Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

I feel like I will explode but...
  • diem
    I feel like I will explode. I feel a point that is very pleasurable. The prostate sweel and the point becomes so much more intense. I don't know how much more I can get until I explode then I can't hold anymore I force myself to breath deeply/normaly instead of holding more and more.
    As I do that I lose gradually all the sensation. I missed the train and it won't come back. I try again to reach that point and minutes passes until I decide to stop.

It's my third attempt and the last I really though I was about to reach anal induced orgasm.
    Shall I keep contracting? Not being distracted by my breathing might be the solution but it keeps coming to my minds.
  • brine
    I'd try not holding back and letting it take over you. Don't contract, don't do anything except relax and let it overwhelm you.

Brian
  • diem
    Went you let it overwhelm you, do you have involuntary movements even if you relax?
  • twlltintwlltin
    diem said:

Went you let it overwhelm you, do you have involuntary movements even if you relax?

Sometimes, yes.