Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

How long did it take you to reach multiple orgasms?
  • Wanted to see how long some of you had been using the aneros and how long to reach multiple orgasmic states, and how many orgasms per session.  I'm also a little confused about the difference between a dry O and a super O.  The wiki just says the dry O is between a mini O and a super O.  Anyways its got me thinking maybe Ive just been having dry O's.  I guess it could be just one of those things up for debate since descriptions are going to differ from person to person.  The orgasm's I've been having seem to come out of nowhere and build up very quickly and wash over my whole body, almost a pulsing feeling flowing through me.  The orgasm is much, much, more intense then a tradional orgasm.  They usually last for about a minute.  Ya know just in writing this out, I guess it would be considered a super O by the definition LOL.  In a two hour session I usually have two of these as of late.  This type of orgasm could also be the same type of orgasm I've had before when I thought I was having a super O, though those times seemed much more intense and longer lasting, but my memory is kinda foggy since it was such a new and exciting event.  Anyways I'm just trying to figure out where I am at so to say.  I have had a good three month run with no orgasms of any kind since my last dry O/super O.  Now all of sudden I'm getting not just one, but two on average per session and wondering how much better it could get?  On a side note, when things seemed to be progressing and things were getting more and more intense and the progasm/ or eupho were on aufofuck, nothing seemed to happen, no orgasm.  Now i realize i was trying to chase the orgasm down.  These orgasms come out of nowhere, literally.
  • Linum
    ineverknew - that is my experience exactly - my "dry orgasms" also come out of nowhere.

I still debate in weaker moments whether I am having dry orgasms - and this is partly because everyone's descriptions seem to vary.  This shouldn't be surprising, in a multi-orgasmic sense, IF orgasms are strung out on a continuum of experience from (probably) pleasure waves, right up to the most intense super-Os. We simply don't have a place where we can separate out these words that we use, and it is for this reason that I suspect we find it confusing.  Add to that different physiological reactions to aneros use, and differences between reality and our own expectations of what a dry_O SHOULD be, and we have a recipe for utter confusion.  Then there are those who make rapid progress, as opposed to slow but steady.  Their view of the multi-orgasmic world is of a series of jumps rather than of a continuum.

Given all that I said above, it should not be surprising that we also have trouble recognising when we are in fact having dry-Os, or super-Os, and it took me about a year before I realised that I'd been having dry-Os all along, and that I had actually started at about 3 or 4 months into my aneros journey.  I am quite prepared to accept that super-Os could also follow the same route, and that it will dawn on me at some stage that these are what I am having.

I also use Taoist sexual practices (including ejaculatory abstinence, and reaching dry orgasms from masturbation/sex), and both this and my aneros experiences produce the same reactions, although there are differences in the detail.  This is how I became aware that I was having dry orgasms - because I came at them from different directions.  I can have from 10s to hundreds of dry-Os depending on my mood, degree of relaxation, and arousal.  They all come from nowhere.  The smaller ones last just a matter of seconds, but longer ones can last a minute or so as you describe, and they can merge together into continuous dry-Os.

The overriding characteristic though, as you stated is that they ALL come out of nowhere.
  • Love_isLove_is
    @ineverknew - This is probably not going to help you...  But you did ask.  I've been at my Aneros practice for a bit over six years now and have not achieved super-O's. Although I've had two mini-O's a few years back that I have not been able to repeat since. My sessions generally are pleasurable, just not orgasmic.
  • I have only used the Syn for about a week in 5 sessions. I find it extremely pleasurable all on it's own. The third time I had something big building then started chasing it and it just vanished. Now my mindset is just to enjoy it for its own sake. If something big happens the that is great. I don't know if this helps. But learning helps me. :-)
  • twlltintwlltin
    xtimedt69 said:

I had something big building then started chasing it and it just vanished

There's the big problem that we all face. Chase it and it'll vanish. Relax and let it develop on its own.
  • Thanks guys for the responses especially Linum(sounds like we have alot in common).  Any kind of input helps as I'm sure your all aware.  Well I guess that answers one of my questions.  I have read alot about people having orgasms and being able to contract their pc muscle and have it start all over again.  I havent  been able to do that, all my most pleasureable orgasms come right out of nowhere.  Well either way im blessed to be where i am and will just continue on the path.  I guess i'm getting greeedy lol  :P
  • I guess I'm just lucky. I had my first session with my Helix Syn the other day. The session was about an hour, but 30 minutes or so in, the dry orgasms started. I had one about every ten minutes, for a total of 3. On a scale of one to ten, I would give them a six, but they were definitely orgasms, as my body tightened, my back arched, and waves of pleasure washed over me. After I finished the session, I was too turned on to sleep, so I stimulated myself to a traditional penile orgasm with the Syn still inside me. That orgasm was mind-blowing. I could hardly walk.
  • legace
    2 years with nothing really pleasurable
  • Alex_xxx
    twlltin said:

xtimedt69 said:

I had something big building then started chasing it and it just vanished

There's the big problem that we all face. Chase it and it'll vanish. Relax and let it develop on its own.

I totally agree. If` I`m in the mood where I really tense up all my muscles I don`t get a full-blown OTE-Super-O, but I do get mini-O`s.
  • Gilman
    I feel very lucky based on what I have read about others, going months without any real pleasures.

I had orgasms on my second or third attempt. Not sure how to classify, but if they aren't super-o's that will be fine since it means better times ahead.
  • DarkEngine
    Started getting hints of MMO within a year, and fully reached them about another 1/2 year later.
    Most of the progress to it was done outside of Aneros sessions.
  • ineverknewineverknew
    @darkEngine, Are you referring to aneroless sessions? where you progressed?
  • Only a few months.  I think experience with dildos and years of doing Kegels helped speed it up for me.
  • DarkEngine

@darkEngine, Are you referring to aneroless sessions? where you progressed?

Not sessions per se - just experimentation when bored.
    It started from focusing on the source of my arousal (imagery, fantasy, sound etc) to nipples, then to breathing and vocal usage. Think the Aneros stepped things along in its own ways as well.
  • ineverknewineverknew
    @darkEngine, ok cause recently I have been able to have multiple dry O's through aneroless sessions.  They arent always this good, I have to be in the right mood.
  • JMay
    I can't really define it, I knew about male multiple orgasms a long time ago, been using aneros for a year or so, but I've been practicing way before that. Aneros sped things up quite a lot.

Dry o's and super o's aren't felt exclusively in the genital area, they're felt in the whole body and on other levels too.

To be able to feel them, you need to have awareness of your body during the session, that way sexual energy can circulate through it, because it's under the light of your own consciousness, therefore it exists.

It's not a matter of time, it's a matter of what approach you take on this. Even though I've been practicing for quite some time before the aneros, I think that by knowing what I'm writing here (and on a thread I made some days ago) I could've progressed much faster avoiding "wrong" turns.

If you give sexual energy other pathways (other than your genitals), it will be free to move there.
    If you spend some time before a session (with or without the aneros) feeling your body, getting in tune with it, recognise it as something entirely sexual, paying attention to how it feels aroused when you move every part, etc, you'll give lots of space for that energy to move and circulate.
    So, give yourself time to do that and getting multiple dry o's is easy as pie, keep that same approach and you can reach super o's too. Never forget to pay attention to your WHOLE body, treat it the same way you'd treat your girl, or the same way girls treat their own bodies (girls who care, of course...)
  • ineverknewineverknew
    @jmay, I actually try very hard to not pay any attention to my genitals and focus only on my prostate.  Your concept is very foreign to me.  I've never thought of the whole body when aroused.
  • JMay
    @jmay, I actually try very hard to not pay any attention to my genitals and focus only on my prostate.  Your concept is very foreign to me.  I've never thought of the whole body when aroused.

The thing is that the whole body is involved during sexual activity.
    If you only involve the glans for example (most sensitive and obvious sexual part), sexual energy will only have that little space to be and move around, thus provoking premature ejaculation because it can handle only so much energy. If you involve the whole penis now, really feeling it, moving it to the sides, playing with different sensations, you'll be able to wake up more sexual energy, faster (so now maybe you won't notice improvements in sexual performance, but it's just because energy is being created faster), but you'll also have more space for it to circulate, not only the glans like the first case, but also the whole penis.
    The more space you give that energy to be and wander around your body, the more you'll be able to handle, and more ways to create turbulent currents of pleasure will be available to you. You may focus on your penis, but not only on that, when you can focus 65% on your body and 35% on what your genitals are feeling (including testis, scrotum, anus, prostate), you'll be able to generate amazing amounts of sexual energy without risk of falling into ejaculation. Eventually your body has generated or woken up so much sexual energy that that pleasure is stronger than "traditional" pleasure so you can just let yourself go without risk of falling into ejaculation...

it's kind of like this. Your attention will wander to whatever it feels better, until you've woken up your whole body, it will tend to wander where you like it the most, and before any kind of sexual training, that would be your penis. If you let your attention free, you'll ejaculate in a matter of seconds. So you have to hold back on that while developing sexual sensitivity on your body, otherwise you'll lose the energy via ejaculation and not be able to feel anything sexual because there's no energy for it, you just threw it away.
    When training your body for sexual pleasure, the most important thing is to teach it how to "listen" instead of how to "talk". You shouldn't force it to become sexual ("talk"... for example stroking your penis to get pleasure out of it, instead of paying attention to it by just touching it slightly, only enough to be aware of how it feels. That way you wake up more nerve endings eager for pleasure), you should stimulate it, like putting a carrot in front of a horse, in such a way that it (listens and) follows pleasure. That's the key difference, that's why when entering the super-o zone it's so easy to lose it at first, because instead of listening (which is how you were in the first place to get to that stage), you start to try to make things happen, to force things, and poof, it's gone.

So, slowly but surely, the level of pleasure that your body can feel will be more than the level of pleasure that your penis might bring, so you can let your attention wander around freely because it won't gravitate to your penis or ejaculation path, but it will be on your body where it can run around freely and more pleasurable different sensations are felt. Ah and also when reaching this stage you can play with your penis all you want, without stopping (without losing your state of mind either), because unless you break your auto trance and focus on ejaculating, it won't happen, you'll just get orgasms.

It's a little like starting a machine, once it gets going, it gets going, but you have to warm it up and turn it on first. The fuel is sexual energy, the key is being able to focus your attention on the whole machinery so that this fuel can wander (remember, you are always listening to it, not telling it where to go) around to where it's needed (erogenous zones). Once on, it can really get going. What we dreamt of doing when waking up sexually and finding out it can't be done because then you can't get it up again or it's too sensitive, can be done the way I'm telling you.

Also think of this... you can be stimulating your penis and feel pleasure, but if you stop focusing on it, you feel less pleasure. Maybe, the body gets charged by stimulus, and while charging it you can, as soon as sexual energy is generated, use it on pleasure, feeling mainly in the penis. Maybe when you are not paying attention to that, you feel less pleasure, but that doesn't mean that is not there, it still is slowly filling up your body to a point where it gets turned on by it and it takes over.
  • euphemisticeuphemistic
    For the record I haven't yet had any dry orgasms that I know of. I think of any orgasm as an involuntary release of sexual tension following stimulation of an erogenous part of my body or unconsciously during sleep as in wet dreams. Non-ejaculatory orgasms differ only in the absence of a refractory period. So by that definition I haven't had any orgasms other than the traditional, although super T since I started experimenting with the aneros. And yet I've had such intense pleasure waves that I find myself laughing uncontrollably and saying wow. I can reach this level reliably by using the aneros and following some of the advice on the forums. So I wouldn't classify these p waves as orgasms, even though they're much more powerful than anything I've ever experienced.

@ineverknew said: " These orgasms come out of nowhere, literally."

And...

@Jmay said; "So, slowly but surely, the level of pleasure that your body can feel will be more than the level of pleasure that your penis might bring, so you can let your attention wander around freely because it won't gravitate to your penis or ejaculation path, but it will be on your body where it can run around freely and more pleasurable different sensations are felt. Ah and also when reaching this stage you can play with your penis all you want, without stopping (without losing your state of mind either), because unless you break your auto trance and focus on ejaculating, it won't happen, you'll just get orgasms."

I've gotten to this state which I consider a milestone for me, and am happy to remain here for now. I'm assuming that at some point when I'm not expecting it, and when the sexual energy is looking for an outlet, I will start having some kind of dry orgasms. Until then my nips are so responsive that I feel like I'm falling down a rabbit hole when I brush against them by accident, not during a session. So I have to be careful when I'm out not to touch them, and I await the wonderful orgasms that will find me when they will.
  • ineverknewineverknew
    @euphemistic, congratulations, your definitely on your way.  When i said "these orgasms come out of nowhere, literally.", i meant it as a description of the fact that my dry orgasms kind of surprise me in that there is no build up, they just automatically blossom.  For most of us, its so ingrained in us the traditional lead up to a normal ejaculatory orgasm, that when a dry orgasm hits me from nowhere, very surprising and awesome!  I wasnt sure if it was the same for others, but refreshing to know that I wasnt alone in what I was feeling.  The journey of discovering prostate pleasures never ceases to amaze after two years, its always changing and evolving with different feelings and pleasures.  Your orgasms will find you, and when they do, HOLD FAST! LOL, You'll be in for quite a ride!!
  • euphemisticeuphemistic
    That's definitely good to know. I've been expecting a build up of some kind. So it'll be a surprise. I'm looking forward to it.

Speaking of wet dreams (okay, I mentioned them in my message), I woke up today with a"morning wood", a boner, and noticed that it felt exactly like when I've charged up sufficient sexual energy, my whole body is eroticised, and my penis feels numbish. I'm wondering if there is a connection between these nocturnal erections and the prostate. Has there been any discussion in the forum about this? I know something about this since I've been trained in testing men for ED using a strain gauge in the sleep lab. It happens only during REM sleep.
  • XilehXileh
    I bought the damned thing for health purposes due to BPH. I had no idea about about the rest of the story.

First time I used it, it startled me. All kinds of stuff happened. Super O, male squirting, shakes. I was a total wreak. Didn't know I was supposed to enjoy it!

I looked up the manufacturer on the internet and found this forum. Oh my goodness.

It still took almost a year and @rumel pounding me with a blunt email to accept I had a Super O. Multiples developed within several months and are now common, but not always routine. It was so hard to identify Super O's and MMO's at first since my version of a Super O seems to keep changing. I have this pattern of Dry Spell, change, Dry Spell, change. The one constant, is like a door that cracks open, and the feelings inside that shine out, are so intense, and so deep, it scares the heck out of me. Really terrifying at times. Two years into this and I'm still not sure how wide to open that door.

Xileh
  • ineverknewineverknew
    @xileh, i'm sorry, but picturing you having a super O without knowing it was gonna do that had me laughing so hard!  You must have been scared out of your mind at first LOL.  
  • XilehXileh
    Just wanted to shrink the darned thing.

Xileh