next time.
  • twlltintwlltin

You know, now that I'm reading this and thinking, i remember a few times where my hands went numb during a session.

Often I'm so still, it's like a sort of sensory deprivation...
  • rumelrumel
    Icsjc,

I think it's possible you may have experienced a form of isolated sleep paralysis. It is possible your night time use of an Aneros disturbed your normal REM sleep cycle triggering this particular hypnopompic episode. I doubt there's anything to be concerned about, however, you may wish to reconsider such overnight Aneros usage to avoid future episodes like this.
    image Good Vibes to You ! image